Supermansion

This is premiering on [as] right now. Anyone watching it?

It is Drawn Together but without talent.

this
that lol randum/post humor Voltron shit wasnt funny and neither will this

It's not even a new season. It's the same episodes that aired on Crackle two years ago. They've been available forever.

[as] must be really strapped for content since they lterally cancelled everything else, jesus. This is embarrassing.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THE ROBOT IS JEWISH

Crackle is making a season 2 and WB is related to that network. That said I wouldn't say they are desperate haveing the strongest ratings hold of 18-24 across the board and both genders. Likely its Mike Lazzo crazy antics. He has money, is successful and is eccentric as fuck.

I'm just confused that it parodies both of the big two but can't seem to decide where to stay in narrative.
The bigger issue is pacing and music is all over the place.

Man, Craston has taste for roles weirder than Nicholas Cage

That looks like absolute crap

>crackle
Fuck off with these knock off Netflix already.

It is but I kinda like it. It makes me nostalgic for Titan Maximum

I'm not gonna lie, I liked it a lot

Watched the entire thing on Kisscartoon and it got better when Rex's Daughter was introduced

Actually it's a sony production

Brad looks like Franky.

Good thing it's on Crackle, it actually won a viewer decided contest for a pilot to become a show, however AS ignored it.

The Ones they did make into a show? Mr Pickles and King Star King

>it actually won a viewer decided contest for a pilot to become a show, however AS ignored it.
I knew it looked and sounded familiar to me.

Yeah

All the more disappointed when Adult Swim instead Greenlit the 2 pilots that focused the most on being offensive and fucked up instead actually being funny

You mean his son

Worth pirating?

Titan Maximum was fun.

The only thing Crackle was good for was being able to watch the Schwarzenegger Conan The Barbarian without commercials.

>That reveal
>Tfw remember when Brad got high and looked at lex a few episodes before he saw lex as a dude

Let me guess: the cat lady is either hyper-competent with slutty leanings or just a full on megaslut.

>Mr Pickles and King Star King
How did Mr. Pickles end up being the only series to come out of this? It was easily the worst of the three.

Yes but a lot of their creative teams are WB owned hence the relation part.

not really. It's going to make you want to watch better shows.

eh, maybe just grab episode 6 onward.

>Lady

Unlike Lex, she's a lady. She was a female cat hit with an evolution ray

So, heat?

I think. She's constantly fucking Brad until he dies

Wait what. Lex is clearly a girl.

saw the first season on crackle. and the first episode of the second season. jim parsons aka sheldon cursing like a sailor and talking about masturbation made me laugh insanely

I think Lex is honestly both. She/he seemed like they could just change gender at will.

Probably because out of all the pilots, it was the one that used shock value the most. I don't think the creators care if their show is funny at all, which is a bad thing

Doing nothing but showing the most offensive and fucked up shit possible doesn't work if it's not funny, and it isn't, unfortunatly it's getting a 3rd season

Thankfully, King Star King was only a 5-episode web show that only aired on adult swim tv in the dead of mornings, though I hear it's creator is getting another show on AS that is equally as awful looking.

>and the first episode of the second season
That's out?

only on crackle

and yes sheldon cooper talks about masturbation, and curses like a sailor in it.

Oh you mean the Christmas episode?

yes...

Too much yelling. I've had a headache all day and this didn't help.

Also, isn't Bryan Cranston supposed to be in Canada.

[AS] is second to FOX for producing good shows and cancelling them.

They must be kicking themselves for scaring away 70/30 Productions, who went to make Archer.

And canceling ATHF? Really?

ATHF went on for so many years past its prime. The post movie seasons were not as great and they ran out of shit.

>ATHF
It went on for fucking forever, and pushed off tons of other shows by existing. We could have had Mission hill back if they cancelled ATHF back in season 5

>Adult Swim in 2017
Can AS just be its own network already?

The Network was founded on the idea of "all cartoons, all the time" now its just "TTGs then stoner comedy at night"

With ATHF being over and their new content being honestly really shitty, its time for something else

>2 pilots that focused the most on being offensive and fucked up instead actually being funny

This is Lazzo's sense of humor. He loves random weird shit and thinks actual jokes are boring low intelligence plebeian shit.

It's was meh

KICK HIM IN THE NUTS

What time is it? Time to PUNCH THE FUCK OUT OF IT

Super Mansion is a Seth Green show right? I'm glad the robot chicken writers have something they can focus more orignial material one

Im still pissed that the Drawn Together guy's pilot lost. Coffin Dodgers was great

I really like it, Saturn's relationship with Groaner was hilarious.

> so you must be a little obsessed with me... right?
> eh.

Also Cooch said very early on there was something off about her.