Have you ever walked out of a movie?

have you ever walked out of a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1135487/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was some movie that was so bad I threw my hot dog and candy at the screen, but can't remember what it was.

Only one

It was Deadpool

What a piece of shit

Third Transformers

>There was some movie that was so bad I threw my hot dog and candy at the screen
that's not what was asked, but ok Corky!

I don't remember.

Number 4, Pathfinder, Rio.
In retrospect, I know exactly why I stopped hanging with my old friends.

Yeha... it was during a Sandler movie.. i think it was Zohan

The new Bladerunner. Like ten minutes in the dude was making out with a hologram. Fucking creepy. I can't believe guys fantasize about this stuff.

When I was a kid, my mom made us walk out of "the Village" because it was too scary for me and made me cry.

Whatever film you don't like or Sup Forums says is shit. So all the Marvel films, Disney, Transformers. You know, the usual stuff.

>Number 4
Holy shit I remember

>Costs 15€ and got the whole day planned around it
Nah

he asked a yes or no question you retards

Gods and Generals when I was much younger. Was there with my mom. I was really into the movie, but she wanted to leave because of how long the movie was.

alexander
5 min before it ended (but i didn't know it)
i've never been so bored during a movie, and it was shit anyway

show me your cunt

family guy is so oldhat and forgotten now that Sup Forums must like it

watchmen and x-men apocalypse

It's incredibly liberating to walk out on a dogshit movie. Suddenly you're outside, fresh air and the sounds of the city surrounding you, in the real world, and you have so much free time opening up for you to be spent on better pursuits.

Everyone likes seasons 1 to 5 or is a contrarian edgelord

>Costs 15€
That's barely anything worth agonizing for 2 hours on a dark room.

I would basically never walk out of a movie. If I already payed, and I'm already there, I'm gonna watch the whole thing anyway just for the sake of it. I absolutely would have walked out of Paranormal Activity 4 if I hadn't been on a date, that is 100% the worst fucking movie I have ever seen in my life.

I was about in the new blade runner but i was with a couple of friends and my brother, and also had some nachos and popcorn pending, what a boring shitfest

Les Miserables when Russel Crowe started singing. I wasn't the only one.

>He hasn't seen Insidious
haha i envy you

Insidious is kino you tremendous pleb

2017 Power Rangers

Scorpion King, even got my money back.

>eating in the cinema

You are factually wrong on every account if you try to say Insidious is even one tenth as bad as PA4. Insidious was an actual movie. It had decent acting, some fun moments like the scene in the ghost world, and some creepy moments. It was actually pretty unique too, unlike all these Conjuring and PA ripoffs, I liked the demon and his little workshop, it was campy.

Paranormal Activity 4 is an entire movie of some dumb fuck teenagers talking on skype while something in the background slightly moves. There's a scene where the fucking xbox is haunted and it's supposed to be taken seriously. The Xbox kinect detects a ghost. The movie ends on a fucking 2008 Youtube-tier face morph jumpscare.

2 hours is nothing.
Still, you decided to spend 15€ on something with no research? I don't even think about going if everything indicates the movie "could" be under 7.5/10.

suicide squad

Yeah when it ended.

Walked out of pic related about half an hour in and got my money back.

HAHA FUCKING HILARIOUS XD

Kong, I left to puke after the scene with the gas mask wielding katana

Well, not everyone is poorfag money pincher.

>tfw had to rent it for my friends to watch it and make fun of it
>called comcast and said I "accidentally" bought it and wanted a refund
>they gave me a refund

i straight up fell asleep at number 4

pleb detected.

Skull island is one of the most misunderstood movies ever.

I walked out of Crash

only once.
this steaming dogshit: imdb.com/title/tt1135487/

And which of us
>stayed at home playing vidya and saved 15€
and which one
>spend 1.5 hours of his life on a movie he didn't like, and all the time waiting and traveling surrounding that, and used 15€
:^>

Walked out of "Dinner for Schmucks"
Walked out of grindhouse after Planet terror and the fake trailers but only because I was hanging out with degenerates and leaving halfway through meant a full refund (we basically saw a free movie)

Yeah when I was a sophomore in high school I saw that Seth rogen (or was it Jonah hill?) movie where aliens invade his neighborhood or his Wal Mart or something with my gf at the time. We went in with the explicit purpose of fooling around somewhere dark where no parents could watch us and I got to third base for the first time that night. Walked out once we were done and the movie was halfway over

it was a steaming pile of shit and the worst part was it was self aware.

lord of the rings twin towers

The Last Airbender.

I walked out when zuko was a curry and the firelord just walked on screen face shown .

then they kept mispronouncing aang, and it was just too bad

I walked out on Elektra.

Saw it with a date. Would've stayed to watch the whole thing but I could tell my gf at the time was completely over it, and even my young and dumb self could tell it sucked.

This for me too, I lasted until the dancing esrthbenders. What a horrible experience.

When the title screen came up I got intimidated and left.

Never by my own choice, but the people I saw The Wrestler with had enough during the match with the stapler and wanted to leave.

I was pissed.

Thor Dark World.

My mom pulled us out of a movie after a half hour once when I was a kid because it got more sexual and crass than she expected. Idk what the movie was though

>be Sup Forums
>something is slightly off about the movie
>don't actually walk out
>make thread on Sup Forums saying I walked out and made a huge scene

No.

I've never paid for a movie.

Walking out on deadpool?
What a drama queen

I fell asleep at Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Not even joking, most boring movie i've ever seen in my entire life.
I'd rather watch Shitler's List.

Used to manage a theatre. Walked out of only one movie

The Green Hornet

What a fucking awful movie.

That Brandon Routh Dyan Dog movie
Bad Moms
Balls of Fury

I don't know if it counts but I saw an Edge of Tomorrow/Transformers Mark Walburg double feature at the drive in and left about halfway into Transformers.

I walked out partway through some Spiderman movie that was like 3 hours long. Was falling asleep desu

I walked out of Walk Hard. Unfunny trash

The wolf of Wallstreet

how old were you?

Men in Black 2.

>have you ever walked out of a movie?

Once, but I shouldn't have been there in the first place.

The Cleaner with Cedric the Entertainer

Only time I've ever felt a movie was straightup making fun of me for seeing such a bad movie. I was legitimately insulted.

>I'm like Black Rambo
>Okay Blambo

FUCK that movie

Grownups
not in theater, but paid for it on demand, the first 2 minutes were so bad that I turned it off

yeah in kazakhstan. we were 3 guys and had to kill some time in the noon so we picked a movie by its poster i think cuz we couldnt read kirillic letters.
paid like 2 bucks each and got ourselves some canned beer for a buck.

ended up being in the movie nerve or nerv. walked out 10 minutes in and paid for another movie. that one was called the duel or the duellist i think.
after that we went into the nicolas cage movie with the broken war ships and sharks.
they were all dubbed in russian with no subtitles but we had fun

I have walked out of every single movie I've watched at the theater, just when it was over.

>letting plebs talk you out of watching The Wrestler
for shame, user

>pic related btw...

Same experience. Same with Deadpool and Black Mass. All movies I wanted to like, all movies I passes out in the middle of. I'd rather be offended than bores for real for real

>walking out of bad movie
Are you guys millionaires or something? If i pay for a movie i watch every solid second

The Neon Demon

It was 2004 I think so i would have been 8 or 9.

Wasn't even trying to Sup Forums it.
I loved SW as a child, still find it enjoyable.
However since Disney bought it, the movies have been trash. So much so that I rewatched Episode I-III. They are actually really good in comparison.

It was just a trash movie, SW was never meant to be directed at children, it was meant for young adults and adults both to enjoy. Not children.

Does it count if you snuck into the movie?

No but I fell asleep during Avatar.

I left from that "The Brothers Grimm" film, pile of dogshit

The Nice Guys. Not because I didn't like it. They shut if off because no one payed for it. I sneaked into it.

Are you me?

I also fell asleep for a few minutes during the movie. I think it had to do with that 3D technology, it tires you out.

Do you know the concept of sunk cost?

The money is already gone, you don't need to force yourself through something you're not enjoying just because that's what you paid for. Might as well use your time for something you enjoy more.

Yes.
One time I went to see a movie with a friend but I got the number wrong and entered a Magic Mike watching.
After 5 minutes of muscled oiled men dancing we realized we made a mistake.

>being this autistic
>implying russel crowed singing wasn't the best part

walked out of Total recall remake, more like total shit.

friend of mine said it was good, turns out he's just obsessed with Kate Beckinsale.

Yes, about an hour into the new Ghost in the Shell movie.

I didn't even ask for my money back, I simply couldn't be bothered.

yes.

yeah when I saw Christmas Story 2 on a plane

I wanted to when watching that sparkly vampire movie and Hunger Games part something but I couldn't let my friend hanging who seemed to enjoy the movies. It was the last time I watched movies with women. What a horrible taste they have.

Public Enemies

I left U-571 because I was pretty young and deathly scared of tornadoes and the sky was stormy when I went in to see it so I kept going to the bathroom to make sure no tornadoes were touching down.

Fight me.

No but I slept through one once. It was Silent Hill: Revelation. Despite all the loud noises, that film bored me so much that I snoozed through 80% of it.

Sandra Bullock was hot in this.

he shouldve raped her on screen and have her love it and leave her husband

Magic Mike is a genuinely good movie though

I walked out of avatar

I also left django unchained because of my gf at the time, but i later went back to see it again

I worked at a theatre, so the movie had to be really bad for me to walk out. I saw TDKR 5 times in theatre