Which actor looks the most like an average person you'd share an awkward glance with on the streets and never see again?

Which actor looks the most like an average person you'd share an awkward glance with on the streets and never see again?

Other urls found in this thread:

travelinsurancedirect.com.au/blog/some-of-malaysias-interesting-laws-visitors-should-know
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Edward Norton

Why is nothing clean in America?

dunno, man
I once went into a pizza place in washington dc and it looked absolutely trashed
the weirdest thing was people were there eating pretending like it wasn't a filthy establishment

The 70's NYC Subways are a perfect representation of how the country will look if the power of the white man is decreased. Look at all those filthy non whites content about the mess they created just because it's marginally better than the shitholes they came from. Is this the future you really want? Start having white kids for the love of God. I had 3, I am doing my part.

From pictures and movies, it looks really common. Every country has its bad parts, but the US takes it to a whole new level.

The freedom to make nice things, then the freedom to ruin them.

>be NYC in 80's
>city is on its way to becoming chicago and Detroit 3.0
>suddenly Gulliani,a Republican mayor is elected.
>city becomes safe over time
Gee,I wonder why.

minorities

when full of niggers your cities are how clean you'll keep it???

multicultural places where there isn't a strong homogeneous majority tend to become degraded because no group considers the city to be their home, and so don't see it as a direct responsibility to protect it

hmmm???? hm hm hm hm

Explain Kuala Lumpur then please.

keep in mind that it's problematic to apply your white supremacist concept of 'cleanliness' to different cultures - stop expecting others to behave how you want them to

is Kuala Lumpur a welfare state?

Multiculturalism and welfare/poor people becoming larger and larger

>Explain Kuala Lumpur then please.
Because their laws are stricter than ours which is usually the case with any Islamic nation.

travelinsurancedirect.com.au/blog/some-of-malaysias-interesting-laws-visitors-should-know

Then the problem isn't multiculturalism it's the laws in place.

No the problem is multiculturalism because places with white majorities you don't need these strict laws to keep order.

Do you need these strict laws where places have Jewish, or Asian majorities?

It doesn't sound like multiculturalism, as much as specific cultures.

>Do you need these strict laws where places have Jewish, or Asian majorities?
You wouldn't necessarily have to worry as much about laws that govern your behavior in public, but you might require other sorts of laws specific to the habits of those populations.

>It doesn't sound like multiculturalism, as much as specific cultures.
Not all races and ethnic groups behave in the exact same way. Mix them differently, and you'll get different results.

>Do you need these strict laws where places have Jewish, or Asian majorities?

When there are multiple cultures involved yes you do.

this

We have lots of blacks and Mexicans.

niggers and spics