How many careers are goign to be dragged down with Bob this month?

Pic related is one of many texts we are going to see leaked in the next few weeks. Talent agents worked hand in hand with Bob and peddled their Women to him and knew exactly what they were doing.

>just meet him at his hotel room and give him a massage and hand him a towel when he gets out of the shower. Don't worry it's normal, all the other actresses do it

I can only hope all these actresses were smart enough to save every text.

What did the talented and delightful Amanda Byrnes mean by this!

Whoever groped Terry Crews will be exposed too. It got too much attention too soon.

This month is pretty much a free pass for everyone in the industry to share their casting couch stories an expose the skin trade within the industry and name the big players. Instead of ending their careers for being whistle blowers they will be elevated.

no way

Holy fuck tell me that's real. If so this is going to blow up even more.

maybe the pedos are going to be exposed too.
If I remember well Elijah Wood said they were case of young actors being sexually abused.

Dan being outed... Too crazy to be true.

Kek, is this fake ? If not it's fucking insane!

Nothing will happen to the likes of Lawrence, Vikander and Stewart.

Matt Damon will go down, Affleck is already dead. Maybe Crowe if more comes out.

Lohan stated Weinstein did nothing wrong. Also casting call =/= casting couch.

this is an infamous amanda bynes fake twitter

Boooooooo

But what about the enablers like the agents and other behind the scene types?

They'll scramble to say they had no idea, and if they feel that they might get outed, they'll preemptively release over the top condemnations of Weiney.

Lohan also converted to Islam. Bitch is cray-cray.

or it's her real account but she doesn't remember posting on it because she was off her meds at the time

>everyone at Harvard is involved in MKUltra

truly compelling evidence

And you know he's telling the truth since he practically ruined his career when he revealed that.

Is this a good opportunity to revisit Bryan Singer's allegations?

What allegations? He fucks twinks for money. Most of this is quid pro quo, not harrassment.

Catching the pedos is the only thing I really hope to see, the rest of this is complete non news.

>oh this dude tried to grope me and asked me to blow him for a part in the movie

Nooooooo really?

Dan has never touched a child in a sexual way you people are sick!