Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0
imgur.com/EVdeMRP?r
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
badselfeater.com/
reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We apocalypse now

>An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation.

>88888888888888 is coming tomirrow evening. It will take at least 20 hours till 888888888888888888888888

We are going to hit 88888888 right as the MrTeeth clock strikes zero at this rate. Amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0

Just let it happen user.

I hope it comes before I have to get a job

Welcome to the Berenstain universe.

I hope the mods just remove the 888888888888 and prevent any post from having that number. They've done it before to prevent spam.

imgur.com/EVdeMRP?r

This is what's going on.

Nah we were at 88808000 3 hours ago.
Now we are at 88826000.
At this rate we are going to hit 888888888 right as the MrTeeth clock strikes zero.
We haven't even hit the most popular time of the day yet.

If you dont enjoy GET's kill yourself
You miserable new fag

Its on the Protocols of Zion. Its all written. OY VEY!

>south park is coming back on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

really tho wats the deal

Probably bad news.

I've been here since 2008 but that was after the fox report so yeah I'm a newfag, but GETs have ruined Sup Forums because of the kek shit. I hope that repeating digits are removed from this board like on Sup Forums.

It's just what happens when you're off your meds, OP. Everything starts seeming interlinked and as though it's a grand conspiracy (controlled by da jooz or aliens or both).

I would recommend that you quickly get back on a combination of Risperidone (Risperdal), Olanzapine (Zyprexa), Haloperidol (Haldol), and Clozapine (Clozaril). I'd recommend washing down the cocktail with some strong whiskey. You'll thank me later. Good luck and chill out well, OP.

Wtf is badselfeater supposed to be? Another shitty countdown clock for nothing?

>mfw have to renew my license at the DMV and can't do it online for some reason

Let the world end user. I have no reason to live.

>actually believing Kek will let that happen

you are a fool

>mfw it's a new technology used for predicting the exact time that gets will occur in advance

You can't be this gullible dude

Some college kid's social experiment that all the /x/ crossboarders are eating up

>imgur.com/EVdeMRP?r
Seems plausible

Top board is Sup Forums at 150 posts per minute. Next is Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /vg/ tied at 100 posts per minute. Next get will be in 5 hours, 100000000 get in the beginning of November

But they're still on Sup Forums
That's the only place get threads are allowed

Why are you such a fag? Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you fucking neet.

Theyre going after BLM and Kaepernick

>Badselfeater
can someone explain this shit

KEK HAS COME HIS WILL BE DONE

They were re-added recently then. Sup Forums had an "old Sup Forums" update a few months ago that removed tripcodes and repeating digits and looped an MGS song across the board.

Timer to the great octoguidance.

can the world end today? i have court tomorrow

Actual meaningful politics now that Trump is scaring the "elite"

double digits and trump wins

7pm central prime time Trump will be shot, not killed, and in the confusion as usual they will answer every question of "where is trump" with "Hillary was poisoned, yes, we need to find Trump to arrest him".

Then there will be a media campaign of pure madness, claiming that Trump has done hundreds of things that he hasn't, and anyone that attempts to defend him will be arrested in the mass hysteria.

SJW mass organising and arming via police will pace around lynching anyone and everyone, as we all know, they are insane and have no empathy.

Sound likes it makes no sense right?
That's the point, it will take you twenty minutes to explain why even one of the lies is wrong and by then you have the rope around your neck.

What a fucking time to be alive

W A T T B A
A
T
T
B
A

"Lol... Or I mean kek.. Or I mean.." Crack

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

Michelle Obama will be used as the President, constitution will be "suspended", and something else yet to be known will replace it.

Michelle Obama is a Hermaphrodite.

>implying mods aren't followers of Kek

Everyone is anxiously waiting for what he has to say.

Meme Magic

>Hillary directly names Pepe as a neo-nazi symbol
>Kek threads are now 100% relevant to world politics
>mfw

reddit-tier viral marketing, run by a college art student, telling people to ban the fed

Worse then we wuz kangs and nonsense. Or the holohoax pictures I keep seeing with no sources.

Shhhh, no tears now. Only memes.

I'm genuinely believe in almost everything crazy like this shit.

Jew doctor

Will the 8 post be a post of ebin proportions?

>IT AIN'T ME

a manufactured psy-op ((((mod)))) get

>imgur.com/EVdeMRP?r

Wtf I'm dead now

curiosity

What's the Mr teeth link? I didn't follow it at all after i checked it a bit this morning. The timer was a t 16 hours 32 minutes back then

I gotcha. about 5 hours left.

badselfeater.com/

Classical music plays in the background of this site.

Thanks mate, the music is pretty creepy aswell, it wasn't there last time

~5000 posts are needed for full 8's, that's gonna take a lot of canadians and aussies shitposting and baiting... can they do it?

missed a 0

>gypsy in charge of counting
Try 50,000
only number you know is "five finger discount"

readfaggot

The only way Hillary stays out of prison is if she becomes the president.
Now that it is becoming clear that she won't win, she is going to fake her death tonight and go into hiding.

Screen cap this, it's going down.

die you fucking casual

Keep posting

You best start believing in kek.

>gypsy btfo
go steal a white child

nice post

how's teaching english over there?

88826135 kek will sit

lord kek willsit

Also, this whole things is a big quantum physics trick, they are summoning something just like when they got everyone to chant "black lives matter" (black matter lives (dark matter))

>y-you t-teach english?
that all you got? pathetic, country can't even come up with its own bantz. must be hard typing from a stolen iphone on the run, gypsy

I think today they'll reveal that Hillary Clinton has passed away or is in a condition such that she can no longer run, calling for a suspension of elections, leading to a shitstorm.

Why are you locked in the bathroom?

Satan stands with Kek.

Kek has plessed us

that is the dream

A whois search on BadSelfEater turns up some interesting info, there's a chance it's a viral marketing thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still following it, but don't be disappointed if that one turns out to be nothing. Either way, there's a lot going on right now.

>country can't even come up with its own bantz
>uses the gypsy meme from the start

shouldn't you be having """""""""sex"""""""""" with your VR waifu right now?

Int: The Psionics Laboratory --

>TRELLAINE The Psionics Laboratory has no business worrying about weak interactions between incidental subatomic particles.

>VARGAS Our work on Fitjov Capra

>TRELLAINE Capra... A quantum quack.

>VARGAS Don't criticize what you don't understand. Scientific progress depends upon collaboration.

>TRELLAINE Maybe you should cross your legs, hum to yourself, and try to read my mind.

>VARGAS The sharing of data between departments should be automatic.

>TRELLAINE VersaLife did not achieve one-trillion credit equity by disclosing R&D materials.

>VARGAS We work in the same building!

>TRELLAINE Our results can be understood only by a few dozen people on the planet, none of whom are "Psionics Engineers."

>a chance
It's 100% marketing you dumb niggers.

>18:23:28 No.
>19:33:04 No.

7180 posts in 69,55 minutes

1,72 post per secconds

_________

55770 x 0,598 =~9,264 hours

19:33:04 + 9 hours = ~03:30 AM (germany)

>8888888888 will hit 2,5 hours after the countdown will hit 0 q.e.d.

Posting always picks up before a get and in the American afternoon.

The posting speed isnt set in stone.

is badselfearter supposed to play audio???

yes

yeah

def a major happening is upon us

>there are queers right now not wearing body armor for the day today

like speeches?

Can someone link me a source on the Hillary dying e-mails (?).

I missed the whole party and am a bit out of the loop. Is she really dying?

posting

i don't know man, the last time i was hyped for a habbening was last year when we were basking in the chinks economy dropping like crazy, now i just don't want to be disappointed and don't care much about it
yeah, sometimes music, sometimes speeches

ok

its a central part of this site. I know a place that doesn't have repeating digits I think you would love

reddit.com

You have to go back

Maybe. But the last 1.72 post/sec is pretty fast already. 1.4-5 is a "normal" speed.

Even if it is getting faster and faster 2,5 hours is to much. To achieve this the speed had to be ~3 post/sec now already.

>sometimes music, sometimes speeches
okay coo

post link