Everybody on Sup Forums right now

>Everybody on Sup Forums right now

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/oreilly/bill-oreilly-falafel-lawsuit-turns-ten-897562
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How Could Harvey Weinstein Get Away With This
Only retards and hypocrites are asking that. Proper people are asking questions like "What's so big and awful that's happening in the world right now that they're willing sacrifice someone as big as Weinstein?"

>How can we blame all men for this? ask the 25 women who stayed silent and let the numbers grow from

People sure forgot about that mass shooting quick as a motherfucker, didn't they?

women being raped and molested is the norm in history. maybe women should stop asking for it

The only people I'm around are girls I work with. Am I the harasser?

Oh shit, I guess sexual misconduct is ok now

>implying i have coworkers, friends, or acquaintances, particularly female
fucking KEK

I thought he didn't get away with it??

i kno rite. women are so out of touch with men now

>implying I'm not the only one who's being propositioned at my work

working with women ain't easy.

LOL

Probably. It's like being the ugly friend. If you don't know who it is, it's probably you.

WHATS ON THE SUICIDE NOTE

But most of the people saying they didn't know are women. What now?

>Dude, hypocrites. Am I right?

I don't know a single person having sex.

one time I grabbed a Vietnamese haircutters ass because she was flirting with me. I didn't realize she was trying to get a bigger tip until I told this story last time on Sup Forums.

This is retarded. Normal work environments aren't like Hollywood where gorgeous women are exchanging sexual favors for roles. I've never witnessed any type of sexual harassment in the workplace, and I've worked for multiple Fortune 100 companies. 95% of the women I've worked with were awful looking and the men were far too beta to even dream of doing something like this.

>Vegas shooter found to be a registered Republican
>IMMEDIATELY FOCUS ON liberal Hollywood corruption

Hrm, I wonder who could be behind this.

And we all know if he'd been a conservative wearing a MAGA hat in his Facebook pictures he'd be as vilified as Brevik and would still be the only thing talked about on the news. Fuck this backwards retarded leftist world.

>implying we work

he was a member of antifa who voted for Hillary

literally lying

wtf kind of world do liberals live in? I know exactly 0 people who have engaged in sexual misconduct.

This. What kind of people is that guy hanging around for 17 of them to be facing sexual misconduct charges?

>my office is all female except for me
>sexual misconduct in the office

>implying women trust you enough to tell you they've been harassed or assaulted

Yes, if the shooter was political the shooting would have been politicized. Those dumb liberals

>the men were far too beta to even dream of doing something like this.

But they're supposed to be rich and rich people are supposed to be alpha.

if an attractive guy does it its not misconduct. modern women are gutter trash whores

So nevermind his ties to Antifa and pictures of him wearing the pussy hat and his extremely politicized social media, right? RIGHT??

Yeah, if I saw one of my co-workers jerking off in a potted plant while staring at some "reporter", I'd call him out on it.

I work with almost exclusively women. They’re grabbing each others boobs all the time, slapping my ass, a couple of them told me they’ve been wondering how big my dick is.

Is it harassment if you like it? Are girls such sexless ice queens that THEY never like it?

ive had women tell me about them getting harassed, but its always been drunk strangers at a bar, never anybody i know.

>tfw your thicc co-worker keeps talking about her breasts still expanding post-pregnancy while walking around in tight shirts and yoga pants

Male nurse here and I deal with this shit all the time. But let me slap one of their asses and here's what would happen. The person who's ass I slapped would laugh and life would go on. UNTIL I got called into HR because someone else saw it and was offended. No matter the fact that the person that reported me was one of the ones that would subject me to the same 'harassment'. A woman will report that bullshit just for the drama

>Implying I know 17 women

>tfw got called to HR once because someone claimed I was bragging about how much money I was making despite never talking about it to anyone else and making less than any of the women in my office
HR is such a joke

The best part is watching Fox News feign moral outrage over it and tying it to every democrat while not mentioning Roger Ailes or O'Reilly or any of the others.

>implying I have a job or friends or leave the house

>bill o'reilly calls a woman "hot chocolate
>this is the same as fucking every young starlet in Hollywood for the past 3 decades
O'Reilly still sucks though, glad Tucker replaced his ass.

>mfw I work at a hairdressers and this shit pisses me off

No shit, you think democrat voters know how to use a gun?

Back in high school we would always dare each other to slap girls asses

I guess you don't know about the Loofah

exploiting your body for personal gain is part and parcel of third wave feminism. its called liberation look it up

so was men being conscripted for war but ironically men literally do ask for that and think its cool lmao

well we know women cant do shit on the battlefield. someone has to protect your matriarchal fiefdom

Tell me more

>wtf kind of world do liberals live in? I know exactly 0 people who have engaged in sexual misconduct.
>but its always been drunk strangers at a bar, never anybody i know.
Jesus Christ dude. So you know for a fact that it happens, but it's just not a big deal because its not people in your personal circle of friends?

LMAO sexuality is the only agency women have. MUH HOLE

i flirt with my married coworker milfs all day and they love it. they grab my ass back all the time. and the best part is that im the only dude there, and im half their ages. its the best scenario

We will never know all of the details, but here is what we do know.
thesmokinggun.com/documents/oreilly/bill-oreilly-falafel-lawsuit-turns-ten-897562

Thank God for this anonymous board. I have a story as well. In college a couple years ago I got really drunk at a guy's place. I had slept with him and his roommates previously, but that night I was really tired. Never the less this guy pressured me into having sex with him and I did it because I was afraid that in the future my lack of a go-getter attitude would cost me movie roles associated with The Weinstein Company. Incidentally I went on to become a dental hygienist, but I'll never forget the culture of sexual assault that Weinstein perpetrated. I'm technically still a virgin because of it.

>he thinks votes are recorded with the voter's name

>tfw will never satisfy a short woman

cuck

kek. tip even bigger and you could have moved to first base. money/sex? hand-in-ass, not mutually exclusive, paisan

>and was "amazed"
>recounting this in testimony with pride
lel pinhead got worked

>my face when I fucked an underage intern at work on my desk and threated to kill her whole family if she told anyone

She wants the dick even more now. Stupid whores,

>and then i woke up

jokes on them, I've never done anything towards anyone and I never will.

>its menbthat are pieces of shit and are ignoring abuse
>its not people ignoring that particular case because he's a powerful jew
Fucking liberals acting like this is the norm to blame all men. Try groping a girl in the bus you'll be beat up by everyone

>TFW fucked a girl half my age at work
>dirtiest fuck of my life
>literally ripped her limbs off and the little whore asked for more
literally all of them are due!bcunt retard trash at only know how to be stupid whores every 4channer knows women are garbage cuz they are all intelligent

>tfw didn't get invited to the office lez party
hr will hear about this glass ceiling you queefbreath munchers

>thesmokinggun.com/documents/oreilly/bill-oreilly-falafel-lawsuit-turns-ten-897562
Who brings falafel into the shower with them?

>republican shooting a country contest

>he knows 17 separate people

what did it mean?

>literally ripped her limbs off

I feel bad for some of the girls who had to suck this guys dick. But to me one of the worst things about this is that these assholes basically run hollywood now, or they're going to use it to get themselves in like they did with the NFL. Can you imagine what the next oscars is going to be like. Yuk.

>tfw the only difference between flirting and sexual assault is how the woman views you as a mate

Sacrifice him to what end?

I think it's usually harassment if they still do it after you haven't shown that you like it, if that makes sense. Not sure how to word it

yes im a normal person and dont befriend/hang out with creeps/rapists.

odds are that at least one person you know has groped a woman without her permission or fucked a passed out chick

The left is so unprincipled and contrarian that they will literally defend sexual misconduct when one of their own gets caught doing it. Sad.

Guess what, the only difference between rape and normal sexual intercourse is the same.

Are you morally outraged?

that guy must work in hollywood

ronan farrow

is that the scientifically most average guy in the world face?

>onion

obama sent his own daughter to work there.... clearly obama is a smart guy ;)

hahaha

>republican going against his own interests
Checks out.

Yeah, the right totally isn't slamming Weinstein but giving Trump's sexual misconduct a pass.

>sexual misconduct in the workplace
>making the workplace more awkward than it already is
why would you do this

He was a member of antifa. Deleted all of his facebook activity since 2014 so we have ti tely on zuckerberg to help us out!

women weren't aware of Weinstein's crimes?

Yeah. All women are dumb whores, right bro!
High-five!

>all these office cucks on reddi/tv/
Get a real industry job

onion is a leftist shithole now

a shame, i used to enjoy it

>it's not fun if they're making fun of me

rude
apologise

Continue with your theory. I want to see how disingenuous you can get.

>literally this

The pedo elite are devious beyond belief

>muh open plan tech startup
>dude pugs are so hip i'm glad we have one in the office lemme insta this
>grab me a sierra nevada bro it's friday afternoon