Disney XD

wait
then, where's Pokemon going

>XD
kill yourselves

You're a moron.

Disney XD

Really? Dang.

Both companies got tired of CN's shit scheduling and decided to go to a channel that actually advertises their shows. Seriously, CN is literally draining themselves down the sewer while Disney and Nick are making lots of money.

You're a newfag

Why is Cartoon Network scheduling so atrocious? Has anyone ever found any explanation?

Who still gives a fuck about Beyblade?

They get more money when they air shows that they create and own 100%.

Shows like Pokemon and Sonic means they have to split the profit with Nintendo or Sega.

Shut the FUCK up Boco

I swear to God, I have NEVER seen any fucking toy from Teen Titans Go or backpacks or notebooks or any of those shitty Android Games, why do they love it so much?.

>stupid children love TTG so it gets tons of ratings
>ratings=$$$
>TTG gets tons of air time
>everything else is relegated to times where less people watch them to compensate
>those shows get less ratings
>to make up TTG gets more air time
>rinse and repeat

Beyblade is one of my TOP anime shows, hahah, get it?

No, really. Didn't that stupid fad die at least a decade ago?

Shut the fuck up

To be fair the new anime is decent.Shotgun Steel was garbage,Metal Saga was based and the original was really good.

That doesn't make sense since TTG is 90% of their schedule.

It also brings in huge ratings and is probably dirt cheap to produce. They're obviously willing to make an exception for their own Spongebob.

>while Disney and Nick are making lots of money.
Shows that get regulated to XD are no important since none of them get high ratings. Nick ain't making lots of money either and is about to get rid of a show.

>settling for 80% profits instead of 100%

That's not how jew producers work.

TTG is a licensed show from Warner Bros not a CN original.

TTG's getting a McDonald's tie-in soon

>Shows that get regulated to XD are no important since none of them get high ratings

Makes you wonder why they bother. Same with CN and Boomerang.

>we're witnessing the rise of Disney XD

>Makes you wonder why they bother. Same with CN and Boomerang.
Exactly. Remember "Boomerang exclusive" shows like Wabbit and Be Cool Scooby Doo? Wonder why they haven't made another venture like that since?

It depends if on a pure profit basis that 80% of a larger pie gets them more than 100% of a smaller pie.

no u

Most people don't even get XD and the Mouse doesn't give two shits about television given what has become of Disney Channel.

Are they cancelled? I know Bunnicula somehow got a second season, but I bet it won't be airing on Boomerang.

Not to mention Boomerang is basically "CN but with less TTG and a few older shows" Now.

Be Cool Scooby Doo is getting another season but we still don't know where it'll air on but Wabbit seems to be dead given that fact that it doesn't even air on Boomerang anymore and CN seems to be trying to bury it.

To Cartoon Network's defense, a lot of people are tired of watching the Pokemon Anime, especially when it became apparent that Ash will never be a Pokemon Champion.

Disney XD tried to establish an anime block with Naruto Shippuden a few years back but parents complained and Shippuden went to Toonami.

Maybe they are trying it again with more family friendly anime.

It's not CN's fault regarding that Pokemon is the ultimate example of "Status Quo Is God" in Anime, nor is it their fault TPCi took over and made the dub the worst thing to officially come out of the series.

It saddens me seeing whats happened to the Looney Tunes franchise, it really does.

Seems like a decent idea

Does 'murrican Disney XD have Yo-Kai watch? It's on latin america's Disney XD, but that's the only anime they have there at the moment

>Maybe they are trying it again with more family friendly anime.
They aired Doraemon and Yokai Watch for some time now.

>but parents complained
Are you serious?

I doubt it was parents. Disney probably had no idea how violent it got, then freaked the fuck out when they saw the blood.

Maybe they complained about it being shit, which is a fair point

>Does 'murrican Disney XD have Yo-Kai watch?
Yeah and it's a lot of fun.

The country cat has such a southern accent.

"OOOH MAAAHHH SWIRLSSSS"

There toys are only at Toys R Us.

Despite that Pokemon still got good ratings in spite of its timeslot (Saturdays at 7am) and no advertisements. Sonic Boom also gets good ratings despite the fact that CN never promotes it. They are actively trying to sabotage their licenses to push their own original content hence why all the Canadian cartoons are gone now.

Yea we got yolkai-watch

>Does 'murrican Disney XD have Yo-Kai watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=kc8VA31wqFE

>The most repetitive show CN had got moved over to Disney XD
>bad thing

Remember how almost no one has Disney XD

Remember how when a tv show get's sent off to a secondary channel is essentially just a quiet death

Very.Religious parents will complain about everything.
Disney XD edited all the blood out and they aired the entire Hidan and Kakazu arc so I don't think the violence bothered them to much.

It might have been that the people running XD were not interested in action shows because Shippuden aired with Motorcity and Tron Legacy every Wednesday night at 10:00 in NYC a few years back.

Cartoon Network doesn't need to raise a hand to sabotage the Pokemon Anime. They just need to sit back and watch the Company sabotage itself by coming up with nonsensical ways of ruining Ash's chances of becoming a Pokemon Master. Did you miss the extreme backlash that Pokemon faced when Ash lost the Kalos league to Alain?

>mfw BRASTO BAAAAAAAAAAAAUN

Seriously, this was pretty bad. I think even the animators complained about Ash losing again, didn't they?

>Cartoon Network doesn't need to raise a hand to sabotage the Pokemon Anime. They just need to sit back and watch the Company sabotage itself by coming up with nonsensical ways of ruining Ash's chances of becoming a Pokemon Master
Those episodes haven't even been dubbed yet.
>Did you miss the extreme backlash that Pokemon faced when Ash lost the Kalos league to Alain?
You mean retarded genwunners complaining on the interwebs? You fags have yourselves to blame to getting yourself hyped up as usual.

Even Nips thought that Ash losing the Kalos league was full blown retarded.

Indeed they did.

Didn't stop them from watching and the people who complained were genwunners over there as well while most kids didn't give a shit.

The outrage was all over the internet not just on Sup Forums.

People watched because they thought he could win
People complained, because he went out like a complete fuckboi.

I don't understand your argument.

the argument here is that he's just derailing now

>most kids didn't give a shit.

And therein lies the problem. Why let Ash win at all when they can regurgitate the same season-long plotline over and over again? Some new batch of kids will come along, and they won't know the difference!

>People watched because they thought he could win
I was talking about the Sun and Moon anime.
Are you going to use youtube dislikes as evidence for outrage?

Being a genwunner(not even sure what this is)has nothing to do with it, anyone with common sense could see that it was a bad story decision.

> especially when it became apparent that Ash will never be a Pokemon Champion.
at least he finally got to kiss a girl

For a second there I thought the thread was about Toonami.

>The "CN" with more variety is a premium channel you have to pay extra for
This why I'm considering Sling

All the Genwunners gave up on the Anime either around Johto, or the Hoenn Arcs. Very few of them stuck around after that.

Generally speaking, this is true

People wanting to deny that are going to cite examples from Sup Forums and pokemon fan sites as if the numerous casual fans would even browse sites like that.

>Being a genwunner(not even sure what this is)has nothing to do with it,
Actually t does because they were the only ones that gave a shit
Tell that to /vp/

>All the Genwunners gave up on the Anime either around Johto, or the Hoenn Arcs.
I can guarantee you that this is not remotely true given all the outrage videos and complaints came from them

Religion has nothing to do with it. Some parents just don't want to expose their children to violent programing. Can't expect virgins with no children to understand this though

By the time Hoenn League came and went, everyone except for autists realized that Ash was doomed to never win again and just said fuck it.
Orange League and Battle Frontier were filler between RBY-GSC and RSE-DPPt, so they don't count.

Sup Forums,Facebook,Reddit,Gamefaqs, Tumblr,TV Tropes and AnimeSuki thought the Kalos League ending was bullshit.

Jap Kids don't even like Pokemon anymore now that they have Yokai Watch. Pokemon is by in large played by old folks over there andthe reason why kids went to Yokai Watch is because they kept getting schooled.

>Sup Forums,Facebook,Reddit,Gamefaqs, Tumblr,TV Tropes and AnimeSuki
Yes all sites used primarily by kids and not genwunners

I heard YW is losing steam over there, actually. The latest games sold less than they used to.

Sun/moon sold like fucking crazy too, so shut the fuck up boco

As with all fads yes but it still does a killing in merch and the movies make a ton of money. Sun and Moon did less than X and Y still crazy good though.

That's mostly people who stuck around for the waifus, and who won the Ashbowl.

Beyblade hasn't aired on Cartoon Network in years.

Well they're happy I bet

How many Beyblades did they lose? 100?

All of this is magnificent.

>sites used primarily by kids
>Sup Forums

MODS, WE HAVE SOME UNDERAGES IN THIS THREAD!

also, you never herd of >>/vp/?

The dub wasn't even good to begin with

>doesn't detect sarcasm

Nick is currently making the most of the three

No its not. Unless you're one of those retards that think The Loud House has made profit after its first year its still being beat by Disney Channel

I caught a couple of episodes of that new Beyblade series on Disney. It was actually pretty good, way better than the one with the red haired MC. Reminded me a lot of the 1st series. I might actually watch it subbed because you know censorship. Also the MC's mom in this one is really cute.

>The most repetitive show CN had got moved over to Disney XD
TTG is still on Cartoon network user.

>Remember how almost no one has Disney XD
>As of February 2015, Disney XD is available to approximately 80,120,000 pay television households (68.8% of households with at least one television set) in the United States.

>Remember how when a tv show get's sent off to a secondary channel is essentially just a quiet death
Seems like the complete opposite happened in this case.

The highest ratings Disney XD's ever gotten were the last episode of Gravity Falls, which only pulled two and a half million viewers. And that show's ratings were 3-4 times anything else on the network for the entirety of its run. Most shows on the network are lucky to pull half a million viewers for premiers. (for comparison, Pokemon on Cartoon Network was pulling those ratings in a bad timeslot with no advertisement during a slow point in the franchise)

You really can't defend is lose in that league he had an advantage and still lost almost as bad when the trainer we shall never speak of came in with a team of legendary pokemon to stomp his ass.

People still care about Beyblade?

Disney lost their advantage during the fuck up switching their cartoons to XD

Well I do

Disney XD is a premium channel. I wonder how much of an audience they expect Pokemon to get.

That look on Pikachu's face

wouldn't make much sense, TTG is made by Warner Brothers or DC I believe and most CN original programming has been fucked in the ass