What do you like to eat and drink while watching movies? Crab legs are a given, of course

What do you like to eat and drink while watching movies? Crab legs are a given, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/3QdOVohhfG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

abbey told me at a party she has slept with at least 75 men and sucked over one hundred penises

Did she suck yours?

>kilojoules

Movie theater style popcorn, and water.

why does she have a swastika on her ankle

what the fuck she's a filthy nazi

It's like those degenerates that wear chucks without shoelaces

what is that? a scar

nice she told me she slept with 76 men and sucked over 101 penises

Ah yes I do enjoy my theatre style crab legs. You know that special kind of crab leg that only a theatre can serve. It was only years ago that Sup Forums was dreaming about what they would serve if they owned a theatre, and the crab leg was a mere wish. Thank god (just a phrase burp god doesn't exist) I live in 2017 when I can enjoy them in the comfort of my own theatre.

Just go vegan.

Le crab meme so funny, dont like it? Urs a newfag

tim pls

;)

Me on the left.

...and that's bad, because?

It's like saying, you made 75 threads on Sup Forums, and made over one hundred posts. Yeah, so what?

im such a postslut

Nothing because I'm not a overeating pig.

who's this bimbo? who fucking cares?
also baby food is good shit

it's like a cryptoswastika

>tfw intimidated by her beauty so will never ever speak to her or buy her a drink when she sits alone in bar.

kek

t. baby

She was obviously joking. Abbey is pure

instagram.com/p/3QdOVohhfG
How the fuck are they able to type with an Australian accent?

>tfw she's an alcoholic
>tfw she'll never pass out with her head on your lap and in the morning she's shaking so badly that you have to give her the first bottle of the day