Not gonna lie, former Villeneuve hater here. This film was phenomenal

Not gonna lie, former Villeneuve hater here. This film was phenomenal.

i'm officially on the villeneuve train after BR2049. he's one of the only big budget guys making anything worth a damn and it really shows. his last 4 kinos have all been top notch, but 2049 is on ascended elder god tier.

why were you a hater?

>hating Villeneuve after Sicario
Why?

You were never a "hater" you don't just pick up the pleb sensibilities like this and accept such a dishonest director

look at this imdb pleb reddit dishonest imdb imdb fake cheeto dust and laugh

where can i get that poster

because Sup Forums told him to be

right click save

>Not liking every movie Villenevue has made so far
Bruh

It's weird, this film was literally just a cyberpunk version of Arrival with more violence and less discussion.
Arrival > Blade Runner

I don't understand the hype for Arrival anywhere. It was a basic film that had about 2 settings and nothing happened. Walked out of the cinema thinking "meh" and forgot about it the next day. I doubt anyone even rewatched a second time

i liked the pacing, score, and cinematography a lot. ending was a little bit of a letdown for me but it was a well made film that evoked some powerful emotions.

Just seen this and fucking loved it, my little brother fell asleep and told me it was boring. How do we save his capeshit rotted mind?

Only movie of his I've seen was Incendies and I thought it sucked
nu Blade Runner was very good though

Any AMC. They're handing them out for free.

Incendies and Enemy were dogshit

>his next project is Dune

>incendies is in imdb top 250
what the fuck

Villeneuve is probably the most consistent director working today. Imo he's never made anything below average, and Blade Runner was incredible

>imdb pleb reddit dishonest imdb imdb fake cheeto dust and laugh
Exactly what goes through the mind of the average Villeneuditor when consuming his video games pretending to be movies

I wouldn't doubt gangam style or "despacito" is the song playing too

then wa are in agreement