Old lady on oxygen says something against Trump

>Old lady on oxygen says something against Trump
>Punch her because you disagree

Trump supporters are the niggers of the right. There's a reason so many fat uneducated southerners are on gibsmedats.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718228/Hillary-Clinton-supporter-23-attacks-elderly-pro-Trump-protester-67-man-tries-stop-burning-American-flag-outside-Pittsburgh-rally.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FvBH7f6KJeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for correcting the record

>mfw liberal degenerates use violence against Trump supporters in Trump rallies and calling it peace protest.
kill yourself hilldog

Glad u agree with urself

Nice meme, do you have a real argument or are you going to keep acting like a right wing tumblrette?

never happened, also there's a video of an elderly trump supporter getting jumped by 5 trump protesters.

She was punched by a democrat voter pretending to be a Trump supporter, it was all a setup.

Got a vid for me, user?

>Nice meme, do you have a real argument or are you going to keep acting like a right wing tumblrette?

Do YOU have an argument or are you just going to keep acting like a pretentious cum-guzzling whore?

Link the video fag

>Old lady

don't objectify her or him you dont know anything about his/her gender cis male

>throughout the entire primary votes and general election process Trump voters are constantly attacked, denied services, fired, etc.
>not a fucking peep from main media outlets
>the few times Trump supporters do shit to the rest
>nonstop demonizing and labeling

Fuck it, should have just killed her. They've already spun it as if that's what he did anyways so what did he have to lose?

wow nice source you double nigger

clip now! or it never happened!

>To project this hard..

Wew lad, ask Brock for new material

Like I said, Trump supporters are no better than the lazy nogs that accuse of ruining the country. Just look at their education level and the amount of welfare they get.

Nice source, ya nig

>no bruises
>no cuts
>no signs of any damage
>obviously ill

old cunt probably just fell over

oxygen?
more like her own farts.
Typical liberal

FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

>M-muh false flag
Reminder that the old fag was arrested for his niggery

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718228/Hillary-Clinton-supporter-23-attacks-elderly-pro-Trump-protester-67-man-tries-stop-burning-American-flag-outside-Pittsburgh-rally.html

1-1 score :^)

Thanks for correcting the record 0.02 cents have been deposited into your account.

BAN ASSAULT FALSE FLAGS!

Come on mods, this raid shit was funny at first, now you're just playing EU by letting these e-refugees take up space here.

Kinda ironic because it were Trump supporters the actual one not engaging in violence. The left even had movements of provocateurs and disruptors, paid by Soros, to harass Trump supports.

Even social experiments made by Youtubers show how easy is to get physically attacked by pedestrians for holding a pro-Trump sign.

Also
>COMES TO Sup Forums
>INSTEAD OF ARGUMENT USE:
>LOOK AT MY FEELINGS
>I AM VICTIM, ERGO I HAVE THE REASON
>YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW!
>PAY ME REPARATIONS
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILGDE

TRUMP supporters are simply alpha males who dont put up with bullshit. MAGA

They're usually one and the same.

BAN ASSAULT FISTS

>tfw I get paid 100,000 to punch an old lady while pretending to be a trump supporter
>tfw I make 20$ an hour pretending to be a white supremacist on Sup Forums

>>Punch her because you disagree
i dont want to punch an old lady, there understanding is something to learn from to form my own political opinion.
why am i a nigger... OP is racist

>Punch protesters being arrested and old ladies on oxygen
>Not violent
I'm just pointing out that people like are basically light skinned apes who can't control their feelings enough to avoid a fight over opinions.
Which probably explains why so many people in places like Mississippi can't get jobs and need welfare to survive.

They were both unarmed and on an even level right? She doesn't need a weapon, just call the police and they would have magically prevented this.

She had it coming. Old people need to check their shit nigga.

>Old lady

Younger than both presidential candidates

Democrats assault Trump supporters all the time, but the mainstream media never talks about this.

>fat
>uneducated
>southerners

The South has most of the blacks, you racist. Their obesity, higher than the white rate, is due to racist "food pyramid" schemes that don't properly address the needs of their melanin, and they're only uneducated because of systemic racism.

Fucking shitlord.

What's wrong with violence? Are you Jesus Christ or something? Don't apply your bullshit hippy world view on everybody else.

One just received his 18 month jail sentence for plotting to murder trump.

holy shit this thread is just a battle of shills

You think anyone ever re-routed their breathing tube up their ass?

What shills?

This lady claims some guy hit her. She has no proof.

In an interview, she admits to being a lifelong leftist activist, therefor she has no credibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvBH7f6KJeU

Let's not forget about lovely San Jose. And unlike your one picture of a commie old cunt, there are countless videos of violence against trump supporters

wtf i hate trump now

Old bitch BTFO

LOL

>Hate yourself because someone you've never met that wants to vote for the same person as you did an awful thing to someone else that you've never met
>Despite the fact that his actions are in no way representative of your views, or the views of your preferred candidate

Wow, that really corrected my record

Good.

Hey, whatcha doin Grandma?

maybe she will save air next time