Which Bat titles should I read from Rebirth?

Which Bat titles should I read from Rebirth?

None, they're all mediocre to awful.

nightwing

the batgirl books aren't terrible either though.

>Just finished Synder's New 52 run

Plz be bait.

Tim looks dumb with his hair like that. It should be longer or at least not pushed all the way back like that.

Nightwing, maybe Tec

Dick is the only Robin allowed to have long hair, otherwise nobody would be able to tell those fuckers apart

Nightwing, Tec, and if you like Snyder All-Star.
King's Batman isn't as good as we've thought it would be.
He has a really poor idea of Batman and the dialogue sometimes gets Bendis tier.

I think /co is maybe too quick to hop on Dick's dick. I haven't read Rebirth Nightwing but /co recommended Grayson and I thought it was shit.

honestly, I felt the same way about grayson and still like the new nightwing. It does have some questionable moments, though.
Like batman having no plan to stop raptor from kidnapping him despite planning for everything and having known raptor

I tell them apart by height honestly.
Everyone but Jason is a manlet

They should at least have his hair be spiked up or something. It just looks so boring.

Do you like Tom King a lot? You'll probably enjoy him writing Batman too.

Nightwing is pretty okay. Detective Comics is a neat idea but they don't do anything interesting with it. Have no idea what the Batgirl books are like.

Batman
Batgirl
Nightwing

All of them, until you find the ones you like and want to keep reading.

Top Tier
>Nightwing
>Red Hood
>Detective Comics despite what Sup Forums says
Good Tier
>Batman despite what Sup Forums says
>Batgirl and the Birds of Prey
Fine Tier
>Batgirl although the latest issue wither her on the plane with Ivy was great
>All-Star Batman
None of them are bad.

I don't know how people can praise Tec so much.
The last arc was baffling

Nightwing.
Oh, and Red Hood, which DC doesn't consider a batbook.

My only problem is with Tec: no one bitchslapped Steph for her bullshit.

What are your Rebirth Power Rankings Sup Forums?

>Triple-S Platinum God Tier
New Super-Man

>Elder God Tier
Deathstroke
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Trinity

>Great Tier
Aquaman
Cyborg
Green Lanterns
Superman
Superwoman

>High Tier
Batman
The Flash
Green Arrow
Wonder Woman

>Mid Tier
Action Comics
Batgirl
Blue Beetle
Detective Comics
Nightwing
Justice League
Titans

>Shit Tier
All-Star Batman
Suicide Squad
Teen Titans

>Haven't Read Tier
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey
Batman Beyond
Harley Quinn
The Hellblazer
Supergirl

of all the current ones I'd say Detective and Nightwing are the two strongest. I know the more recent Tec stuff has either people loving or hating it, but I think that was Tynion's intention anyway. He's much better on his own that being chained down to awful weekly event books, and you can tell he has a fondness for the 90s/early 2000s Batfamily that comes across in how he writes the characters.

Seeley was never the better writer on Grayson, but you can tell he's perfect for Nightwing and for the character in his usual superhero setting. It feels like he's willing to take some risks in the writing, while still giving us the Nightwing we remember.

Batman feels like Tom King is trying a little too hard to live up to Snyder, when he really doesn't have to. The more recent arc especially is pretty much 2Deep4U Bendis style writing. I think if he remembers that he doesn't need to do that to get attention, the book will be better off for it. The little moments here and there are great though.

Batgirl is better than it was under Cameron Stewart, but the writer outright admitted that's the only Babs book she ever read so you can expect more of the same. If you didn't care that much for the Stewart run, you may as well skip this one since it's going right back to Burnside and introducing Penguin's hipster son (yes, seriously, Penguin has a son now.)

The BoP book is similar to the above. I don't hate the art as much as others do, but it's still a hot mess. Helena especially, it's like the writers didn't bother reading anything from Grayson to get an idea of what her character is like now and just borrowed the worst traits of PreFlashpoint Helena.

I didn't read All Star yet, ditto to RHATO. I'm not sure if we consider Batman Beyond to be a Batbook under that umbrella, but it's significantly better now that they undid Terry's dumb death. Gotham Academy is still pretty cute but most people don't consider it a Batbook because no superheroes

>Jason isn't included in pic

Where does the hate come from? Damian is much more of an asshole than Jason and he doesn't get that much hate.

Jason has always gotten a lot of hate from fans. That hate literally killed him off. It's bizarre honestly.

>God Tier
Deathstroke

>Pretty, pretty good tier
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Batman
Nightwing
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
Superman
The Flash

>Solid tier
The Hellblazer
Blue Beetle

>Surprisingly good
Green Lanterns
Titans
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey

>Okay tier
New Super-Man
Trinity
Aquaman
Cyborg
Supergirl
Green Arrow
Superwoman
Action Comics
Suicide Squad
Teen Titans
Batgirl
Detective Comics

>Ehhhhhhhh tier
Justice League
Batman Beyond
All-Star Batman

>Jesus Christ Greg, this isn't your fanfic tier
Wonder Woman

>Haven't read tier
Harley Quinn

RHATO is not part of the bat-editorial

Maybe Cass will. Isn't she getting an arc next?

There's a Batwoman arc first to launch her solo book then a Cass arc

MORE Batwoman shit? Fucking christ...

Last week was amazing. Miller's Master race managed to be better than any other Batman comic of the week. Fucking Master Race was way better. On another level better.

Why are you surprised? She's consistently been the biggest character on Detective.

rebirth has yet to do any notable stories so I'll get back to you later

Marvelfag pls

How old is Barbara supposed to be? Dick looks a lot older than her.

Nightwing
Deathstroke

Batman is decent, rest are ass.

Red Hood, which is more of a Trinity comic anyway.
The rest suck balls.

Because Grayson was great.
That Future's End issue? The annual in Scotland? The issue in the desert? The one vs Luthor? The one with all the references? The one where he makes up a themesong?

nothing special, just overhyped by the fanboys and already forgotten by the rest of the people

objectively false.

Maybe not completely false. It's hard to push the entire run as a must-read when the creative team bailed on the final arc.

Nightwing and Batgirl have been the same age since Infinite Crisis. They're both ~22.