Sister Thread (NSFW):

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8AXfezf7c
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Dogscape
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=jcm-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Dipper dresses up Mabel as Wendy Corduray

DEEPEST LORE!!!

I'd just write "I know what you did, Mabel." in various places around town.

Well, the lumberjack hat is pretty kick-ass.

Time doesn't move in Gravity Falls.

what's to find? it's all kinda over now.

If its anything like the rest of America Dipper will return to find Wendy with three kids from two different fathers.

I'd like to think that Gravity Falls is it's own eldritch pocket dimension bridging the gap between our world the the extra dimensional planes.

Still upset they didn't do an episode about dogmen.

Pacifica's massive breasts.

Short hair Wendy

when mabel broke free of the 'eternal summer' dreambubble's control it should have transfomed into the dogscape

Marmaduke is several eldritch horror tiers above Bill; given that much of a toehold in reality, he would have broke free and eaten everything.

everything is fine

Would Pacifica be a teenager by that point, or would she have gone off to college?

Because she has babies right?

Is this referencing something?

What's that bowl of grapes for?

Movie food.

I wonder what a fight between Wendy and Paz over Dipper would look like

Graduated, they're all 12 iirc. 22 is usually post college for most people.
Pacifica would have gone to an Ivy League for sure. Maybe get an MBA.

Stick it up her pooper.

Not an art degree?

would have really made my weekend if a certain someone bit my nipple
I wish people would just be straightforward when courting rather than couching everything in plausible deniability. Just a hand on the thigh and a knowing glance would have done it, but nooo, you gotta ten second nudie picnic while I'm too drunk to consider what you mean. Well if you're not gonna take this seriously I don't see why I should.

What ever came of her crush on Dipper?

lost it at the end of roadside attraction

Roadside Attraction sank that ship.

That's Mabel.
Paz is a no nonsense sort of student I wager

I'm not in the mood to do RELATEABLE user.
It doesn't help that I can't seem to fall in love anymore, guy or gal I can't seem to get a heart boner for anyone in real life.

dubs dont lie

dipper and pacifica are cute and perfect

Does Pacifica ever redeem herself?

No

Does Bill have to go to school now?

>I wonder what a fight between Wendy and Paz over Dipper would look like
It would be kind of a neat reversal of the situation in Fight Fighters.

She probably felt weird about the whole incest aspect at first, but they made it work in the end.

its pretty adorable

Does she still have a crush on Dipps?

sadly we dont have enough to go on, but its cute enough that we like to think she does

We need more cute shows like this, pity Hirsch let things turn out the way they did.

Star Vs and Loud House are pretty cute. Netflix has some cute stuff like that Little Vampire show, although it's a big old and Home: Adventures with Tip and Oh.

A manlet! A manlet! So say our ears! We shall send him to his beard!

Dipper will have come back with a Doctorate, returning to take over Stanford's work. Mabel will have dropped out of school and gets trained by Stan to take over the Mystery Shack.

Still upset they never switched in Carpet Diem.

Maybe there should be a fic of some kind

Long haired is better.

Well, Wendy is pretty tall, and has an axe.

Well, Wendy seems to just sort of be left out of the main adventure most of the time, even if every other main character gets involved in it.

(See: Bottomless Pit, Land Before Swine, Scary-oke, Not What He Seems, Soos and the Real Girl, Dreamscaperers, probably more.)

>sister thread on /aco/
this should be done way more often

or maybe there should just be a standing "random pictures that i want to post in Sup Forums but there's a nipple or something showing and i don't want to get banned" thread on /aco/ to link to when the need arises

Roadside attraction happened.

After seeing Dipper scream for his life while being chased by a man-eating spider, Candy decided she didn't find him attractive anymore.

Anybody else want to visit Oregon or some other pine forested region in the US thanks to Gravity Falls?

There's always canada

Clam?

TOO LEWD

The door has a cold.

Better than a door with aids

What if Pacifica's the one who wants to fight, while Wendy obviously doesn't?

Why not have Wendy and Pacifica team up instead?

Fic when? I really, really need this.
More art would also be appreciated.

There's exactly one fic about this, but it's short and unfinished, so it doesn't count.

Incest

These are some great looking fan art all things considered

>Spoonfeed me.
Ok, it's a combination of:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8AXfezf7c
and
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Dogscape

clearly it ends in Fusion, then everyone's happy

Wendy kinda got shafted for the most part when it came to being relevant

even though she was a "main" character

There's a whole collection of unclaimed story prompts from the last few /aco/ threads if any writeanons are interested.

Isn't there a previous part to this comic?

Yep.

1, 2, and 4 sound like fun... love me some Pacifica fics and there's not nearly enough of them.

... can't write for shit, though, sorry.

>pirate adventure fun land my foot!

Holy shit that's good.

We lost a valuable source of /ss/ when this show ended

At least you got Loud House.

Yeah, but Im not really into same age /ss/ so much. The age difference angle is what does it for me, and there isnt too much good art of the older female characters in that show. At least as far as Im aware theres not.

It's subjective, but I think JCM's stuff is really good.

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=jcm-2

Loud House booru has a lot of stuff, so feel free to browse around.

As someone who didn't watch the ending was it bad? I've seen people having a go about Hirsch so I'm guessing he called an abrupt end to it or something so it felt unfinished.

Why would Bill want Dipper? If Asian art still means anything, clearly the better choice is Mabel

Younger sprightlier replacement for Ford.
That being said Bill x The Entire Pines Family is the best choice.

The most common complaint is that it felt rushed. It either needed a third season, or a longer second season. The whole ending arc (Weirdmageddon) was VERY strangely paced. They got bogged down in mabels fantasy world for way too long. The final climax where they defeat bill sort of just... happened.

There were a lot of plotlines from earlier in the season, and in the first season, that never got resolved. A lot of characters sort of just disappeared for the ending. Pacifica never really got any sort of resolution to her character arc.

I dont know. It sounds like Im being really harsh on it, it wasnt HORRIBLE, but it was pretty disappointing.

>no Pyronica/Dipper stuff
How long must we live under this tragedy?

I saw a fanfic with Pyronica in it once.