Ben Affleck Apologizes For Clumsy Grope Of Hilarie Burton In 2003

deadline.com/2017/10/ben-affleck-hilarie-burton-grope-apology-1202186309/
It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XRJMW
thedailybeast.com/the-glaring-hypocrisy-of-matt-damon-and-ben-afflecks-harvey-weinstein-statements
deadline.com/2017/10/ben-affleck-hilarie-burton-grope-apology-1202186309/
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hilarie who?

>"I had to laugh so I wouldn't cry"

Hiliterally who?

Does he have a personal bot, to write those things.
>I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely apologize

The JL movie is screwed.

archive.is/XRJMW

>Burton, who is married to The Walking Dead actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Crisis on Two Earths movie when?

As if it wasn't already.

This seems like a witch hunt if all they got is an over the shirt feel. Not that he should have done it but it is hardly at the level of Weinstein.

I remember in second grade I was angry at a fat chick so I pushed her. Since I pushed her by touching her chest she fucking told the teacher I groped her and the school acted like I was a fucking rapist for a couple hours.

You can see in the video she loves it, fucking women

As if capeshit audience cares about this stuff LOL

Hollywood has realized for all its virtue signalling about Trump, they've got the same and far worst at home.

So, here we are.

>Admission of guilt
Bye bye Ben next stop rehab and obscurity

Or maybe victims in Hollywood want to spotlight all the shitty behavior now that Weinstein has been ousted because they feel empowered

Maybe he's just trying to get out of doing promos for it.

>randomly touching a woman's tits
>"I'm a free spirit"

Kek, this is exciting as fuck seeing all this karma coming around.

See you for the JUSTice League threads Sup Forums

It's basically Hollywood crumbling down on itself, now that the Weinstein women are coming forward and other people seem to trust them, the women who were silent so far about their abuse in the entertainment industry out of fear are coming forward. This is only the beginning, expect all your favorites to be revealed as creeps and rapists in the next few months.

lmao why did he bother

When they have a video of it it's hard to say not guilty....

Clearly an accident mislabeled and blow out of proportion by a literal-who seizing the opportunity for attention.
Yeah, Affleck totally made for a grab in the middle of a large group of people in full view of camera.

JUST

Kek. What Ben did here wasn’t really that big a deal, but it sure is satisfying watching virtue signaling cucks like Affleck taste their own medicine.

>Something that was considered playfully messing around or banter a fews years ago is now rape

Seriously just nuke everything

>There was a time above... a time before. There were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall, things on Earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

>You may have heard about this A list actor's meltdowns in the past, but there's one that you've definitely not heard of and it's by far his worst. This A list actor was travelling on a transatlantic flight, in first class (of course), when he started freaking out about the plane being hijacked by "aliens" or "goblins" (depending on who you ask) after a loud semi-racist tirade. "He attempted to break open the plane door and flight attendants had to tackle him and take him back to his seat,' whispers a source. Another source speculates the actor was drunk or "high on rocks" at the time, but his agent in LA managed to clear the mess up with a few big fat paydays and a few threats to the airline. Ben Affleck

>Whedon is a creep
>Affleck is a creep
>Snyder murdered his own daughter to get out of directing JL
Hope you guys are keeping your expectations low for JUSTice League

If it was such an egregious crime, why did they put it on television in the first place?

thedailybeast.com/the-glaring-hypocrisy-of-matt-damon-and-ben-afflecks-harvey-weinstein-statements
article calls their statements ingenuine because they waited days... like most/near all actresses besides judd/dunham/mcgowan/argento

She was interviewing him, she has no clue who he is and he doesn't know her.

Even on the beach, wherever that interview was has no need to go through and touch on her.....Why do I even have to explain this, are you mentally retarded?

it's a good move, just do the generic apology and never mention it again

>deadline.com/2017/10/ben-affleck-hilarie-burton-grope-apology-1202186309/
>“[White] described an instance where she was prevented from returning to her bedroom during shooting, because Affleck and Phoenix had locked themselves in her room with two women where they had sex with them [Affleck was married with two children to Phoenix’s sister, Summer, at the time—though the couple recently split]. She also alleged that Affleck attempted to manipulate her into sharing a hotel room with him. When she resisted, White claimed, he grabbed her threateningly and attempted to scare her into submission.” Both White and Gorka’s lawsuits ultimately ended in settlements.
lmao

>he sexually mol-
>oh money? thanks!
this is why no one believes them. it is seen as a cash grab.

JUSTice League.

Girls don’t even have boobs in the second grade

It's like xmas cards. When you've got a lot to send out, you've got to keep them simple, otherwise you'll be there until new year.

It's hypocrisy because they knew about it and did nothing, and are now pretending they didn't know and had they known they would've done something.

Based Ben and Joss finally killing DC

So is this Weinstein thing the Trump curse on steroids because everyone who shit on him is getting bodied.

>feminist roasties vs jews
I don't know who to root for in this fight.

The fucking idiot. Never show weakness to a feminist feeding frenzy.

>This seems like a witch hunt
That's always what these things become. Because the real issue can't be named.

What video ?

Why wouldn't they wait days? Are they automatically suppose to believe some skank?

Its in the article from the tv show he groped her on but the girls after seem like they were excited about it. If it was so bad they wouldve fired him

>"When a devil gets caught by a monster, I, as a human being, can only hope that they both die."

what about shia?

That was Flashpoint m8.

The only correct response is "You certainly acted like you enjoyed it at the time."

In the face of feminist outrage, stick to shitposting.

you would think someone like Affleck would recognize a shit test, but he fuckin failed.
oh well, who cares.

I wouldn't mind if Ben gropped me
You know in a friendly way

she was best girl in one three hill, absolute qt

weak players fold when the stakes are raised

APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A WHITE MALE RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

This is what the fuckers get for promoting all that feminist and liberal shit. If you had let rightwingers run the place it would have been like old timey hollywood with people chomping cigars and groping bitches and no repercussions

damn, he really should have added in a reference to drinking too much that day and that contributing to his behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

SCANDALS... IMPRISONING ME

Bin afflecki's ancestors were slave owners too.

He's the embodiment of the white devil!

jack nicholson is fucked.

>empowered
Is there a bigger meme buzzword for women

>he started freaking out about the plane being hijacked by "aliens" or "goblins"
kek

the calm before the storm.

What did he do?

everyone.

Consensual right?

:/

Explain.

>Obama and Clinton wait days to comment, only after the secret meetings they commented
>Clinton: "I'm shocked! how could this happen I never saw it coming!"
>Obama: "This behavior is disgusting and we must put a stop to this. Believe me I never knew about this thing going on, how could this happen?"

>Trump literally on the first day upon knowing about it
>"Harvey Weinstein? That piece of shit? Yeah, not surprised in the least."

Quebec girls are sluts.

really makes you think...

he got roman polanski's sloppy seconds.

>I now feel safe pointing out past abuse because I will now be one of many women doing so
It's not that hard to understand. Although that word IS fucking cringe wrothy.

HEY MOMA!

Probably because they exchanged locker room talk frequently.

I wonder what jeff thinks about all of this
Can't feel good knowing big ben cucked you

>this happens a month before JUSTice League comes out

You know that time Polanski raped a kid? That was at Jack Nicholson's house. Polanski was obviously comfortable enough at the house to pull that stunt, which tells you what kind of shit he an Jackie boy got up to.

Plenty enough time to forget about this.

>guy touched my wife's left tit years before I first met her

bit of a tiny detail to get insecure over when she probably fucked her way through half the entertainment industry like all the other bimbos.

He's in and out of rehab all the fucking time.

They're highlighting how much they regret whoring themselves out when they were young and stupid.

Sombody put a bane mask on her... she broke the bat

This. No one actually cares about this. The only reason it's a thing is because he stupidly commented on Weinstein.

Have you SEEN the video? He touched her on the back! Nowhere near her boob.

DCucks on suicide watch.

>tfw you'll never get a payout because Ben Affleck and Joaqin Phoenix fucked some sluts in your hotel room
I'm more disturbed about them fucking chicks together than where they did it. Why the fuck would you ever fuck some chicks with your sister's boyfriend?

Rape is against the rules here, Ben.

As long as the memory of Paul Newman isn't destroyed I'll be fine. Most of modern actors are already tainted by their connections with Polanski or Woody Allen anyways.

Coke. And he probably knew his sister wasn't putting out as much as she should be. Why hold a little fun against Ben?

At what point did you not realize Phoenix isn't a normal person?

If I brushed a girl's titty when I was 17 years old and she seemed to actually like it does that mean I should apologize???

All that i see is whiskey and pepsi
I need a drink i need some wine

Lad nationalism when?

Listen if it really was a big deal why didnt she say something to jeff when he was working on batman v superman

>deadline.com/2017/10/ben-affleck-hilarie-burton-grope-apology-1202186309/
it going to be fucking great.
and it can only be great for the movie industry - now the pool of actors and actresses will include those who won't put up with this shit, which has to be a LOT of people.
The more talent, the better the films will be.

Didn't he rape some chick in a zack snyder movie

Yeah but then she still fucked him later and had a daughter.

I don't think his race or sex are at issue here...

That was CASEY Affleck you guys

Keep up