"Oh, ho ho ho ho ho. What are you gonna do, Sup Forums? Arrest me?"

"Oh, ho ho ho ho ho. What are you gonna do, Sup Forums? Arrest me?"

>You will never "detain" Su Yin and then fill her hungry holes

delete this!

I'm gonna rape you

>reminder

Man I wish this bitch had been killed off. Literally the worst character.

>Literally the worst character
ahem

Best Girl.

I'm not arresting you anymore.

Every character in LoK is the worst character

>"No, I'm going to send you to your father for a ta-Oh, Wait!"

this show has too many fuckable mature women

>calling Varrick the worst character

Woah, woah, let's not get hasty, Wan is pretty good, Eska and Desna are dull but fine, what's-his-face bat-bender faggot is decent, and Varrick's a pretty cool guy.

Main cast are complete irredeemable shit though, I'll agree there.

>Literally the worst character
ahem

>hating on the airbender qts

you retards cant help yourselves can you

Who would Amon be in this AU?

Ma-Ma

Do did the gangboys she was hanging with rape her sometimes?

Dead or alive, you're coming with me

I wonder how she would have turned out if won the Tenzin bowl.

Everybody haaaaates Lin~

She would not have have truely won. If they stayed together longer Tenzin would have cheated on her with Pema. Su Yin was too much woman for him. Why drive a Charger when a Corolla will do just fine?

12 weeks in the iso-cubes creep.

Is it possible to have a recessive airbender gene?

Well, first we would need to know if bending is genetic in the first place.

I think so. Seems silly that interracial pairings were never a thing until ATLA. I also find it unlikely that the Fire Nation killed every single airbender except Aang.

It's part genetic-part spirituality.

She would have to crank out a bunch of kids if she won the Tenzin bowl.

Remember the old days when we theorized Ty Lee was air descended

>It's part genetic-part spirituality
Except when it's not. There is plenty of proof of the contrary, and no statements in the show to show in any way that it is genetic.

>There is plenty of proof of the contrary
Citation needed.

Spirituality determines whether or not you have the potential to bend, but prior to the spirit portal mumbo-jumbo in Korra, there's never been a person able to bend an element outside their nationality before, barring the Avatar.

>Citation needed
new airbenders from traditional earth nation families, the avatar having 4 elements despite his genetics, and the Wan episodes where we see that it all came from lion turtles and there is no genetic element (unless you believe the turtles are genetic engineers)

>prior to the spirit portal mumbo-jumbo in Korra, there's never been a person able to bend an element outside their nationality
>barring the Avatar
"prior to it happening, it never happened"

pottery.

Anyway, two more things:
1- even if we consider that "no one is able to get bending outside of his nationality" as true, it doesn't necessarily means it's genetic. There are plenty of explanations, even one completely spiritual, or some sort of "sickness"; if your mother has aids, you're very likely to have, for example. It could propagate like that.

2- My turn now:
>bending is genetic
citation needed

Unless, this.

Thinking about it. That kinda would have been fun when Korra first came to Republic City.

>Why is the Avatar here?
>I came to learn Airbending from Master Tenzin!
>You did not. I would have known about it.
>Oh yeah, who the hell are you?!
>His wife!
>...
>...
>Awkward.

>new airbenders from traditional earth nation families
Their mostly from the Earth Nation, but that doesn't mean they have 100% Earth ancestry.

>the avatar having 4 elements despite his genetics
>"prior to it happening, it never happened"
You're trying to use the exceptions to prove the rule. Just because there are exceptions, doesn't mean you can discard all the previous trends.

>spirit AIDs
Possible.

>>bending is genetic
>citation needed
Byrke said so on their blog.
>inb4 death of the author

I'm not saying it's wholly genetic. I just don't think it's 100% spiritual either.

oh fuck, she was such a shit person she literally created a earthbending female hitler because she was a shit foster parent.
But then again, they had a shit mom in the LOK canon so you can blame some of it on toph.

Why is it a returning theme in LOK that all parents are shit?
katara and zuko where the only parents who turned out somewhat decent.

>Why is it a returning theme in LOK that all parents are shit?
You mean the whole Avatar universe.

Aside from zuko's dad and toph's parents i dont remember many shit parents in the last airbender.

>katara and
Katara let Kya and Bumi secretly dislike Tenzin and Aang until they're late adulthood because she never put a stop to their thinking Aang loved Tenzin more. They didn't even consider their mother's love a thing by this line of thinking.

>that doesn't mean they have 100% Earth ancestry
Well, you're implying air benders survived. We know from the show that Aang is actually the last one, and all others were wiped out. Even if they could fuck a random earth nation peasant while running away (for whatever reason), it is unlikely his genes specifically would pass dormant through so many generations. But i think the worst part is that you're implying that somehow a lowly air nomad manages to have a kid with rich and traditional earth nation families. It's just too unlikely.

>You're trying to use the exceptions to prove the rule
No, you're trying to ignore the exceptions to make a rule when the first thing you should do is to explain why there are exceptions to your rule, but the best we can do is "it probably works in a different way with the avatar/airbenders". Without actually explaining how, it all just looks like a big guess.

>Byrke said so
non-canon evidence (yeah, death of the author)

sauce?

Jinora and Meelo are irredeemable. Can't remember the middle girl.

Never heard that theory. Details, please.

She looks a LOT like Aang if you analyze the facial features.

However it falls apart because Azula actually states that she is from a rich FN family.

No

Let me do it, Gordon.

Maybe Air Nomads who paid/leveraged something to have their ethnic history erased during the nomad holocaust and be allowed to live in the FN in peace?

>air nomad
>having money
>manage to racemix with rich FN citizens
It's just too complex to happen.

God that movie was great.

>general of noble blood hunts down sky filth for the honor of Fire
>amidst the huddle of fear he locates he finds one of great beauty
>hero's like him ARE entitled to a campaign souvenir
Not that complex.

its not complex
just stupid

Well then why the fuck did someone say complex?

probably just a misuse of the word
either way it all just amounts to headcanon
even if they did intend for tylee to be an air bender its not like she ever did it in the series

You do realize the Air Nomads were nomads, right? Have been for years? Is it impossible that during a time before their holocaust that they knocked up some Earth kingdom woman, wishing for adventure? Or got knocked up by some Earth kingdom stud, looking for some fun, and left the baby with him?

She also has gray eyes, just like Aang, and unlike any other character.

How weird is it that LoK best girl is a granny?

Because the only other choices are Korra and Asami.

>when the Earth nation descended into lawless chaos, I did what any good leader would do and I kept the people that depended on me safe
Did nothing wrong, if anything you should blame the leaders, elders, mayors that couldn't protect their own people for the state of the nation.

Or the ultimate personal assistant, or a slightly psychopathic waterbender, or a firebender who blows up any room she burps in, or a granny, or a slightly psychopathic waterbender who might actually just be her brother in drag, or a granny, or metal-Hitler
Man there's actually quite a few GILFs

I like that pose.
I just imagine her rocking her hips back and forth

Fuck off Suki you are the worst character.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

Fire Nation raped Air Nomad women. Easy.

They were all absentees or shit.

Fucking this. tumblr get out

>when Africa was in a state of disorder, I stayed on the internet making memes about economic privilege

When was post-colonial Africa ever not in a state of disorder?

When as pre-colnial Africa ever not in a state of disorder?

When was the Earth Kingdom not mostly shit outside one or two isolated spots held together by strong individuals?

She's from a circus family where she has at least 7 other siblings who look just like her, potentially more
I don't think Ty Lee was ever nobility, Azula just liked her and brought her there
Like Mai's family isn't technically nobility, but it seems like Azula liking Mai made it easier for her family to move upwards

Friendly reminder that Asami Sato will steal your waifu. Keep your waifu locked away and don't parade her around in public.

>nationalism
>tumblr
>>>/habbo/

That wasn't in defense of colonialism, I just wasn't certain if colonial Africa was more or less stable than Africa is nowadays.

Mai's family wasn't nobility?

It's not about nationalism for them it's the muh class privilege and muh rich government come save me leftist thing. They hate Suyin because she's a rich individualist and would damn her no matter what whereas with anyone else they'd find refusing offered absolute power noble.

>Asami has a harem of brown waifus locked in the basement of the Sato estate

Swarthy ladies?

Do you honestly believe that people from outside of the nobility would be allowed to not only attended a school with the princess of the Fire Nation but also enter the royal palace?

Mai's dad was appointed as a governor, that doesn't just happen to regular people.

>She's from a circus family where she has at least 7 other siblings who look just like her, potentially more
She ran away to join the circus, her family didn't approve. Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums even actually watched this show.

Who's the brown elf?

>Dressed as a Judge
>Only giving a warning

>"What are you gonna do, arrest me?"
>police chief mom rips up the police report
>"What are you gonna do, send me to my rich noble grandparents?"
>runs away from home and joins a bunch of criminals
>"What are you gonna do, ask me to save the country?"
>hides from the world in her metal utopia
>"What are you gonna do, send my son to prison for destroying Republic City?"

>>runs away from home and joins a bunch of criminals
This isn't in the final version.

>"What are you gonna do, send my son to prison for destroying Republic City?"
I didn't see him at the Meme wedding.

Allura from Voltron.

She falls under Asami's prey spectrum.
>brown
>blue eyes
>strong
>stuborn

Well Korra was away for years. Can't expect Asami to keep her libido in check for so long.

I'd be careful with that one, Asami. She broke a steel sliding door off of it's hinges with a light shoulder charge, and forced another set of steel doors to close by digging her fingers into them shoving them together.

You fool! That will only arouse her more.

gay

>Allura from Voltron.
I didn't remember her being brown or elven.

>Asami's raging sapphic lust
>gay
well spotted

I don't remember Varrick or Bolin being in the original Voltron either, but what're you gonna do?

did they at least get Michael Bell back?

Even if somehow they had time between being Hunted to fuck random people (which most likely they didnt as Azulon killed all of them in a matter of years) it is unlikely they will find someone rich from a tradicional earth nation family and that will actually take care if the kid.

Doesnt explain why she is from a rich traditional FN family, and not from some poor soldier

Genes are sneaky. Low ranking noble might have worked his way up. War is like that.

She is now.

She's also a shapeshifter and can throw a 6-something, well-muscled dude around six or seven meters through the air. Altea Stronk.

I like that she still isn't a fighter though. Literally doesn't know which end of a gun goes pew pew.

She run away to the Circus; Azula stated it, and also that she is from a rich FN nation and even was in elite school with her.

...But you remember Sokka being in there?