Post a more unappealing television host

Post a more unappealing television host

Take your pick

Close but no

How dare you

he's up there for sure. everything about him is irritating

They're all so uncharismatic. I'll give the fat british faggot props for at least trying though.

He has the warmth and sincerity of a date rapist

He really is an annoying egotistical old fuck and I used to hate him but he's got to be among the top tv hosts simply because the others are hyper political leftist faggots and atleast Anthony just sticks to the food and the general culture of the place hes visiting

Gotta admit, it takes a certain fetish to fuck Asia Argento after Hollywood spat her out. I think she saw more low level dick than Brittany Murphy.

Seth Myers seems like such a rat. The kind of guy to mock you when in a group but who cowers in fear when you punch him.

Forgot a few...

DUDE IM A BADASS CHEF WHO DID LOADS OF DRUGS LMAO PLEASE IGNORE MY LACK OF CHARISMA AND GENERAL CUNTYNESS

Who is this semen demon?

this image is SEETHING with butthurt

Not as much as your post.

this

also
>show about food
>all he says about the food is "uhhhhh that's good" after he eats it

colbert is the worst by far these days. Everything he does looks so mean and nasty and he is too old to be acting like such a clown

also his interviews are awful. Always tries to start shit or try to prove he is wittier than the guest or pressure them to apologize for some SJW controversy

He used to be cool when he only did the dives and shitholes of the world.

But when he started hanging out with michelin-star chefs, doing expensive stuff, and preaching white privelege while hanging out with Obama, he became just another leftist tool.

I like Anthony Bourdain :)

I wonder if he will review his gf and how she tastes like Harvey Weinstein

Seth Myers scares me, he is a mindless hollow leftist drone

I wouldn't be surprised if he is just a porcelain shell stuffed with press releases

Out of all of them Colbert is the worse. I hope their ratings keep going down. U forgot Jon Stewart and Jon "current year" Oliver.