Muh degeneracy

Admit it Sup Forums

If you were a female (and not too fat and ugly), you'd be a slut. You would exploit your body for personal gain, without moralfaggotry.

be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nsDTsuHBzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=5nsDTsuHBzA

no i'd be super worried about pregnancy

because in all regards it looks pretty awful to deal with

If I were a woman, my thinking process, my upbringing and my instincts would be radically different than they're now, so your argument isn't valid.

No shit, what's your point?

Not really.
My sisters turned out alright. I think I would so too.

>Rise Europa
Cringeworthy title. Sounds like something some Warhammer playing autist would spout in a chat log.

>that flag

i doubt your thinking process would really be any different famalaram

a qt girl needs a man to have her tamed.

Yeah I'd probably be a twitch camwhore, easy bucks.

noice

Just look at those cold, dead, soulless eyes. She took that pic because she was depressed that no cute Chad boy asked her out. Women can be so pathetic.

You're not wrong, but I would also do other things too.

lol fuck no, why would you even think that you degenerate

I dont give in to moral faggotry, i do use it to my advantage when i can.

Basically i hate people and will step on them. Something i learned from people.

That we are degenerates and would act like degenerates if we were females and in your case he is right as you just admitted it?

who are they ?

do we have names ?

No, if I was a girl I'd be a good girl. I'd be married good and young to a big strong man and make lots of babby giving him lots of daughters to play with. It would be great.

Yeah, but then I wouldn't claim to have the same sexual worth as a man and fight to end skimpy thongs in video ges because they make me uncomfortable. Women don't just want it both ways, they want it all ways. Sage'd for /pol9k/.

go on sven..

Are your sisters qt?

If I were a male with different genetics and upbringing I'd be different than I am now. Most likely more confident and slaying pussy like my Chad abilities would allow me to.

If I were female, same again. Women are the way they are because society allows them to be, I can't imagine why I would be any different to the rest of them. If my upbringing were the same, I'd just be a female autist shitposting on an Uzbeki Toad Worship Image Board.

If tomorrow I woke up with my current mind but the body of an attractive woman, I'd become a lipstick/femme lesbian and become the biggest slut going. No bull dykes though, only other femmes. Would probably cam whore aswell for easy dolla.

like..?

why would you think we have it easier?
I'm not ugly by any means but the guys i would like to fuck me seem unreachable as well.
If i lower my stadards i could probably have enaugh sex easily but isnt it the same for you?
If u (decent looking) swipe everything left you could also get enaugh sex for years. Well now suddenly you say ''nah shes a whale'' ''that face i would need a bag for during sex''.
I promise you you wouldnt go around being a slut

Did you even watch the fucking video or just hover over the thumbnail?

I was raised not to behave like that, none of my sisters did and none of my cousins slut it up.
I have no reason to believe or accept your premise.
Assuming I am not the norm however, we must create a system where this behavior is not rewarded. The average person is a lemming and needs to be lead to a healthy future. Without leadership the average person either starves or becomes a fat burger.

Women are sick.

Not really.
Both are married and have kids, they kinda started getting fat because of that.

The oldest one was pretty hot when she was in her teens and early 20s.

Pretty much happens to every female in the family the males end either like skeletons or looking like santa claus too.

Seen this set of photos before, but there were two more i belive. Any actual backstory?

don't encourage him Ahmed, no one wants to see pictures of Sven's sisters getting blacked

roastie alert

I'm a guy and I'm a slut.

I suck off complete strangers in parks every chance I get and love it.

dog parks*

Of course i am. Merely because if i was a female my brain would have been much simplier and i wasn't biologically capable of understanding what's whong with that behavior.

>Leaf

Checks out

who are these semen demons?

That girl looks so slutty it's worth barebacking her.

Justin?

Justin, is your country still on fire?

Do you often have these fantasies about being a woman, OP?

Have you ever considered genitalia mutilation as a solution to your mental woes?

I wouldn't want any guys sticking their dick in me. That's just degrading.
However I would be open to being a huge lesbian slut..

No i wouldn't, the best way to get a top teir husband is to keep your legs shut until one comes along. A traditional housewife you can trust is so rare now days its pure gold. Because of that a normal looking girl can score a top-tier male by being nice/chaste.

Fuck being a sloot, the entire world is now built around propelling me to monetary success. I'd go find a hot STEM field, apply for a scholarship and get it, push a bunch of better qualified men out of the program, get the lowest scores, but still pass as they're desperate to up their female quota of graduates, and then have my pick of any position from any company who has the government breathing down their necks about too many men in their technical field. Then I'd get the job, do nothing but be a drain on the men around me, and ultimately whatever they accomplish I'd be who the reporter took a picture of.

Me in the foreground with my arms crossed my chest looking smug and all the coworkers who actually did the work standing in the background cheering me on as I overcome the patriarchy in whatever breakthrough they're responsible for. Some of them will actually be so cucked and liberal that they'll have convinced themselves that I actually did contribute and will be happy for me.

And thus, I'll be rich, famous and people will make movies of me in decades to come.

>trading your cunt as currency

You stupid niggers.

no

no i dont like sex. im also proud and wouldn't sell my dignity for a few shekels. sorry about whatever happened to you to make you pathetic enough to sell the one thing you can never buy

Most trannies are verifiable perverts. It's a mental illness called 'autogynephilia.'

Basically they're just freaks who are so obsessed with sex, they desire to turn their bodies into sexual objects (slutty women).

That's why you almost never see a tranny who is actually thoughtful.

As for their claims of Gender Dysphoria, that's no different than the oddballs who want to cut their own limbs off. It's a sign of brain damage.

The solution isn't to cater to them by letting them mutilate themselves. It's to get them psych help.

>i dont like sex

It's okay man you can say you're a lonely virgin, this place is anonymous after all.

you live in a fantasy. i work for nestlé, the only women who work in my dept. (food science res) are all top 1%'ers. im thinking youre underage or a 'tard MTGOW NEET

good post. really skewered me

Just post the full set already

This is sophisticated. You wont be able do pull off something this sophisticated having woman's brain.

I'm just saying you don't have to lie here it's alright. There's actually a board called Robot9001 or where you can vent your sexual frustration with other lonely virgins, I suggest you check it out man.

cheers.

I know one tranny and s/he is the most vain, selfish, petty, relationship-obsessed, and devious person I know.

> I'd go find a hot STEM field, apply for a scholarship and get it, push a bunch of better qualified men out of the program, get the lowest scores, but still pass as they're desperate to up their female quota of graduates, and then have my pick of any position from any company who has the government breathing down their necks about too many men in their technical field. Then I'd get the job, do nothing but be a drain on the men around me, and ultimately whatever they accomplish I'd be who the reporter took a picture of.

I've literally met a dozen of these women in Boston. They're everywhere out there.

Considering my parents did a good job and here we still have some semblance of decency I wouldn't.

God damn right I would. Easy fucking money being a cam whore.

great posts

dafuq are you degenerates into?

Id probably just look for cylindrical objects to masturbate with honestly. And simple outfits that make me look cute.

Then id just play vidya all day otherwise.

just no

>Be a woman
>Realize that 90% of my success and quality of life is tied to my outer appearance and how I'm treated by men
>Get a makeover
>Keep fit
>Flirt with higher-ups
>Make (((oblivious))) suggestive remarks
>Make eye contact in elevators
>Never put out
>Never pay for my own meal
>Don't burn down the building
I would own literally any company I set my sights on

don't knock it till you try it

more money in making people think you're right on the edge of becoming a full-scale camwhore. Young, bored oil sheiks will drop all the money they can if they think it will tip you over the edge.

There is often more success in teasing than in giving, as women have discovered and men have reinforced. Christmas Eve is more exciting than Christmas morning.

im 30. ive tried it a lot in uni and during my doctorate. it was milquetoast. i'd much rather go shooting or take my moto up around some mountain passes. sex is just masterbation into someone, hardly life affirming like a good hike

pic, one of my fav. bike routes

Listen FAGGOT I am already a manwhore

You haven't met the right woman. I used to think the same think you do.

I definitely would. Never fell for the degeneracy meme anyways.
>tfw you will never be that extroverted geeky girl with glasses with a hot (maybe black) boyfriend to have weird sex with
fml

This. And STD's.

>You haven't met the right woman.

You better be like 75 years old to be saying that shit ot me. It's a passé bullshit phrase though. Women are not interesting. I'd rather hike, ski, bike, and hunt. The only thing I regret is the lack of progeny because I feel i'm not fulfilling my civic duty

No, but I would probably use it to become one of the world leaders. Then I would try to destroy the world. The end

depends how clever and motivated i was..given i'm thick & lazy i'd be a whore

Sure I'd cam whore while playing games.

Thats as far as I do because i'd be to busy shlocking to my favorite yaoi pair and muh anime boys.

post feet

this is true.

I briefly worked in the Google Building in Cambridge MA (not as a tech guy, just doing building maintenance for Jones Lang Lasalle).

There were a clique of about 7 to 9 trannies there and they were the most disgusting creatures that I've ever seen.

No.

This. I'm a top tier male and I picked my wife because she has slept with very few men, and the ones that she did were long term relationships that she thought would result in marriage.

There's a flip side to that coin though. The only reason she picked me is because I, too, had slept with very few other women, and all of them were long term relationships.

not gonna lie, I would definitely use it to my advantage

Just realized that I forgot to write something down that every man here needs to know (in case he has a daughter):

A woman's sluttiness factor is directly proportional to how big of an idiot her dad is. If she has a weak / effete / disrespectable father, she'll be a whore. If she has a Chad for a father, she'll be an even worse whore.

So if you have a daughter, you need to be strong and protective towards her. Do not be a goofball. Make sure she respects you and looks up to you. If she does, she'll grow into a much better human being.

All of the best girls have high quality fathers.

all of the fun ones don't have dads

fortunately there's plenty of them to go around