8/10 season with a 4/10 finale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJVI2K6a2jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5/10 season at best.

>I'M ODIN, COCKSUCKER.

This was baffling. They could do so much better with Ian McShane talent

9/10 first episode, 4/10 season.

I've realized that for season 2 I'm just gonna leave it on in the background and only pay attention during Mad Sweeney or Odin scenes.

Once Upon a Time for edgelords
pure garbage

This.

You finished this TV show?
Go back where you came from.

I hate the SJW "yaaaas queen!, "we wuz kangz" shit Bryan Fuller is putting into his tv shows. It's cringey as fuck.

>This was baffling.
You didn't figure out that he was Odin from like the first episode?

Remind me, was Easter the final episode? It's the last thing I can remember.

Easter was the most enamouring character I've ever seen, so I don't know what you mean OP.

No. I've read the novel years ago. The scream with the reverb and the CGIwas baffling

6/10 season. Too few episodes and too many one-off one-episode diversions. They should have spent the extra money and fleshed out the main arc more. You have to guess as to the motivations of certain characters because there isn't adequate screen time to properly build up backstories.

5/10 finale. Should have been more of a confrontation besides dancing and lightning strikes.

>8/10 season
What show were you watching?

>30 minutes of hardcore gay sex shoved in

Dropped

There are parts that are 10/10 but you have to sit through some plodding shit to get there. In my opinion it evens out to a good show but I can see how it isn't for everyone.

Also, thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DJVI2K6a2jE

Honestly dropped it after episode 5. Had trouble getting through the gay indian ghost rider shit in episode 4, but that flashback episode destroyed the already slow pace of the show for me. Are the last 3 episodes worth it?

One of those three has nothing to do with the plot and is entirely the leprechan's backstory.

I only watched it because Crispin Glover was in it, but beside that it was quite uneventful

they just had to include her playing him.

It all went down hill after the first episode.

>and is entirely the leprechan's backstory.
It's a good episode though

You got those number opposite boy-o.

Season is slow as fuck. The last episode was kind of funny and the first time Odin Fucking did anything that you would expect such a mighty God to do. The lightning strike was classy as fuck. They need to trim the fat though. Sweeney. The zombie girlfriend. The fuck are they even doing that contributes to the main story.

only correct answer

Every scene seemed to be filmed to stand out - I quite liked that to be honest. You never really knew what you'd get next.

I liked the last ep and the jail ep the best tbqh

I liked the last episode but it felt like such a weird place to leave off, and Odin's reveal was underwhelming and silly, as was that entire scene in general.
Easter/Ostara was great though, as was the whole party.
Season 2 of Hannibal was absolute kino, maybe we'll get lucky with season 2 of this.

S3 was even more kino

Too much kino for my pleb brain then. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, but despite being a fan of slowburners (The Americans, for instance), I felt like it slogged around way too much.
I'd have to watch it again to get a real feel for it though.

They could have told the whole story in one season but they decided to drag it out

FYI, they had 9 episodes planned but ran out of money. That's why they invented that new ending, but if you read the book you know the House on the Rock was the logical stopping point.

this
in doing so a flowing narrative was ruined.
You felt you were dipping in and out of several different shows.

Can someone tell me why Shadow would want his wife back other than...white?

She literally cheated on him for years.
Lied about it to his face during those years.
Died with another dudes dick in her mouth.
Was never really that interested in him.
Seems like a stupid thrill seeking idiot.
Got him locked up.
CHEATED ON HIM FOR YEARS!
Only loves him now because she's literally forced to see him whereever he goes.

She's a horrible character and person.

Also, rotting and literally smells like shit all the time.

>are you still my puppy?
>no
He doesn't want her back

He said that, but literaly in the finale he's smiling at her and she smiles back. He should be flipping her off.
Give the ginger his fucking coin back!

Flashy me mo moo mah mah garbage cinematics with bloated fantasy wank plot, pop culture cock sucking and exclusively one dimensional characters.
Whats good about this shit?

I would have much preferred it if they treated every character to as much backstory as they gave Bilquis and Sweeney. That way they could have stretched what happened in the first season out into 2 seasons. Hell, Shadow didn't even get that much backstory as those two and he's the main character. All we got to see was him in jail and the small robbery flashback.

I agree that the reveal was comically off-putting. The swirling camera and bad CGI and overly dramatic yell were just to much. It was over the top and tastelessly done, even if the reveal was coming as a surprise, and it wasn't of course. I mean they made it painfully obvious he was Odin from the start. The second episode is them "getting his hammer." How much more blatant could it have been?