Joke where kids drink coffee because adults do but think it's terrible

>Joke where kids drink coffee because adults do but think it's terrible
Am I the only one who liked coffee as a kid?

Yes. You are the sole youth in the entire Multiverse to enjoy caffeine.

I hated coffee and still do, but I live in southern New England where coffee milk is popular, and I loved that, even as a kid.

As a matter of fact, I like pretty much everything that is coffee flavored, but not coffee itself.

I always thought it was because kids in cartoons always drank it straight black. Most kids in cartoons hate bitter shit so they in turn hate coffee.

>be A FUCKEN LEAF
>mfw I find out Murriclaps don't have coffee crisp

>what is hyperbole

I was in the same mindset as a kid, but like coffee on its own now too. For some reason it seems like coffee flavored things are generally more palatable to young people and adults that don't like coffee on its own.

Coffee with milk doesn't count OP :^)

>Joke where root beer is a substitute for beer

It came to me a bit later, it's just one of those things there seems to be a collective distaste for, like broccoli or brussels sprouts

Yes, you're a special snowflake and most definitely The Chosen One.

Yes the U.S. has that too, Canada exports it to a few stores around the border.

I liked Coffee

but only with a shit ton of milk

dexters lab made this better
>the kids like the coffee
>they go overboard with it
>drink way too much
>have to handle migraines next morning because they spent the whole night drinking coffee and didnt sleep

>drink coffee
>tongue feels furry as if I've just smoked a big cigar

What happens to people who drink this stuff every day? It can't be good for your ability to taste.

I've always disliked coffee, the smell, the taste, all of it, even when mixed with other stuff the coffee flavor is still there and it's just gross.

Brush your teeth you disgusting shit.

>Dexter's Dad talking about how they don't need it because of their youth
>They freak out because there is no coffee left
>Could get up early very easily as a kid and didn't need anything else all day
>Didn't think them having no coffee was no big deal
>Adult now and sometimes I feel like I need some coffee and get annoyed when the coffee machine isn't working at work or out of coffee at home

>Grubby in The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin wa always making all sorts of family recipes with roots
>Everyone else thinks they tastes like shit, but they try to be polite about it
>One day he makes root beer
>Everyone loves it

when I was around 12 me and a friend were in our edgy newgrounds phase and we'd drink coffee to get hype and watch happy tree friends or play mahvel

I'm 24 and I still hate coffee.

I thought that would be delicious. Had a Canadian friend bring some when he came to visit. It was okay. Not so good that I lament it's unavailability in the states.

I like coffee-flavored ice cream.

I can never seem to make coffee taste right on my own, and I'm not too fond buying starbucks

Picking up the combined scent of freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked bread is a greater experience than consuming both

That's probably just because its kind of hot

I loved coffee as a young lad still do

Never tried it, but have no interest to. I don't like coffee flavored things, and the smell of coffee brewing in the morning always makes me feel ill.

It's weird, huh. I hated coffee as a kid too and I now I drink black as sin coffee every morning.

Hate it now hated it then, coffee is a mystery to me.
Why does everyone at work run on that shit?