How long is he gonna pretend he is not 55 and still play roles in action movies clearly meant for actors in their 30s...

How long is he gonna pretend he is not 55 and still play roles in action movies clearly meant for actors in their 30s? I mean unlike him Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp have clearly moved on

>never skip right-side abs day

brad pitt and johnny depp were never action stars though.

i mean liam neeson found new life as an action star in his 50s/60s.

there's also a decided lack of young action stars these days so hollywood is going for people they know can at least get butts in seats.

he's the liberace of action stars

What does it matter to you? It's his life, if he wants to destroy himself to entertain audiences let him.

Still fitter than 99% of Sup Forums

Are you saying you wouldn't want to look that good at 55, OP? You'll be content with being a fat gutted slob?

Jesus Christ he is WARPED.

Never I hope. Ghost protocol and rogue nation were both great

>i mean liam neeson found new life as an action star in his 50s/60s
But Liam Neeson clearly plays character close to his own age in Taken, by the way in one year Cruise will be 56, the same age as Neeson was in first Taken

How can you have such a perfectly symmetrical face and a warped body

>my daddy is a fat bald guy: the post

Jesus.

Scientology fuck him up. He belives hes an uber mensch.

>How long is he gonna pretend he is not 55

Probably until he turns 56 retard

Pic related, OP in a nutshell, just swap Tom Cruise in for Spider-Man, and memes in for money.

He lookin fine
And he clearly handles it better than Johnny "thinks he's Jack Sparrow" Depp or Brad Just

>You want to pay me $20 million to jump around and do shit I enjoy for a couple of weeks? No thanks, some fat autist on Sup Forums says I'm too old

can somebody pls explain why people on this board are making fun of his body even though 99% of this board will look 10 times worse at that age?

99% of this board look worse now and try to drag others down

because we can

you guys are actually fucking autistic

His torso looks like Arseface.

what does the ubermensch concept have to do with scientology

This is an anonymous board. OP might be Cruise himself on a crisis for all we care. Stop pretending that everyone around here is as shit looking as you.

Jack Sparrow is supposed to be Depp's real age, because in last movie son of Will and Elizabeth is already a fully grown young man and Jack first met his parents when he was already an experienced pirate and even served as a captain of Black Pearl, so he must be around 50 like Depp

If he does his own stunts, he is!

he's probably going to live past 100 though

Show us what your torso looks like, fatfuck.

>Tom cruise - born July 3, 1962
>Ethan Hunt - born Aug 18, 1964
OH MY GOD HOW COULD CRUISE LIE TO US, HE'S TWO YEARS OLDER THAN HIS MOVIE CHARACTER, WHAT A BETRAYAL!
OP's a faggot, move along.

>Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp

no one gives a fuck about those two tards anymore. ones an alcoholic and the other beats his women. and even though Tom is a scientologist, he's got good physique for a 55 year old.

>Tom Cruise is in his mid-50s
>Looking better than most guys in their 30s and 40s

It's not the years it's the mileage.

No, he doesn't.

That's why I've never wanted to put on gainz. I'll take William Dafoe over this anyday.

what a fucking tedious character arseface is...

I'm not going to pretend to know you are ugly as sin and can make a fatty gentlemen run away

More power to him for staying active.

>OP might be Cruise himself on a crisis for all we care

I keked hard at this. Good job.

>Tom Cruise's head photoshopped on to Chloe Moretz's body

Very funny.

The older leading action star has been a thing since noir, honestly I find it more compelling than a young fit leading man for some reason.

There is going to be a year where he can't conceal his age anymore and he goes from mid-late 30's looking guy to grandpa over night.

But he's right. The first movie came out 20 years ago, they just kept milking it cause it was still making a profit. Will you still find it believable when the character turns 70?

You may not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like

you either haven't seen any 55 year olds topless or you don't know anything about fitness. Tom Cruise is in great shape for someone over 40, let alone over 50.

i'm ok with your text
i don't see the point of the naked pic tho
unless you're gay

sauce?

>But he's right.
No he's not.
>The first movie came out 20 years ago, they just kept milking it cause it was still making a profit. Will you still find it believable when the character turns 70?
at 50+years of Tom was able to hang off the side of a transport plane taking off, then in the same movie ride at top seed on a ducati motorcycle, as well as trainied himself to hold his breath for 6 minutes to to do that single take underwater sequence.
If he can still do that and more at 70, then yes, I'll be there. And you'll be just another fatass cuck crying about how he should retire.

He still does his own stunts, stunts that actors half his age wouldn't even dare attempt

He's too loose because his physique is gained from a needle. Take a look at what people who actually do routines like Herschel Walker look like.

>Johnny Depp
> clearly moved on
okay

>le tom does all his own stunts meme
>totally not something they just say for publicity
get real dude

Try telling that to Keanu Reeves.

Sure. Just wait a minute until I clean all the hot wax your mom poured on me.

Is this a joke? That nigger is clearly on roids and Cruise is not.

He has no thetans to hold him back so he'll do actiony stuff till he is killed by salty christian terrorists.

>
what the FUCK IS THAT PICTURE

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Speak for yourself

Based Ditko

>perfectly symmetrical face

Gotta learn to google boy

how long are we gonna pretend that he isn't just a character played by jim carrey

>clear 'roid gut
>not on roids

get a haircut hippie

his body isn't warped, he is mid-stride, he is standing on one leg and lifting the other. you can't be perfectly symmetrical while you do that.

Saving a picture of the guy who bullies you in school from facebook doesn't count.

Also, Liam Neeson is a genuinely tough and capable dude. He's a 6'4" Irishman who has had a rough past. He's got a calm, gentle giant demeanor but you know he could inflict damage.

Cruise is an uptight manlet who has to work out and dye is hair constantly to maintain a youthful look and some level of fitness. The only way you can take him seriously.

Can the noodle girl at least not have a benis?

Look at Scooby. Scooby is 100% natty and he's a year older than cruise

there is no such thing as roid gut, pro-bodybuilder-gut is caused by insulin, something only bodybuilders / fake wrestlers take to enhance muscle size. Cruise may well be roiding to compensate for dropping test levels at his age, but his body is not massive, just well-rounded. It's attainable without roids so there is no reason to suspect him. you have not the faintest idea what you're talking about, just stop.

stop shitposting.

>How long is he gonna pretend he is not 55 and still play roles in action movies clearly meant for actors in their 30s?
As long as he can. I mean he's a total whack job, but he seems like he gives a shit about his movies.
I wish more leading actors put 1/2 the effort he did in their movies.

I don't get it
My dad is 58 and looks better than that and all he does is work in an office and garden a lot

aside from the torn pecs (or simply unaesthetic insertions, who knows) name one thing wrong with Cruise's physique. How is your dad's better?

Hes got unlucky with his waist muscle proportions and height, hes never got thin waist and wide shoulders, and thats the main reason why hes not filming in full naked torso scenes after his mid 20s age. And what so special about that?

You don't have to be massive to get it. The only reasons it's ever-so prominent in builders is the abdominal size.

You can clearly see the organs push on Cruise. Quit being a faggot and face reality.

Yea, honestly who does this kind of thing?

m8, there is no way Cruise or any actors are using fucking insulin. that's ridiculous. you simply don't need insulin to get and maintain a decent body, it wouldn't do any good.

all of this is of course beside the point as there is ZERO hint of gut on Cruise, as you continue to display complete ignorance on the human body. you're mistaking hyperlordosis for a gut.

Oh hi Johnny, I didn't know it was you

>sees a penis
Sorry to break it too you user, your gay af

Listen up child, Tom Cruise is an onscreen actor, a profession that is heavily dependent on his looks.
If he was a plumber then the people here would be out of line but they used cgi in the Mummy movie to make his body look younger, it was a vanity project for an ageing actor and many people rightly pointed out that the movie suffered for it.

You are an imbecile, he dont have any massive gut, hes abs is flat, he just got unaestheticly wide abdominal belt muscles, its unlucky genetics.

>all of that exposition

Why are comic books so awful?

Ditko was a weird guy. But even he's got nothing on Walt Simonson.

>he sees noodles

lucky. i see yellow worms and i hate worms.

>He lookin fine
He has the worst case of HGH gut

Ethan Hunt was 31 in first movie, now he is 53, I remember when everybody was making fun of Roger Moore who kept playing James Bond until he was 58, but apparently it's fine when Cruise does it

he looks great for 55, his face at least.

why do people white knight tom cruise so hard on this board? it's hilarious desu

looks like Putin 2bh

Keanu Reeves is the same or roughly and he's awesome in John Wick. I wouldn't want a 30-year-old John Wick.

Roger Moore was a stiff old man when he started and he only got worse with each movie. If Roger Moore had had youthful looks and 20 minutes of sprinting with his shirt off in all of his Bond movies nobody would have complained about him being too old for the role.

also see

I wonder what Cruise feels when he sees all those women who were his young and hot love interests in 80s, but are old hags now, Lea Thompson is not even the worst of them, plus she is one year older

underrated

>both are alcoholics and one of them beats his women
ftfy

But the thing about Roger Moore's Bond is that nobody pretended that his character was a young man or tried to hide his real age, while Ethan Hunt hasn't changed in 22 years, unlike real life Tom Cruise. I am gonna bet my virgin ass that nobody in Mission Impossible 5 will even mention that Ethan is grandpa now

Oh, I forgot picture, lel

Well, he's older so he's probably gained a lot of wisdom and insight.
Good-looking and rich older client where I work got divorced and my co-worker said, "Now you can date 20-year-olds!"
Older rich guy said (something like), "Date them? I couldn't stand listening to them talk about themselves. Older women are more comfortable to be around. And there's a history to their bodies I appreciate now that I only saw as negative when I was young. I'd see a mom at the beach and be turned off, now I want that body much more than the 20-year-old. But I'd cast the 20-year-old in a heartbeat."

Not word-for-word but that's the gist.
When he left my buddy said, "I guess that's mature. I don't want to be mature." lol.

Frank Grillo is 53, according to Fighter & the Kid, and Grillo said "even I'm scared of Cruise" in a fighting context. Take that for what it's worth haters.

>cast
as in "cast" in a TV show, in case you couldn't figure it out.

Now that Harvey Weinstein is down, will Sup Forums be Hollywood's kingmaker?

hgh nigger

Cruise looks great for his age, but he is much closer to Harrison Ford from Indiana Jones 4 than to Harrison Ford from 80s