Killed both of his parents over being disciplined...what's wrong with teens these days...

Killed both of his parents over being disciplined...what's wrong with teens these days? And he doesn't have any emotions.

How do kids get this way?

REEEEEEEEEEE
I AM NOW ANGRY

>white people
Not surprised. The most mentally ill race.

bad parenting

If you were about to say repost... (Insert insult here) but I don't spend my entire days on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

The coloreds kill for far less.

It was the vidya games!

Are you white?

Wut? I just read the article and was angry afterward.

Really? This kid pretty much destroyed his life and ended his parents.

Is the death penalty appropriate for his case?

Lol what was "Reeee" all about

no

Murder is wrong but the parents have no right to persecute their kid for using medical weed. The dumb hicks were probably trump voters so good riddance to white trash.

Wtf I'd shoot my dad if that faggot put me in handcuffs and called the cops, luckily he wasn't a complete cuck and just whipped my ass.

I don't think the kid is really responsible. The parents were threatening to have him arrested and he panicked. The parents are as much at fault as the kid.

Death penalty is always appropriate for worthless shitstains that kill family.

nice b8

It was obviously depression quest that did this

You shod have killed him. If we empowered more kids to kill their abusive parents there would be less abuse.
Let the kid go; all he did was kill white trash a d who gives a Fuck about some red neck hick being killed for abusing g his kid?

It's the sound of an angry autist

These types of deaths are too common

Thanks for all the newfags Hillary

FBI crime stats seem to agree. Niggers slaying other niggers in ghettos don't make news.

Sure, he's unfit for society why not kill him?