This is Star Wars' Groot

You can't deny this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Groot is GotG's Chewbacca, baka

what's a groot

you can't deny that the cgi is really impressive

>that tongue
>those hairs hanging at the top of the mouth
ps2 tier

More like their minions.

Uncanny valley hits weaker because they are abstract in design. Shit looks like a scene out of jumanji to me.

i can't get enough Porgsā„¢

Pic related looks good because it's a practical porg. OPs pic however is clearly CG

groot means large/big in dutch

yeah it's finally slightly better than 1993 CGI

NO NO IT FUCKING ISN'T "PS2 TIER"
THIS IS A PS2 CGI CINEMATIC
ARE THEY ON THE SAME LEVEL OF REALISM
NO
FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those two elements are, to say the least.

I can't deny it, I'm a fuckin Porg, you don't want to fukk with me. Gettin skills in the Falcon with me.

What is this stupid shit you assholes keep spamming?
This isn't even a meme, it's just spamming your dumb movie to appeal to kids but mods won't delete because Disney paid good money.
Why do I hang around this worthless shit hole?
Fuck all of you.

compared to what is this bad? I'm tired of niggers acting like there's some other film industry making groundbreaking cgi creatures and pretending like disney isn't on the cutting edge of this stuff for the most part. why can't you appreciate things? your arthouse pictures didn't go away because of a family friendly blockbuster movie, so why do you have to try to drag this down?

Decent b8, but shills don't actually give a shit about Disney, they get pay per post.

way to dodge the question.
>something has funding behind it so it's bad
>something is trying to appeal to a mass audience so it's bad
>the character design is bad because they want to sell merchandise of it
>sir billi is a much better cgi production

>cutesy animals trigger the fuck out of Sup Forums

Shut up and post more Poffin

>jij bent groot man
>voor jou

It's Star Wars' baby groot. Nobody thinks big groot is adorable.

More importantly, it's a scummy attempt to sell toys that's being justified by saying that the original trilogy had the Ewoks shoehorned in to sell toys, so it's actually nostalgic. Because god forbid a sequel try to rise above its predecessor.

actually I can
try and stop me faggot