This is ACTUALLY HAPPENING

- Donald Trump is +5 in the latest national poll

- Emails revealing Hillary is dying

- Alex Jones now more reputable in the public eye than things like NYT

- Hillary gets 30 year old italo record removed from Youtube because of pepe-inspired terror

- Merkel gets fucked in local election

- Smug nige and Brexit

- White nationalism now acceptable political view

Holy shit, how did all this happen. How have we brought the liberal empire to its knees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/email-bombshell-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=AtD6TS6rLDg
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo
archive.is/Szo6d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did she really take it down?
Also link pls want to listen to it again.

hillary is winning, drumpftard

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

disco is back

>How have we brought the liberal empire to its knees?
Dont you know how already?

Sauce or kys.

Please cite sources for emails and youtube vid

mainly email for health concerns.

Kek wills it

Sup Forums captured it and re-uploaded it

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

go to Breitbart. current headlines

All because of digits for the frog God. He told us that were going to win so much that we're going to get tired of winning

Why would they remove this very specific video about pepe but not thousands of other videos?
There is something inside it we haven't seen.

you posted the fake version you faggot here's the actual song youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

How did he conjure a 30 year old record with hi name and likeness. Shadilay is a summoning spell!

I shall make sure to grant the world these events

>Emails revealing Hillary is dying
Not that I don't believe this but I require sauce

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/email-bombshell-hillary-clinton/

Thank you for my new A E S T H E T I C morning music.

As the sun rises every day so I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

A E S T H E T I C

>Japan has given the world the platform to revive fascism
>Italy has provided an anthem

Germany... it's up to you now. Provide us a battleground.

>Alex Jones more reputable than NYT

This shit kills me, it's hilarious how right wing crackpots are the only people practicing real journalism now. I still think Alex himself is good for entertainment and nothing more, but his reporters have objectively covered this election on the ground 10x better than anyone else

>White nationalism now acceptable political view

Either the Jews are getting lazy or stupid after war. The biggest error was to put Hillary and their entire media apparatus attacking what supposed was extinct: white nationalism.

So regular people will find appealing joining in due all racial stress they put at against you. They basically give the popular blessing to consider it important, and people were aware of it.

Thanks so much Jews. We outjew you.

just the way our overlord intended.

Wtf they really took the original down?

This was actually much better than I thought it would be

The leftist fucked with the wrooong frog.

Paul Joseph Watson is the best investigative journalist in the world, even if 70% of the stuff on Infowars is made up. Beats 100% of whats in mainstream outlets

kek is so powerful he is making disco great again.

PRAISE KEK

Italo at its finest. check out some Atrium

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD6TS6rLDg

SHADILAY SHADILAY

SOGNO O REALITÁ

CONFUSA PROGENIA

No.

eh....

>Alex Jones now more reputable in the public eye than things like NYT

At what point did you realise we're living in the meme timeline?

Nope try again. Trump will reverse white genocide and then keep Whites above a certain percentage, but you'll never be Fourth Reich white, and idk why you'd want that anyway goy. Besides I really dont want to go back to my country. Thanks

>Alex Jones becoming reputable

This is what happens when there's a massive concerted effort by powerful people to mislead the public (i.e. a "Conspiracy"). Once you can no longer trust your "trusted" authorities, all you can really do is speculate about what is really going on (i.e. formulate "Theories").

Of course Alex Jones is going to be wrong most of the time, but that's because he's taking the shotgun approach and just broadcasting everything he knows and every possible speculation that you can reach from them. If you can think critically about what you're ingesting (which admittedly most of the general public cannot do), then reading up on conspiracy theories is perfectly reasonable.

Like Jimmy Kimmel said, it'd be a lot easier to dismiss these "Conspiracy Theories" if they would stop coming true.

personally I'm excited. good disco is fun to work to.

SHANDILAY SHANDILAY

FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM

I've been listening to this all day on repeat.

it isn't, but if Trump wins...maybe.

Must win

Arizona
Iowa
NH
Half of Maine
Ohio
Florida

Unless he re-writes the map, but no state is currently showing that will happen.

Please tell me I'm insane

Impersonating kek is not something that will pass without appropriate retribution from kek himself.

S-so is remain r-right?

Wew

Praise kek let the meme magic bring forth thine chaos!

wish music charts still existed.imagine the meme magic of everyone on Sup Forums getting shadilay to #1. Hillary would kill herself

This song makes me feel physically ill. Every snare hit worsens my health.

Has KEK forsaken me?

you are insane, what Kek wills, Kek gets

Is Penn impossible?

>Jews help invent the A-Bomb
>it gets used on Japan
>the two cities that get wiped out just so happened to be filled with Japanese Christians
>Japanese Christianity is nearly extinct now

I wonder if this is why anime shows Christians in a positive light, and Jews/Muslims in a consistently negative one

>How have we brought the liberal empire to its knees?
>How have we
>we

Not "we", user. He.

All we do is praise and shitpost. But He who reveals himself through repeating digits is doing what we're too pussy to do.
Praise Him. Praise Kek.

Pride comes before the fall mah nigga.

They got cocky.

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

HILLARY WILL WIN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

FUCK DRUMPF

It has never shown any interest in Trump. Maybe slight flirtations, but Philly and eastern PA is blue as fuck.

same. I can't stop listening to it. Silence now just looks so empty...

We just cranked the meme magic to 11. Now a lot of us are praising Kek in front of their computers while at the same time listening to liturgical tunes.

Did we become digital monks?

SHADILAY SHADILAY

why do you think hildawg deleted the vid the first time we found it?

no. I'd think it just means you need to search through the music libraries of the world and find more examples of KEK'S presence.

this is your mission my son, go forth and PRAISE KEK

>I still think Alex himself is good for entertainment and nothing more.

You obviously haven't tried the dick pills and filters, user.
Don't be so quick to judge.

true, i have noticed that. Hellsing is badass

I think basically all niggers need to not show up. But they will be busing them in by the thousands

I'm doing everything I can to ensure us Virginians don't have to suffer another 4 years of shame for voting Democrat. Don't give up on us yet.

>>>Hillary gets 30 year old italo record removed from Youtube because of pepe-inspired terror
Please explain. I cant understand autism

It really does mess with me. He's still a bit of a kook... but now the mainstream's so crazy, he seems more together than CNN.

>Holy shit, how did all this happen. How have we brought the liberal empire to its knees?

Yep, the time of the nu-male is over.
The time of the white man has come... again.

Obviously it was her. Why the fuck else would a 30 year old record with 6 views get removed just as it was discovered

I really hope Hilary doesn't drop out though, Trump won't win against Bernie.
She can croak after the elections for all I care.

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

Wat! Explain. Reeeee

We didn't do anything. Obama pushed a liberal agenda too hard, too fast. Especially after 8 years of neoconservatives and constant war. The pedulum is just swinging, not back to neocons, but Reganism.

Many thanks, brit bro

Perhaps, but western and central PA are red as lucifers dick. We just have to hope some of the nogs stay home.

Sup Forums discovered yesterday the italo tune 'Shadalay' by 'P.E.P.E', the vinyl cover featuring a frog using a wand to conjure meme magic. This is not a summoning song.

Hillary had the video removed a couple of hours after we discovered it. now it has been re-uploaded by a clever polack

>Alex Jones is litterally breaking the conditioning

This is the real version. Love it.

We made a candidate so mad she talked about pepe and memes on a fucking stage.
I think that's relevant enough.

Heil Hitler.

NEPA here, we have some red strongholds, and our hillbilly influence is spreading.

>tl;dr we got this in NEPA

Jones is a Jew shill

Watch him vs duke debate on YouTube

When will you idiots stop this blatant antisemitism? it only hurts our cause

the only ones he hasn't flipped in that list are NH and Maine

However, he is showing promise in other states with more votes, such as New Mexico, Nevada, Wisconsin and Oregon

Yes, but that is a result of her being so butt blasted about the possibility of missing her "rightful" turn. She clearly chose a campaign team that was supposed to have its finger on the youth pulse, reading Reddit and, as a result, the Sup Forums cascade. By trying to pander to everyone, her campaign has been infected with something that, 10 years ago, would have been innocuous and irrelevant.

Lurk a greater amount of time, faggot

>((((our)))) cause

Meme crusaders - Anons bizarre adventure

I don't know whats going on, but I'm order some wings.

And then the dwarves invested in a multinational mining company, and liquidated all their assets. the end.

Fuck off kike

Praise Kek! Shillary

Exactly right, I unsubscribed from him years ago but since last year they have been doing a very good job.

I actually watch info wars for its good journalism.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

>Merkel gets fucked in local election

Do you have a link to this story? I missed it somehow.

i'm anglo as fuck

damn it's a good time to be alive

Meme magic is fucking real

Has anyone ever thought the about the name PEPE ?

>PEPE
>MEME

There were no M's in ancient alphabets but there were P's

>disco

It is literally Hi-NRG

And you can fuck off too you poor (((((white))))) southern european fag

What is this? Some sort of meme squad?

kekd

Holy shit, I didn't even notice the name of the band
There is no fucking way meme magick isn't real

i thought it was Italo

This is a pic of the songwriter from Facebook in 2013
Notice the manifestation of KEK in the painting on the left? It looks similar to the one we saw on Fox News.

On the bottom of this painting it also says 'Ayyy'

>it's happening

I can't wait for more polls to come out.

Just breaking, Ford is sending more jobs to Mexico too.

>Ford to move all small-car production to Mexico from U.S.: CEO

>Ford Motor Co Chief Executive Officer Mark Fields said on Wednesday that all of the company's small-car production will be leaving U.S. plants and heading to lower-cost Mexico.

>"We will have migrated all of our small-car production to Mexico and out of the United States," over the next two to three years, Fields told Wall Street analysts at an investor conference hosted by the automaker.

>Earlier this year, Ford said it would invest $1.6 billion in Mexico for small-car production to start in 2018.

>Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has criticized Ford for moving U.S. jobs to Mexico. Fields has responded that as a global company, Ford must compete by making solid business decisions.

archive.is/Szo6d