Ywn go to a party like the one in Project X

>ywn go to a party like the one in Project X
why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr1JTZ6Mki4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>europeans will never experience an American house party

Sucks for them

>we are at the point in history that people who are almost college graduates are nostalgic for fucking Project X

only Costa and the fat guy were jews. But yeah, fuck why was am I such a loser that I don't host nor get invited to degenerate orgies A.K.A American parties

Fade me brah

Australian mate who's party loosely inspired the one in Project X is having another one in Jan.

what? 100 drunk and horny teenagers stuffed into a house, drunk 17 year olds dancing halfnaked in the living room, a bunch of stoners burning holes in the trampoline because they're drunk and keep dropping cigarettes, people fucking in every bedroom, bathroom and closet, people fighting in the yard because they werent allowed inn and the cops coming and shutting down the party at 2 am and arrest the idiot who pissed in the police cruisers gasoline tank?

This is not exclusive to america.

It was fun one time, after that it just gets tedious because whenever you got a good party going, 30 uninvited chads and chavs show up and ruin the fun for everbody else. Those parties rarely turn out good.

I miss a good house party, these days, getting drunk in a bar, grabbing something to eat afterwards and heading to some lackluster afterparty that fizzles out at 6 am is about as good as it gets.

>me on the left
>you in the middle

>High school parties
>People hooking up in the bathroom
>People hooking up on the floor
>People hooking up on their parents' bed
>Starting fights over beer pong
>Every man for himself when the cops show up
>Watching that one girl give five guys head in a hot tub

Admit it, Sup Forums: You wish you could do it all again.

My favorite part was drunk sluts passing out in dark bedrooms >:)

I wish I did alot more of it, alot more.

No
I had a bruv who got a girl pregnant because of a party
He moved States now

It's not as fun as it sounds. I basically have been to a couple, even the halloween party our house threw back in college some chick got basically raped in the woods and didn't remember anything (she was fine though, not upset at all, not hurt either, just slutty) and there were like 100 people packed in there, I think several people fucked in the bathroom and two people even fucked each other on the dancefloor in the middle of everyone (clothes on and against the wall) pills and booze all over the place. Weed of course even though it's not my thing.
Honestly it's overrated and you don't miss it once you get older, it's more fun to just have a few drinks with a small group of good friends.

>american party
>shite booze
>niggers
>someone gets shot

no thanks

>european party
>gay techno music
>nobody's showered
>guy trying really hard to get you to fuck his gf because he wants to watch

No, because I'm not a degenerate and I was born in a moral family. People like you are more cancerous that the jews.

>tfw grew up as a teenager in that perfect Skins-era mid-00s UK where people were having out-and-out orgies with ket and cocaine at like 16
fuck I miss those times, gotta write a memoir one day

There's still time to get old and rich user
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr1JTZ6Mki4

Nobody cares you piece of garbage, off yourself, you ape.

>van drives into a crowd
>driver gets out shouting allah ackbar
>starts stabbing everyone

>European party
>it doesn't exist because everyones a faggy pretentious hipster

tfw grew up as a teenager in that perfect skins-era mid-00s australia where people were having out and out orgies with ket and cocaine at like 16
i sat in my room all day crossdressing and shitposting LOL

>itt degenerates who are nostalgic for breaking the law and ruining their bodies
Fucking faggots

>tfw my most off the wall party was 8 people playing board games

I wish I did more

it sucked turning 18 and "having" to go to a bar instead, they sucked, house parties was 10x better

>i sat in my room all day crossdressing

show benis pls

Bars are better after you’re 25.

normally id take any opportunity to get attention to make up for the things i missed out on when i was younger but i dont want to get banned

It isn't that hard to not hit someone in the face, you don't have to tuck your arm into your chest while you turn.

yeah I imagine, but it was more of a club though, you can't hear shit and it is really crowded with people you don't know

There’s a certain camaraderie that you get that you will never get elsewhere, albeit gaining alcoholism as a price.

Yeah, but in return Jews don't have foreskins.

Ii honestly have more of these parties now then when I was a teenager, plus I dont have to worry about fake IDs or getting caught for being underage and fake ass bitches acting hard when they were like 16. Its much better now then it ever was

>be austrian
>went to house parties from 1998-2001
>everybody brought beer and dope
>everybody fucked
>no police because neighbours were cool about it or even joined for a beer or two with the prospect of fucking some drunken 15yr old slut
the golden age.

> being worried that the police could storm your house because you and your 19yo friends are drinking a couple of beers

truly the land of freedom

>this really happens

This, Americans always act like house parties some huge law breaking thing that takes balls and adrenaline, when really they're just doing stuff that's self explainatory and perfectly legal for people the same age in other countries. In fact Europeans don't even bother with trashing each others' houses because we're allowed to just fucking do it in public.

classic, that was the first meme/internet happening i truly loved.

take off your sunglasses and apologize!

the people who regulars my local bars are 50+ year old alchohlics with nothing interesting to say except the same shit they've been talking about for 15 years. That's not a bunch I want to get to familiar with.

There's like 4 bars in my town and they are all pretty shit to be honest, maybe I just grew out of them considering I went to them frequently through my early 20's.

>Not being asocial

Never liked parties. Just attended in order to fit in, did the one night stands and everything. Now at 26 I usually just stay at home and chill with girlfriend and make up excuses whenever I get invited to a party.

you didn't miss out.

I never went to any house parties in high school
Almost done with college, still havent gone to any
What do I win?

>nobody's showered
But isn't that why you guys mutilate kid dicks, because you don't bathe, because your fat and lazy and your water is full of lead and stuff?

eternity alone

>ywn go to a party
I'm 33 and have never been to one, I don't think its happening now

>Being worried that the police could storm your house for wrong think
Truly the land of the enlightened

nah, those things are fun because you do them with friends. They arent fun when you're there alone and dont know anyone. You probably had just as much fun with the few friends you had/have as we had with our drunken stupors.

What I miss the most are the people I did it with, not the parties themselves. Anything enjoyed with good friends is a good time.