Your appointment to White House should be finalized within november...

Your appointment to White House should be finalized within november. I've already discussed the matter with the President.

I take it he was agreeable?

He didn't really have a choice.

Has he been shown the JFK footage?

Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could do the same thing to him, he was so willing to cooperate it was almost pathetic.

This plague of mine -- the seizures are intensifying to the point where I may not be able to contain it.

Why contain it? Let it spill over the media, let them post the footage of your illness. In the end, people will be sorry for you and vote for you.

>6 posts by this ID

I've received reports of hacker attacks on DNC servers. There's not enough security to protect them, and the drumpfbins are starting to get desperate for new leaks.

Of course they're desperate. They can smell their loses, and the sound they'll make rattling their board will serve as a warning to the rest.

Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The Republican Party may not go as quietly as you think -- intelligence indicates they're behind the Brexit in UK.

A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

We have other problems.

Sup Forums?

Formed by executive order after the shitpost strike on the /news/. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Moot -- he's relocated to Google.

Our propaganda corpus is far in advance of theirs, as is our drumpf-dictionary, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

The "Make Donald Drumpf again" project?

Among other things -- but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of Bernie unit.

The secondary unit should be online soon. He's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on his progress. If necessary, the primary will be terminated.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Moloch spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods.

Wtf OP

Deus Ex intro

good thread

Good effort

Shameful bump

nice

Kek, good work OP

Fucking exelent

Not bad at all

Nice thread OP hehehehe

PUT ON A TRENCH COAT
AND FIGHT SOME CONSPIRACIES

WILL YOU PICK RIFLES OR COMPUTERS
DON'T PICK SWIMMING BECAUSE IT'S FAIRLY USELESS

Lost at this shit lol

Good job op.

God damn Soros looks evil.
Seriously most villainous face of non fiction I've ever seen and he deals in fiction!

Fucking mint.

1 point in swimming is rather good and you take Aqua Lung augment on top of that. It just sucks for the first few hours, but then it becomes pretty damn good, especially in Hong Kong.

Where putin in all this?

top work OP

He's [spoiler]JC denton, in da fresh[/spoiler]

Don't tell me you're going to wear those sunglasses during a 9/11 memorial service?

My vision is augmented

My jet fuel is augmented.

>not floundering around Hong Kong like a black trying to swim and making your other skills god tier

Very nice

gold

Yes you fucking retard, he's acting out the Deus Ex intro.

bravo ivan

Thank you kindly Jew. You truly are a loving and compassionate human being Mr Soros

really made an think

well done comrade

[sponsored by Putin & FSB]

>spamming this garbage again
>now with a russian proxy
It wasn't funny the first time.

I WILL BURN LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAR

YOU'RE GONNA BURN ALRIGHT

You're gonna burn alright.

It's not proxy, chink

Well done, love the effort, you know what? You get an A+

good thread lad