Adventure Time

Oh shit, the arm from The Tower is back.

>something the audience does not care about

Why was this handled so badly?

Ah, but is it back symbolically or for real?

It's going to be some kind of "accept yourself" episode but less literal and with more imagery and tarot play, knowing Tom Herpich.

So not interested.

>ELECTRO-PROSTHESIS ARM IS BACK

also is it me or does that titlecard look like ass? I mean I know he looks different as each artist draws him, but jeez.

is anyone hyped for this?

I am. The whole two weeks has me hyped as fuck.

The CN bombs are destroying their entire channel.

I'm glad that Grass Finn seems like a neutral/not evil character.

I'm more worried about Jake, even though it seems like he'll survive this time.

>seems like

I definitely am, but I never went cold on adventure time to begin with.

Adventure Time has no "direction" anymore, its run by a bunch of jackoffs fresh from art school fistfighting for control of the reigns, constantly backpeddling and simultaniously trying to shake the status quo while also keeping it the same as it always was

for example:
-Root Beer Guy coming in to straighten out the banana guards, promptly killing him so status quo could be kept, then bringing him back
-Prismo dying then coming back as well
-the colossal mess that was Betty
-the collosal mess that was Flame Princess
-building up to Finn losing his arm for the entire series, he finally loses it only for a new arm that looks exactly like his old one to grow back
-realizing nobody liked that and it was stupid and giving him the robot arm they should have in the first place

nigga who gives a shit people have been bitching about all those things for years, either stop caring about the show or accept that it's retarded and enjoy the fun bits

I did ages ago, I've just been going back and seeing the stupid shit they've done on the wiki

Finn just looks weird as fuck.
>legs that make up 60% of his length
>fucking long as shit arms too
>looks less tube-like and more like a bending rectangle

I guess they were trying to make him match the grass thing but in the end they both just look freakish. Rest of it is alright, I like the atmosphere and how they have the Finnsword gem or whatever representing them. Neat font effect for the title too.

shit that's the little deer from The Tower as well, isn't it

>-Root Beer Guy
You literally have to be fucking stupid to give a shit about a throwaway character like him or you're just scrapping to the bottom of the barrel
>-Prismo dying then coming back as well
Literally fucking nothing. People come back from the dead all the time in this show unless you're Billy
>-the colossal mess that was Betty
Nice meme
>-the collosal mess that was Flame Princess
Only shippers and Sugarfaggots still give a shit
>-building up to Finn losing his arm for the entire series, he finally loses it only for a new arm that looks exactly like his old one to grow back
Finn NEVER GREW BACK HIS ARM dumbass and they made that clear in the following episode that it was Grass sword all along
>-realizing nobody liked that and it was stupid and giving him the robot arm they should have in the first place
Making shit up.
That's really fucking sad.

I really liked The Tower. Here's hoping that this ep delivers on all the high points the last relievers on.

Neat, although we already know it won't last since he's getting a robot arm.

Now that you mention it, it does look a little off.

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say I'm hyped, but I am looking forward to it. While AT may not be as good as it used to be, it never disappointed so much that I felt compelled to drop it. Also, Susan's one of my two favourite non-princesses, so I'm happy that she's going to have a prominent role.

Damn when will this show fucking die

Next year. There are two seasons left.

Cautiously optimistic. If things go down in flames I could safely say whatever. That being said I'm gonna watch it regardless if it's shit.

And of course the ATDF comes out swinging at the mere implication that their show isn't gods gift to the world.

They just made the grass arm arc trivial when they made the grass entity friendly.

Don't even respond to him, there's like 2-3 diehard fans on here that go crazy if you say anything negative about AT. I noticed it throughout the years, these specific posters have the exact same formatting and use of the English language - best not feed their anger.

You know I think I argued with that exact same person before because they said the same thing about the grass sword arm. It's weird too since I said I loved the show but because I had any criticism at all they flipped out.

It has 1 year left then after the Adventure Time movie this series will finally be put to rest

ITs that exact same retard that goes into every AT thread and responds to every single post that isn't sucking the show's dick.
He's legit autistic.

>detractors get BTFO when people respond to their "criticisms"
>LMAO YOU'RE PROBABLY THAT SAME GUY WHO RUINS MY ARGUMENT WITH LOGIC I DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO YOU
I'll never understand why retards like you still come to the threads. Move the fuck on.

>They just made the grass arm arc trivial when they made the grass entity friendly.
No, it didn't.

>They just made the grass arm arc trivial when they made the grass entity friendly.
Finn has always had trouble controlling the Grass sword

>arm
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>ATcuck triggered this easily
>resorts to strawmanning
Who could've guessed?

>c-c-c-cuck
>t-t-t-t-t-triggered

Why are you still here? You know you're just proving my point right?

>-Root Beer Guy coming in to straighten out the banana guards, promptly killing him so status quo could be kept, then bringing him back
Each of the episode with Root Beer Guy are good, so it doesn't matter
>-Prismo dying then coming back as well
Is that you is one of the best fucking episodes, so fuck off.
>-the colossal mess that was Betty
There is no mess with Betty, so far, her arc is unravelling well.
>-the collosal mess that was Flame Princess
Flame Princess resulted un two bad episodes and that's it. Every other episodes with her are good
>-building up to Finn losing his arm for the entire series, he finally loses it only for a new arm that looks exactly like his old one to grow back
And? The arm arc is still ongoing and we are seeing some conclusion to it.
>-realizing nobody liked that and it was stupid and giving him the robot arm they should have in the first place
You are presuming way too much. IT's more likely this is how it was planned all along.

It's like you don't even know what fake-outs are.

Yes, because that storyboard image is from The Tower, not Two Swords.

So you're the guy who gets super butt-blasted all the time when anyone dare criticizes Adventure Time. Good to know.

>disagreeing not allowed
Also, I am only one of your quote.

I'm waiting to see if there's any internal conflict at first. Even though it looks like Grass Finn will be a good guy, I get the feeling that's the Finn Sword's doing rather than the Grass Sword (I doubt it would try to kill Susan, abandon Finn then absorb his sword just to immediately become a friend of its own will).

Since there were only 19 posters since made the last reply, one of you faggots is non stop replying and samefagging with a couple of new posters chiming in, one of whom called the samefag a cuck. I'm just pointing it out as they've decided to derail and shitpost the thread to oblivion, so catch you all on the air date for Islands.

Is is is... That the return of James Baxter?

Don't forget that while Islands starts on the 30th, we've got a few new episodes before that starting on the 23rd.

Yes.

He really should just get a tripcode already so I can filter his autism.

>Each of the episode with Root Beer Guy are good, so it doesn't matter
Dirt beer guy was an awful episode, unless you're saying that it doesn't count on the technicality of the name change. In which case, carry on.

The only major problem I have with the points you brought up is the Betty arc. I think it was a mistake to bring her into the future as it lessens the impact that her leaving had on Ice King, but it's still ongoing so I'm willing to give it a chance.

It was one of my favourite season six episodes.

how did it lessen the impact her leaving had?
to simon, she was gone. her being beyond reach and supposedly dead was his reality as long as he was just somewhat sane.
her being a thing in the future lessens nothing. it only creates the chance to eventually get simon back. something we can all agree on has had to be planed ever since they gave ice king that backstory.

who cares, no one cares anymore

the show is going to end next year in 2018, CN surely doesnt care

On one hand, I'm looking forward to having so much new AT after the four-month hiatus that was immediately followed by a two-month hiatus. On the other hand, I'm worried that we'll get yet another one after Islands has finished.

>it only creates the chance to eventually get simon back. something we can all agree on has had to be planed ever since they gave ice king that backstory.

Do you really want that to happen though? If Ice King returns to normal it will ruin his character completely. I predict that he will learn to be happy with his current form but that's it.

they did a literal reboot?

I stopped watching around the time all the vampire chick / bubble gum chick / fire chick waifu shit started happening a few years ago

I keep hearing the plot has become complex, is that right? Should I get back into the show?

>complex
The writers just throw any ol' story into the show because they have no idea what the fuck they are doing and try to one-up each other with their plots, so it's complex in a way.

AT threads deserve to be shitposted, it and the show is all its worth now.

Calm down, autist. It's just a dumb show for liberals.

If it does happen, it'll probably be at the end of the series.

What gave you that idea?

>Muh liburul boogeyman

Nice buzzword btw.

Saying "nice meme" isn't blowing anyone the fuck out, kiddo.

>AT threads somehow got shittier when most of the fanbase died
It isn't supposed to work this way I thought.

Regardless I'm pretty hype for the episodes, I just wish the threads were better for actually talking about them. I get why people like to complain about the show but come on man, it's been years, stop repeating yourselves. Show fucked up lots of times, we get it you know.

No one cares.

The arguments are so repetitive I think both sides are just shitposters trying to kill the threads.