Your daughter acts more like yourself

>Your daughter acts more like yourself
>Your son acts more like your wife
Who was in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_infections#.22The_Doctor.27s_Plague.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that teen pregnancy and marriage should not be glorified

If you have a kid that's the opposite gender from you you'd better learn to move past Freud before she gets to puberty. Only a precious few of our behaviors are directly related to sex believe it or not - even sexy people.

talk louder moralfag

It's a dying culture. Let them have their fun.

True

>It's a dying culture.
*Angry sounds of total Republican control over all levels of Government intensifies*

I think it's cute in a "they know how much they're fucking up their lives, but they want to anyway" kind of way.

Weren't they adults when he Zeus'd that cra?

It's a fucking cartoon calm your tits

They both are adventurers and know their lifestyle means either one or both could be killed at any moment.

Mary was 12 when she was pregnant with Jesus and that's probably one of THE most glorified thing on the planet.

Least he put a ring on it this time, Iop doesn't have the best track record otherwise.

I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH FAMILY MEMBER I LIKE THE MOST
PIN-PIN IS BEST BOY BUT TOMBOYS ARE MUH FETISH AND ELELY IS GOING TO GROW UP AMAZING
ALSO TRAPS ARE HOT BUT I THINK THAT'S JUST BECAUSE I'M A PEDOPHILE

they have the best father-daughter dynamic

>Your son acts more like your wife
>tfw Flopin will wear Eva's S1 clothes by 13 years old

My dick won't survive it

Better for them to start soon so they won't become fags or perma-virgins

>tfw Elely is going to be a thicc tomboy adventurer by 13 years old
I can't find my images

... Fuck really? Does the Virgin Mary actually have a canon age?

Nobody was wrong. They're just a family. The best part of Wakfu was watching Grovy and Eva's relationship evolve.

Well instead of a best boy we'll get a best girl. Fair exchange.

I don't think Pin-pin will stop being best boy just because his daughter is banging hot with an amazing personality
He'll just become dad-bando
dadfu?
DotYAY

>Who was in the wrong?

What did OP mean by this?

It's generally believed she was 10-14.

Joseph is commonly depicted as being elderly. He was supposedly born in 90 BC.

Why the FUCK is he still tanned

>people losing their shit over "teen pregnancy" when the human body is built for sex and ready for babies at pubery

In this day and age it sucks ass because you have to go to school every day and work a job to afford kids and bills, but back in ye olden times when you were 17 you were usually a dad with a kid or two, and you died before you hit 50.

It's permanent.

too stupid to lose it?

Pretty sure Eva is 19 by tme S2 takes place. I think Grovy is younger than her tho.

People in Wakfu are magic. Also the new design acts like he changed his model in the MMO, it's going to stick until he actively does something to change it again.

He's not. I think he was 19 when the series started. Eva was 17, Yugo was 12 and Amalia was 14.

How is it that you get money from Netflix and France 4, yet they still run out of money

artists are not good businessmen

back then it was basically a coin flip if your underaged wife died in childbirth because her body wasn't ready for it

But Eva was over 18 when she got knocked up.

Childbirth is a coin flip for women of any age user. Without modern medicine we'd still be having women of all ages dropping off like flys while giving birth.

Remember to only fuck women with wide ass hips. Help save the human race in the future.

Mind you this man is 37 years old. This weirdo git banned from Starbucks for preying on a 16 year old barista

The rate of mothers dying in childbirth before 'modern medicine' is vastly exaggerated. Most mothers did not die at birth, and lived to have several children. It's only remembered so well because it's tragic.

That or some kind of scare tactic to keep people from getting pregnant on a whim.

What

>I'm a scientist

And yet you're a fucking moron.

As has been pointed out, giving birth is very risky for teen mothers.

Ideal age is 20-35 according to mums websites - outside that range the chance of shit going wrong rises quickly.

>You
I'm not him

>Ideal age is 20-35

20-30 maximum, and around 30 your biological clock starts ticking because you know that if you won't have babies soon, you won't ever have health ones.

>the virgin birth of the savior of humanity is comparable to teenage sluts forgetting to take their birth control on prom night

WEW
E
W

>In this day and age it sucks ass because you have to go to school every day and work a job to afford kids and bills, but back in ye olden times when you were 17 you were usually a dad with a kid or two, and you died before you hit 50.

This is one of the absolute dumbest things I've read on this website ever. It's bad because people have to work? Do you think people in olden times didn't work? You really think dying at 50 is somehow better just because you had kids at 17? user, the majority of people on earth will tell you to enjoy your freedom before you have kids/get married. Nothing you've said is in anyway better than what we have now. This genuinely sounds like a 18 y/o mad he hasn't lost his virginity yet.

>virgin birth

I think you mean 14 year olds birth who didnt know how to explain how she got pregnant by a 40 something year old shepard, to her parents.

Mary was 18 when she gave birth to Jesus.

I thought she was 33

>STEMfag proves he has autism

>90 BC

But that would make Joseph 90 when Jesus was born, how could a man that old even get an erection?

Aren't Republicans usually the ones against teens having sex?

>how could a man that old even get an erection?
He didn't. That's the whole point of a virgin birth.

It was never a "coin flip" as user said, but it was still higher than, I think, anyone would have liked. .5-1% of all births lead to the mother's death back at the start of the 1900s. That's a mother dying every 100-200 children born in the whole country. With increased birth rates the further back in history you go, the risk of death in childbirth was a real thing, and even more of a risk the further back you go. It makes sense then why accomplished and successful birth doctors and midwives were so sought after. They tended to not have people die on them.

It being used as a scare tactic to wait until marriage and such make a lot of sense.

Jesus wasn't born at 0. Modern theology puts his birth at like 22 BCE or something.

>But that would make Joseph 90 when Jesus was born
Yes, and? The bible is full of people becoming hundreds of years old.

I believe infant/early childhood deaths were the real thing that were rampant, weren't they?

Infant and child deaths were more common I do believe. I don't have any info on it right now. There was a reason we had more kids back then, they tended to die to things a lot. If the mother's mortality rate during childbirth really was 50% we never would have become so numerous as we were before "modern medicine"

ppor

So what's the latest news?

>How is it that you get money from Netflix and France 4, yet they still run out of money

Assistance Amount: 100k euro out of a 3.3 million budget, that's what it says in the image you posted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_infections#.22The_Doctor.27s_Plague.22

>From the 1600s through the mid-to-late 1800s, the majority of childbed fever cases were caused by the doctors themselves. With no knowledge of germs, doctors did not believe hand washing was needed.

>Hospitals throughout Europe and America consistently reported death rates between 20% to 25% of all women giving birth, punctuated by intermittent epidemics with up to 100% fatalities of women giving birth in childbirth wards.[20]

Oh wow so they were literally making it worse by being dumb and unclean.

Childhood fatality rates used to be quite high, yes. Diseases such as Smallpox, diptheria, flu, polio and such (Note, the chart I posted is even past many of those diseases, but I couldn't find a chart I trusted that went back further) would mean many, many families had at least one dead child.

Around the turn of the century the mother mortality rate was in between 0.5-1%. Note, that only counts death and not the many other illnesses and issues that can result from pregnancy.

You have to fuck up very bad to realize your mistakes.

Damn, this seem like a very fine Wakfu thread.

The big problem was that in 1600 the taboo about dissecting corpses disappeared, so a big part of the medical profession started to rely on it for teaching and learning. So you had doctors assisting childbirth after being up to their elbows in a dead body minutes before.

Also the ones that suggested washing hands where stigmatized beacuse the idea of a doctor being a carrier for disease was considered absurd.

I wonder what death rates were like before the establishment of hospitals at all. I would not be shocked if deaths skyrocketed because of the terrible conditions present in them.

I've also read some novels based in those older times, and several times I've seen hospitals and doctors regarded as things you go to if you really really wanted to die in their 'care'. This makes sense of that sentiment in those stories.

I do not know. Infant mortaility was traditiinally very high due to early childhood diseases rather than just childbirth, so I believe that's someone separate from maternal fatalities. But I don't have data going back further.

Grovy is only a year younger than Eva

when the series started eva was 16 and grovy was 15

>debating teen pregnancy

Only on an american image board.

A lot of times when things like this start up they tend to run on bad presumptions and such. In these cases a lot of the "folk" remedies tended to work better, as these were often figured out through a long line of trial and error. If you did something over and over and people still died from it, you stopped doing it. Institutionalizing things and making it a standard way discourages that kind of thinking more often than not. "We've always done it this way" ended up getting people killed.

Of course there were doctors that did their best to learn why things happened the way that they do, and that's why things eventually got better.

it's important to note that my data was just for America and only went back to the 1900s. Deaths always spike in higher population areas, from illness, infection, and other such things.

it was off topic and was filled with nothing but shitposting
go fuck yourself

>off topic

It's like 80% of this "wakfu" thread.

>Racemixing
Everything

grovy is white
he just spent some time in a desert without a shirt

class/religion mixing
they're not different races

groovy was moderatedly white before getting tan as hell

>Caring about racemixing in a fantasy world
There's being a Sup Forumslack and then there's being braindead retarded.

you do realize jews were considered adults by 13 and even 10 year olds have a cursory knowledge of how babies work

>religion mixing
Thats even worse, Cléophée committing honor killing when?

What's the difference?

Touché.

Shut the fuck up and go back to Sup Forums already.

Isn't he a waaaaayyy older than all of them considering his origin?

Come on, reincarnations don't count. And in that case, Yugo (and maybe Ruel) would still be older.

They are for people having children and starting families though.

Wrong
She was 18 in season 1 and he was 17
She was 19 in season 2 and he was 18
They are both in their twenties in the OVAs
There is a wiki you know

Enjoy your vacation.

I read somewhere that Flopin was 7 and Elely 6 in the OVAs. Meaning that Eva would be about 26 and Tristepin 25. Amalia would be 22 and Yugo would still be 10 years old because he was Ash Ketchum in one of his past reincarnations.

>american thread

Yugo is 21 in the OVAs he just doesn't physically age

thatsthejoke.jpg

Is there actually religious extremism in the wakfu world?
Like Deus vult style stuff?

That would be fucking dumb, considering people can change it involuntarily when they're young, or that your children can come up with any god (they just have a higher chance with the ones of their parents).

Hell, in Dofus there's one chapter where Kerubim as a kid pretends he turned into a iop and puts on a big orange wig.

The Sup Forums trolls are here. Report and ignore.

well we've seen that he's no gonna grow at all though
he might get more adult features but he doesnt get tall in the least bit

Wait, there's new episodes of Wakfu????

Yeah. The first one is called Episode 1 Natsuyasumi

No, it's the OVA, silly.