What are some movies about hypocrisy?

What are some movies about hypocrisy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtu.be/rzcanJigO6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ben was drunk when he did it though that's different

So Justice League is starring a rapist, directed by a rapist, and partially financed by a rapist.

#BoycottRapeLeague

There is a huge difference between generally acting like a huge piece of shit and being a shit that one time.

And have you ever seen Trump apologize for something? Everyone makes mistakes, the difference is that Trump wouldn't admit to it.

Trump made no mistakes though, you beta manlet

Has Ben apologized for this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

>tfw people paid to lie for a living are dishonest

This shit from the last few days is so fucking funny. Careers established over decades are being fucking destroyed in 5 minutes with one accusatory tweet or blog post.

There's a huge difference between talking about something and actually doing it

>It's okay when my guy does it

It's the classic case of virtue signalling.

They want to display their outrage at something because of the guilt that they feel about it and want to point fingers so that no one will accuse them.

Sort of like how you always hear about anti-gay rights congressmen propositioning other men for gay sex.

>exactly one year later
pottery

>apologizing for anything
>current year

People like you only want to watch someone apologize just so you can dig the knife deeper. How is apologizing to Leftards in any way a benefit to anyone? All kinds of idiots bent the knee over the years and you STILL malign their names years later. Fuck you. It's my hope that not only will Trump never apologize, but hat he will actually, physically take a huge shit on every "progressive" bill that tries to squeak past his desk.

I don't see how this is even relevant. You just said something no one disagrees with. Good job.

CAREER FUCKING OVER

>People like you only want to watch someone apologize just so you can dig the knife deeper.

Lol, isn't that exactly what you guys are doing in this thread?

If you do something you regret, you apologize. Didn't your mother ever teach you that?

these kikes are only sorry because they got caught. Make them squirm

He couldn't tell his hands that his mind did not consent

K so someone talks about murder is worse than the guy that did. Everyone makes mistakes, the murderer apologized

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Are strawmen all you got? Or are you just so up your own ass that you can't even tell when you are doing it? No one here is having this argument, and no one would ever take the opposite position. Keep it up though, you're totally winning.

Trump curse is real.
next we will hear of matt daymon caught with a tranny hooker behind a 711

its happening lads, just have patience

>If you do something you regret, you apologize.

yeah spot on! 100% fact!
it's not like he waited to be called publicly on it to do so! wait what?

Watching these fucking skanks and assholes who do nothing but preach to us on how we should live go down in flames is so much better then anything i can think of

>And have you ever seen Trump apologize for something?

the pussy tape

that girl was probably ultra-wet based on how much she was giggling

No, the Queen will fucking DIE

What a cunt. Even she admitted he could've just missed her lower back.

Which is funny because this whole affair has proved him 100% correct. If you are rich and powerful, women will let you molest them.

Where is Trump's tweet apologizing?

>alt-right
Change that to political manbaby. Both sides of this stupid argument are childish as hell, you included for perpetuating it.

Hello Plebbit

Trump apologized for the pussy tape but thats his only apology I can think of

it must be a tough life when you're this pathetic user

>these political mental gymnastics

I thank god everyday I never followed politics and until trump won and everyone lost their shit I never needed to hear about it or care

Show me one(1) political thread on Sup Forums started by a liberal, pro-tip you can't.

Burton who? Post pics so we can INAPPROPIATE'D an shit on her

>Ben was drunk when he did it though that's different
But...but......but....he wasn`t in control of himself.

He didn't, though.
He attempted to brush it off as "That's just what us guys do, LOL!"

And here I thought "the left can't meme" was just banter.

Trump never touched anyone you feel for the MSM lies.

Doesn't work for men. There was a case where both a guy and a girl got drunk, the guy passed out and the girl sucked his dick and next day she accused him of rape. And his life was destroyed.

Source pls.

Ben Affleck raped me in the year 2000.

Reindeer Games was one of the biggest pieces of shit I ever watched.

Maybe Carpenter, motes and beams n all.

No one cares about Whedon because he didn't apologize. That's the ticket. Just blame the actresses, call them aggressive and needy and you're golden.

the fuck is this?

I`ve heard of the story you mentioned. Did you know that Amy Schumer admitted to taking advantage of a drunken passed-out man and ot applauded.

This is why I stopped fighting Sharia.

He's right tho. The difference is affleck actually assaulted women. It's really not that difficult to comprehend unless you are totally blinded by bias

> [rich and famous person] molested me!
> Oh my gosh, when did this happen?!
> Likeā€¦ a decade ago
> I still totally believe you! All men are rapists!

She is Jimmy Kimmel's personal fuck toy according to insiders

He's a New Yorker. New Yorkers are crass.

>criticizing both sides
You some kind of nazi?

>Ben affleck has some thoughts
Yeah not gonna lie I just couldn't make it past the above greentext itsu demo dozo sempai.

Does falseflagging by Sup Forums count?

Apologize for what? She's clearly into it.

Lies. Bin Al-Affleck is a muslim man of faith and would never grope a woman who was not one of his wives or daughters.

Wow, runs in the family, eh Ben?

Seriously, this puts The Town in a whole new light. It's like he's had fantasies about kidnapping women and forcing them to fall in love with him.

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

The fuck man

Don't shame manlets

Manlets respect women way less than lanklets

Didn't Sup Forums hate the shit out of him when he was defending Muslims? Now you like him because he's a sexual predator or what?

kek

Ben's career is fine if all they have is that he was drunk and brushed up against some bimbos boobs ten years ago
This story won't last the weekend

thats what every libshit deserves for giving women the power to end reputations with a few clickity clacks on twitter.

Wait is this what he's apologizing for? She's giggling like a crazy person and looks like she's clearly into Affleck's behavior.

So you're saying that Ben actually did it and Trump was simply lying like usual?

The relevence is that you implied that Trump is worse towards women than Affleck because Trump never apologised for saying crude remarks and says many crude remarks but Affleck groped a woman just once and apologised for it, which is clearly retarded reasoning since actually groping a woman without her permission is clearly far worse than simply crudely bragging between guys about how girls all want you and let you do anything, you fucking moron.

>it's a polshit pushes women's baseless accusations for the sake of shitting on so called "liberal" celebrities episode
This is all you, dummy.

youtu.be/rzcanJigO6U

That monster

>grabbing ass at a party 3 years ago deserves an apology

Literally anyone semi-chad does that, especially if they're drunk.

the one thing that Rick and Morty has taught me is that free will does not exist. Therefore consent doesn't not exist either. Meaning all sexual contact is RAPE

>the cerebral palsy bit

KEK

I was an extra on Daredevil and Ben Affleck molested me in full Daredevil costume. He whispered about "how much a real daredevil he was for fucking me without protection."

You guys remember when James Woods got accused of trying to pick up underage girls and he just made jokes about it for a day before having a huge impromptu Q&A with fans over Twitter?

That's how you handle this shit.

That's John Mulaney's wife, by the way.

>dude it's just a pervasive problem no biggie lmao
I'm not even arguing on the women's side, but you're one dumb fuck.

If you could freeze time and go crazy on holes you would. Stop being fake.

FLECKED.COM

Exactly he'd never make comments about respecting women while sober, he's no hypocrite

>allegations
>apologizing is the same as admitting guilt
Nigga u dum