"As my albums fly off of the shelves? Mommy, what's he talking about...

>"As my albums fly off of the shelves? Mommy, what's he talking about? Did people really use to go to the store to get their music?"

I'm still confused as to why he was a no-name musician that couldn't get anyone to come to his shows. If any of his songs were like "Just a Comet" (which is quite good) he should have no problem filling SOME seats.

Yep, back then they didn't have Kazaa or Limewire to download music in between Runescape sessions.

He had a shit manager.

>children
>actually watching SU

i dont understand how adults think that getting your shitty song into a shitty tv comercial means you get infinite money

>kek Baby Boomers and Gen X literally thinks that millennials born in the mid 90s never seen record stores or CD's before

>millennial born in the mid-90s

OP is clearly referring to actual young kids, not 20-something "adults"

>stores have shelves
>shelves of merchandise you can buy
>implying children can't comprehend buying music in a store
Please understand, OP, the line makes total sense to people who aren't on the Autism spectrum. Ask your court-appointed caregiver to explain further.

Anyone who did not grow up with CDs missed the wonderful feeling of holding a flat round piece of plastic in their hands, and marvel at how reflective and rainbow-y the data side is.

This is not unlike how I was born in the 80's and the looney toons had phones, records and radios from the 30's. I knew damn well what they were and unless this generation is fucking retarded, they should figure out anything like this as well.

>court-appointed caregiver

Is this a thing that actually happens with autistic people?

"Let me drive my van into your heart".

Yeah, he was a bad lyric writer. Even his song comet was completely improved by making it about a burger.

Or get hired on as a guitarist for a popular band. Maybe doing session work.

You know it was relevant, in the period he write it, riht?

I'm on the autism spectrum, that line makes perfect sense to me. Don't lump us in with this fuckstick.

Yeah, but you have to be fucking Rain Man tier and not have any next of kin to keep an eye on you for that to happen.

>There will never be a Mr. Universe rock opera concept album

Unless I'm forgetting something, they never specify how long he has been at this. Everyone starts from the bottom.

that's the joke

Also, If Pepe Burger is a big line restaurant like Mc Donald or Burger King and that Jingle has basically become part of the identity of the brand for the last 20 years, then it' snot that far off.

You'd be surprised what Jingle writers can get if one of their creation get to be popular.

The guy who coined "Ready to rumble" has amassed quite the dough. Greg just happened to have it all all at once.

kids don't ask questions like that, if they see a concept they are unfamiliar with in a sow they just roll with it, I grew up decades after milkmen stopped being a thing yet never once questioned their presence in cartoons.

He means that literally.

scraping the sides of the peanut butter jar a bit, aren't we OP?

yeah, mcdonalds doesnt buy a song from literally who
famoust top 100 musicians do get that kind of money, thats not greg

>that's the joke
you are giving the crewniverse too much credit there
i bet they think the will become rich out of their tumblrs once the show is over

He was in the process of getting his big break. Had he gone to the city with Marty and done his big show he very well might have been a huge star

Instead he stayed in Beach City

And saved mankind.

With his penis.

>Pepe's Burgers
>Not Tendies
One job.

Or any kid who has ever been in a Walmart/Target whatever. They still sell music.