Now the 4th page of this comic is something I have to really question

Now the 4th page of this comic is something I have to really question.

At least spidey has great taste in anime

Nothing wrong with him walking her home, but...

...since when does mere cat calling warrant a beat down, unless they they threatened rape? Spiderman's about to beat these 2 idiots up who didn't sexually assault her or say something like :" I'm gonna ram my dick down your throat for the succ!"
They're a teeny bit creepy, but thry didn't cross that line or attempt to.

>...I should have just fucked those guys

Nah, he's just gonna scare them. He's done this shit before to rude/belligerent/asshole people in the comics.

You know Spidey's just gonna drop in and lecture/fuck with those guys, right?

No, the real question is when in the entire history of humanity have two white men catcalled a black woman?

>Spidey likes Cowboy Bebop
Best Superhero

If I could draw I'd do a sequel to this with him bumping into her again

>Let me tell you about...Kiryuuin Satsuki.

>Wait! Stop running! There's more to the concept of waifuism that I haven't explained yet!

>teeny bit creepy
they came off like organ harvesters. it's fucking late. you mind your own business unless you wanna start something.

I'm sure they would do it if she were sexy. You know, not a fucking manly tumblr freak with half her hair shaved off like depicted in this shitty comic.

I think the following her around part crosses the line. Not that this retarded comic represents reality in any way.

That's what breaks your suspension of disbelief, two guys with a touch of Jungle Fever?

this would be a really badass character moment if they actually assaulted or harmed her.

LET'S JAM

Less believable than getting super powers from a radioactive spider, yes.

I don't see that as him about to drop down and beat them up but that he's keeping an eye on them for now just in case they harass somebody else. Until then, he's just listening to the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack.

Popping down and having a talk with them about being creepy seems more in line with Pete's nature anyway. Well, unless they're dumb enough to take a swing at him.

>millennial, sjw makes spidey like anime in fan comic despite him never (rarely?) ever indicating he would

>It's two white guys.
And that is how you know the author and or artist has no idea what that bullshit is really like.

Date rape shit sure. But that's just bullshit.

>two white guys raping a black girl
lol sure

I mean, he did name his kid anime.

Why wouldn't he like anime?

>autistically asking a random stranger asking you for help if they like x anime

this is beyond cringe

he's one of us

Missing panel.

>following her around

>she has time to stop and talk to spiderman mere seconds after her encounter with the guys
>has a brief chat with him to really clarify her intentions, the guys are nowhere near
>spiderman goes back to where the guys were, and they haven't moved

I mean, why didn't she just say they raped her already so that she can get some REAL spidey-sympathy?

This.

Just two averagely-dressed white guys?
Alone?
At night?
On the street?
In New York City?
Those two motherfuckers were probably looking for Spider-man to get them home safely, themselves.

Kinda begs the question why Spidey isn't constantly rocking out, since his Spider Sense more than makes up for lack of hearing.

Aside from a couple select titles, most anime is more than just one movie-length installment. The series often span tens of hours across many episodes.

It's already been established that Spider-Man spends his nights doing city crawling and beating up crooks and supervillains, and spends his days as a busy student, studying and desperately trying to maintain his social life and relationships. His sleep often suffers due to how busy he is with an involved double-life.

So when the fuck would he have time for all that anime?

I had this in my spidey fanfic I wrote back in 2002. Shits still live time to see if I remember my account info and can delete it before I start to remember more.

while he heals quick, broken bones and worse still take a while. he only patrols when that badly injured if he has some truly dire lose ends to wrap up

>Sullying Cowboy Bebop like this
>Sullying Spiderman like he's some weeb loser like this

I'LL KILL THEM

>why Spidey isn't constantly rocking out, since his Spider Sense more than makes up for lack of hearing.
come again?

boo, chill

Because Spider Sense is basically just an all purpose alarm to danger.

Spidy gets to know the danger is coming and then react. Listening to music means he loses a sense to help him react quicker.

And reaction time is the difference between snapped necks and saved lives

The coolest thing about spiderman is the fact that he has a spider sense so he really doesn't need his ears too much and he really can just listen to his music while swinging around and super heroing.

He's probably just going to web them to the light pole and tell them not to be dicks

I love this fan comic. More than any comic I've ever read, it makes it feel like Spider-Man lives in Queens.

The post cooldown doesn't reduce for images anymore? When the hell did this happen?

>stop calling trash trash

nah fammo it's garbaggio senpepperaini

her face on the subway is pretty good though.

>fuck i made a huge mistake

>the ball hitting her in the face gives her the tumblr nose

your nose actually looks like that after a ball to the face

this is a really sweet comic.

Not seeing a whole lot of superheroing here, more like just an excuse to put on a mask and fuck around.

Why do you people like this again?

>harassing and intimidating two guys with the only basis for wrongdoing being the word of one stranger on the street is somehow acceptable
OK you fucking whiteknights

it makes him relatable and human

>He's probably busy saving the universe
Unless it's Spider-related or he's on the clock as an Avenger, do people usually call Spider-man for that? I'm not saying he's not qualified, he is, but I can't think of a single example of someone going to Spider-man for universe saving operations.

Actually...Banner's dead, Tony's in a coma, Pym's Ultron, Reed's outside the Universe, Hank and Cho have terrible judgement

Holy fuck Peter and T'Challa are like Earth's front line of defense for science threats among the heroes right now.

this artist has a ton of Torch X Spidey drawings

have a bit of empathy, chad

Isn't superheroing Spider-man's excuse to put on a mask and fuck around?

The last Spider-man comic I read was Spider-man, Deadpool, and a Roman God on a drunken bender through New York.

Man, just when you think you've seen the most punchable face in the world, someone goes and posts an image like that.

>artist gets buttmad people are reposting her art without permission
>hides everything behind a patreon paywall
>makes $350 a month

Hope it was worth no one seeing your work anymore.

kinda

Hannah's characterization of spidey seems more Miles Morales then Peter Parker.

Never been indicated before, and what has been indicated is he likes stuff like Star Trek. Doubt he would be, besides common stuff like Studio Ghibli.

Cowboy Bebop is almost certainly more well known than the vast majority of Ghibli movies. Ponyo's one of the few to make it into theaters stateside and even that didn't make it onto the main chain in my city.

It's Tobey Maguire Spider-Man.

>have you ever heard of cowboy bebop?
>let me tell you about cowboy bebop!
>I'm gonna beat up these guys for only the flimsiest of reasons while listening to this cowboy bebop original anime soundtrack

>AY YO MOTHERFUGGIN SPIDAH MAN COME SHOOT HOOPS
>I-I don't really know how to sports...so being superhuman isn't a big deal, I swear

>oh man finally school is over, now i can stop being bullied nonsensically
>hang on while I fulfill my 'this is what the author things a good guy looks like' quota by giving bums the time of day and playing chess with old black people in central park

This is only relatable if you've never been outside.

What is even your point here retard?

Name one of these four page mini-stories where spider-man does something actually commendable and not just okay. Even if you somehow can (you can't) I can point you to the first one where he beats up some catcallers for offending a very trendy progressive brown person.

>Sullying Spiderman
>Spiderman

Fuck off.

>spidey rambles on and on about anime
>probably used by the author to make him look lame and not be a white savior
>accidentally the most true to character thing they could have done with spidey

Honestly him annoying them is better than beating them up. As I said earlier I would've only had a problem if he fucked them up just for that

>Unlike the rest of teh world, anime in the USA is stuck in a single slot on a kid channel so it's considered uttlerly autistic and shameful to even know it exits.

He wasn't born Spider-man. He was already a geeky teenager before he got bit, depending on what year he got bit in the current iteration he could have EASILY grown up watching Cowboy Bebop or other anime on Adult Swim, and then went on the internet to google more of that shit. We know he's a huge geek and we know he's computer literate, it's entirely likely he was an Sup Forums fag before he got bit and still leaves anime on in the background at home.

Use dem context clues, Sup Forums. No one preps "Tank!" on their phone for a stern lecture. At the very least, he's going to rip their faces up with his setules. They're just lucky he's not playing "Pushing the Sky".

>No one trusts Peter to do anything and he's too wrapped up in Clone problems

>tfw you're T'Challa and it's really your time to shine but now all these black girls are super-intelligent and are totally gonna steal your thunder

Thankfully I don't care about superheroes or I'd probably be a little sad that they're being used by the leftist agenda to indoctrinate kids.
Thank goodness the world will only last about 4-5 years more before nuclear war, tops.

I noticed a day or so ago; not sure how long it's been that.

>I can point you to the first one where he beats up some catcallers
Please do.

Why are you assuming it's trying to make him look bad instead of the thing you said they "accidentally" did? Is it really that hard to give someone credit because of 'tumblr' or whatever?

i don't have my insulin shot

stop posting sweet things

you'll kill me

Sometimes,

Just sometimes,

Being part of the community is the greatest superpower of all.