It's established that this was never funny right?

It's established that this was never funny right?
Except for the one sketch with the detectives with the high pitched voices.

lol, umad whitey?

Sound like it hit a little close to home for some people.

They yell the punchlines of most of their skits over and over and it just always came off as retarded to me.

At least they know how to properly end a sketch.

Hit and miss. Every episode had at least one sketch, where you wondered why they did it, but also one or two good and one great sketch.

NOW YOU FUCKED UP. NOW YOU FUCKED UP.

good. now say the line with your mouth open

IM GONNA GRAPE YA IN THE MOUTH

It's pretty juvenile humor, but that doesn't mean it's not funny. It reminds me of being 16. I have fond memories of that show, but I'd be embarrassed to show it to my 28 year old friends for the first time.

nerf nuke is classic

Boiler skit is GOAT

That's pretty much every sketch show

Sex robot really rubbed me the wrong way. He was hanged for how he was programmed. That just ain't right.

HEY BILL

Space Potatoes, the office sketch, and stock trading tips are their best sketches.

Uhh no, it's accepted that about 50% of the skits are funny; the other 50% is either trash or decent if it's your style of humor.

Excuse me sir but you appear to be peeing on my leg

Yeah pretty much this. I like to stick it on every now and then for a bit of a blast from the (recent) past and for something a bit mindless to relax with. I wouldn't go telling people it's some diamond in the rough though even if it does have a few bits of gold.

Spanking sketch is classic.

It was funnier than most sketch comedy shows but only because most sketch comedy shows suck

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU LOOKIN UP AT ME BITCH, PLAY'S ON STAGE

CALM DOWN JOHN

european history is their best

>He was hanged for how he was programmed.
That doesn't make it innocent. It was non sentient. It was guilty because it was made to be a sex robot. You can sleep easy now.

bottom of the barrel in terms of sketch comedy

I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you I don't believe in you

Who is this friendo?

fag detected

No, this show is kino. Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty much gold. Who hurt you, op?

They always go a season or two way too long. I did kind of dig the Civil War on Drugs if only because it was practically a movie though.

Michele Alves buddy

anywhere to stream this? or good working torrent link none of the seeds at TPB or 1337xare seeding.

A great sketch show if you're in your early to late teens.

>early to late teens.
so teens?

I'm marketing. And I'm marketing RC Glow.

Fans of WKUK will likely turn out like fans of Monty python, saying the humor is juvenile carries no weight

Every episode is on youtube, even commentary

Real YouTube or rental/subscription YouTube?

RACE WAR

real

>Pants off dance off
>WKUK
>Rad Girls
>Slave to the metal
>Steves untitled rock show

Fuse was kino

It never gets old. The funny part is native americans did actually burn everything.

It came on IFC for me. I turned on IFC the other day and they had shows like "That 70s Show" marathons. WTF happened?