How do you whites deal with all the mental gymnastics you have to do to justify your deplorable political positions?

how do you whites deal with all the mental gymnastics you have to do to justify your deplorable political positions?

>criticize muslims for being racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic
>you are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic

>criticize jews for controlling all the wealth and trying to exterminate white people
>you control all the wealth and try to exterminate nonwhites (if you're not a subhuman poor white)

>criticize Hillary for making the only politically incorrect and truthful statement of the political statement
>ignore the shit that Trump says about everyone else

Using the internet is appropriating white culture.

didn't read

i make that face

>white culture

oxymoron.

The protection of the white race. Same as the jews, same as the muzzies and same as the asians. Blacks would if they actually cared for each other (spoiler they dont). Their only mistake is trying to suggest people were equal in the first place.

Its true i do that.

Just do not argue. Swift kick into teeth when someone starts milling this bullshit and does not stop when asked politely.

>criticize muslims for being racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic
I don't. I criticise them for being smelly brown people. I have no problem with them doing this in smelly brown countries though.

>implying we use mental gymnastics
>yet assuming you still have the right to continue what you accuse others of doing

Typical cucked leftist.

I just speak my mind and ignore Leftists. I'm not afraid of them nor am I really interested in appeasing them. There's a greater calling in life than the opinions of cuckolds and jackals.

also,
>whites control all the wealth

What a waste of dubs.

>implying i smile at people

That is a gameface, that is what i wear when i deal with the real world

This is how white people smile at you on the day of the rope.

>/whites/ are one person
>here's some strawmen

OP, you should kill yourself.

How do niggers deal with being a less-advanced subspecies?

Whats wrong with that face? its the one i use when i make eye contact with a stranger. I'm just acknowledging them, i don't want to frown or look mean and a big ass smile is creepy.

>complex forms of government
>vast variety of music, foods, dance, art, and entertainment
>concepts such as liberty and and self sufficiency
>a culture which fosters the most advanced science and engineering on the planet

Let's compare white culture with another culture, let's say Black culture

>rap music
>fried food

It's irrelevant. These things are created by anti-whites who then turn around and say you can't be racist towards white people.

Imagine if someone had made one for blacks, or spics? Then it'd be a problem. It's a joke, they're vultures and jackals picking at what they believe to be a corpse.

We aren't dead yet.

If Hillary ever said anything that wasn't politically correct I assure you Sup Forums would develop more respect for her. I honestly don't even know what the fuck you are talking about with that last point.

>try to exterminate nonwhites
HA
If only...

>>criticize muslims for being racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic
>>you are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic

Could care less about how racist they are, I'm pointing out to leftists that they hate the right for those reasons and yet support bringing them in.

>>criticize jews for controlling all the wealth and trying to exterminate white people
>>you control all the wealth and try to exterminate nonwhites (if you're not a subhuman poor white)

No one on here is rich enough to actually systematically exterminate anything other than their chances at being successful.

>>criticize Hillary for making the only politically incorrect and truthful statement of the political statement
>>ignore the shit that Trump says about everyone else

Again, we don't actually care, but Liberals, do care.