>fans are outraged
>mfw

I miss him more every day.

>blaming DiDio when it was Johns' idea

Is he dead?

Reborn in March apparently

>fans are outraged
You can't believe this

No you don't. You miss what he could have been. But he was never going to reach that potential outside of one-off events unless drastic measures were taken.

Janin BTFO

He's coming back
Unfortunately

He is just coming back to tell Superdad that he is the original and the best Superman around and then disappear again or being demoted to simple random character

I do he died a Superman's death saving the earth one last time you cannot say that's not Superman.

>tfw super bro comes back, sees the adoration for super dad
>tfw this makes him forsake and hate the earth he tried to protect
>tfw he becomes superman prime
>tfw super dad creates his biggest threat just by being cool

Would like this twist

Looking at the cover it seems to be they're are gonna pull a Superman Red/Blue which makes sense considering all the blue energy stuff going on with Superdad and the red energy stuff gong on with Superbro so I'm suspecting that they will merge and become one real Superman.

Makes sense, we can't have Batman have two best friends

Well a lot of Superbro fans wouldn't and I wouldn't either and I'm more of a fan of Superdad. It would just be disrespectful to the character who gave up his own life to save the earth countless times.

I do too

Kek. But yeah, I miss him.

Fortunately you mean

I miss super spy Dick Grayson too OP.

That would be awesome to read, actually

No, I don't.

he's coming back

He just has to beat SUPERMAN PRIMMMME

What did you like about him? Why do you prefer him over post-crisis Supes?

I loved his characterisation in Morrison's Action Comics, but outside of that I didn't care much for him or find the way e was handled particularly notable

>Geez nu52 Batman, why do you get 2 best friends?

>he didn't read Greg Pak's run on Action Comic
that is where super bro really shines man

Finally

Seriously wtf?

You guys hated the Nu52 Superman runs, hated his character in JL, and only in the final issues of when Tomasi took over before Rebirth did you guys all of a sudden started loving him...

I'm much happier he's gone and we have the true Superman who kept his original values (save for attacking Luthor first in the first AC isse in Rebirth).

>NO PARENTS!

No that's Superboy Prime who Superbro and Superdad will beat after merging.