Do Americans ever see Muslims? Actual Muslims...

Do Americans ever see Muslims? Actual Muslims, not "people you think are Muslims because they don't have blue eyes and brown hair?"

or is it purely niggers and spics that is your main concern over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSB9Y8vuI2Y
jewishvoiceforpeace.org/network-against-islamophobia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see Muslims anywhere but on college campuses because MUH DIVERSITY means that shitskins get in just to fill racial quotas.

Depends on where you live. I'm from the Midwest, where they're rare but certainly not unheard of. They're much more common on the coasts.

You'll probably have lots of rich Arabs coming in from abroad actually.

My Uni is full to the brim with Chinks and there's a few rich Arabs too.
The worse Unis have lots of Spics and Africans.

Yeah, at least at my university, the Muslims were overwhelmingly wealthy Arabs who were studying business/accounting/finance to keep their parents happy. I really don't think they were affirmative action admissions, that was mostly the nigs.

>Midwest, where they're rare
Except the largest Somali diaspora in US is in Minnesota

I live near Detroit even by a big Muslim community and hardly ever see them. Just billboards with Islam doctors and lawyers. I've seen them kayaking in their full cover shishkabobs

Yeah, lots of hi jabs on uni campuses and full ninja robes at the big medical towers, but that's Saudi money.

>haha look at these idiots they are against cancer while they never had it themselve..how could they know if its bad ?

True enough. I'm not from the Great Lakes area, so I forget about them sometimes.

I live in North Dakota. We have a kebab shop and a couple Turkish smoke shops. The Turks are okay.

We also have a lot of Somalis and they can be difficult and often insist on wearing traditional dress, even if it isn't appropriate for the job site.

my university has a few hundred

90% of Americans won't see a Muslim except on TV

>tfw america would be the best country if spics, niggers didn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=zSB9Y8vuI2Y
can't wait to kick out the trash

>The Turks are okay
cuck

I am half Swede, half German, so yes.

I live in Irvine CA. I see plenty of them. They know we don't like them, so they lay low and keep their mouths shut. We allow them to live here as long as they act good. Many of them seem thankful for that. Occasionally see a Burqa. But it's frowned upon by most Muslims around here.

Fucking West Bank Minneapolis is New Somalia. Don't mind the lebanese, they're honest business owners. Too many rich Saudis and kids from the UAE.

It's the rich kids from Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Kuwait that will sexually assault our women. They're entitled little brats that don't know how to control themselves. The Somalians are more known for just stealing shit and being ratchet, but they stick mostly to themselves.

In my neighborhood there are a good amount of muslims. Luckily the only time I have to interact with them is at the gas station. Some muslims live just around the corner from me and they are constantly being annoying fuckers and their children are especially annoying but it doesn't bother me too much.
Its actually nice having a muslim right around the corner. I know exactly where to go the moment the race war starts.

daily and it's almost always women. the men hang out in the back of shady businesses or something.

t. southern californian

The area where I live now has a large Bosniak population. Apparently some fled during the war and moved here, and after the war was over others wanted to leave and ended up around other Bosnians

Went to Chicago recently, saw a disturbing amount of hijabs(proper hijabs, not the stuff Sihks wear)
Even saw some "trashbag" muslims

Really glad I don't live there.

I see one at my local Walmart every once in a while.
>Inb4 shart in mart

I live near Cincinnati and if you go to the north side mall it looks like Pakistan. Hijabs and beards everywhere. I wont go there anymore.

For some strange reason, I saw a large group of them every time I went to the water park.
I have no idea why people in ninja costumes go to water parks, they didn't get in the water.

But yeah, Muslims aren't uncommon.

i just noticed the second star of david in the top right corner, after all this time...

I talked to one where I used to work and he used to bitch about America fucking up his homeland and shit. Then one day her argued with a veteran about gun control and nearly flipped a total shit. He was seconds away from screaming. The vet just sat there with a "what the fuck ever man" expression and stopped responding, then the muzzie walked off.

All the other muslims I've met are americanized muslims. They're just brown americans whose parents are assholes (from the sound of it). At least one is voting Trump.

I work with some Bosnian muslims. Most of them are pretty good.

Have my engineering class is Muslim. There's a large number of them at my school.

>oh gee these women in hijabs must not be Muslim because I'm just a stupid American who can't judge oh well
Typical Swede Snobbery
Get Bombed and Kebab'd

I live around a pretty big amount in Houston. Just depends where you live, some places are white as far as you can see other areas are more diverse.

in California bay area.. large afghan community, lots of muslims. Typically very polite and friendly people, mostly positive experiences

Lots of persians and arabs in Los Angeles and Orange County. In LA their neighborhood is called Tehrangeles. They contribute way more to this city than the Mexicans do though.

Only muslim I know of is the tobacco shop owner and he cuts me deals and is a chill guy but is always trying to push his homemade DVD's onto me about why Islam is great. I ain't too worried about him, he seems more like a sperg virgin than a terrorist.

we dont see them as much as others the woman are easier to spot than the males. Have one at work I work at an accounting office. See them at grocery store gas station...

dearborn is literally new mecca, it needs to be nuked. if the fallout reaches ann arbor so be it. maybe it'll kill some libtards too.

I am a Muslim.

I see muslims roaming around all the time, they are very distinctive, wearing garments on their heads you retard OP

please neck yourself

I live in Louisiana and just saw a woman in a fucking burka in a store a few weeks ago.

Suicide is a sin friend, why would I want to do that? I don't want to go into the hellfire.

I see muslims occasionally. I live in South St. Louis which has the largest concetration of Bosnians outside of Serajevo. There's a mosque i pass every day to and from work. I dont mind the western muslims really. Bosnians are another fucking story. Everyone hates them here except for cucks and rich people who never see them. They think little bosnia/bevo mill is cute, but they dont deal with the assholes drag racing their stock lime green or purple mustangs, or their families haggling for everything. One of these fucks was trying to haggle at the pharmacy for a prescription. Soccer jerseys tucked into sweat pants. Un fucking real.

One is sitting on the other side of desk im sitting at in the Library on my Campus.

yes and i dont like it

That's what we (the west) get for dismantling the Ottoman Empire.

I see them on campus more frequently than anywhere else. In my town I just saw two muslim women in hijab out strolling with a baby as I drove back home from work

I saw no muslims before. Now I see them almost every day. How did this happen?

>I see them on campus more frequently than anywhere else.

Because education is important in Islam. The very first word revealed of the Koran was "Iqta," read, seek knowledge. There are also some hadith emphasizing education.

According to Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah, Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (S) said: A single scholar of religion is more formidable against shaytaan than a thousand devout persons.

We get hijabs here. Sometimes in really shit cities you'll see them dress like they're innadesert.

In elementary I saw one pass by my school every morning but he disappeared after 9/11, possibly out of fear. Then I saw a large group of Muslims walking by city hall chanting "thank you, thank you, USA" after the Iraq invasion. Then I didn't see a single one until a Trump Rally back in May. They didn't try to disrupt but they did walk out a bit early.

I see Sikhs way more often than Muslims.

NICE COPY PASTA INSTEAD OF SPEAKING DIRECTLY TROLL

i think it's because it's easier to spot the turbans and there's more males out and about and females at home.

Makes sense.

This pasta never goes stale. Our memes reign supreme.

Shit-ton in the dfw

Muslims aren't our main concern.

If you look at the statistics, Muslims rarely cause any trouble when they are at any figure < 4% of the population. Once they get around 5%, many of the enriching changes start to come.

Muslims in America are fairly subdued, and I don't worry about them. Although there are some features that I really don't like. I'm sure they have stockpiles and caches of weapons and supplies, I've seen documentaries on this. Mosques full of weapons (illegal weapons) have been found on multiple occasions.

But objectively, we have bigger problems.

mudslimes fear us, because they know if they act up we will kill them

I see them everyday because my job makes me crisscross every street of the city/metro-area.
I also go to other cities all across the state so I know where they are almost everywhere in the state.

Yes, there are far more of them than I would have believed 6 years ago before I started this job.

I've seen multiple school buses empty out multiple loads of 'mostly' muzzy children at government subsidized housing projects in at least 4 cities.

There aren't enough of them for them to get uppity in my state, but it's only a matter of time.
Once they have entire neighborhoods, they will get pushy.
It's what they do.

There is still time for you to join with us against the degeneracy. Christianity has failed to keep degeneracy in check, and secularism outright encourages it.

yea i live in the south and its not too rare to see the hijab. absolutely haram

The only muslim I knew of was one my uncle saw. That was on September 11th, 2001. He died that day.

>Every time I watch the news i pray for more 'collateral' damage our forces cause overseas.
>I literally came buckets during the time we bombed the literal shit out of the sand fucks.
>it was as american as the 4th of july.

This. Plenty of towelheads at Uni but in reality they're only 1% of the total population and not all of the women wear the burka

The UN estimates over 400,000 dead in Syria from this 'civil war' we created.
Unfortunately that number is missing 3 more zeros.

Seattle here. Muslims and Asians are fucking everywhere. Literal crowds of 30-40 young Asians every day, getting toured around the city by white tour guides, showing them all the schools.

Muslims are fucking assholes and give you dirty looks and have no clue how the culture works. They're very mean in their shops and highly uneducated as to where they are. They simply do not care. Completely solipsistic.

As for the whites, I only see gay guys with pink beards and makeup. The girls are all enormously fat with tattoos/piercings/colored hair.

The Nigerian and other African immigrants aggressively panhandle, and will follow you through the night demanding money, walking in front of you to impede your progress.

Almost every corner is completely filled with violent homeless people who will steal things straight out of your hands. Black kids follow people home and yell really gnarly things to white people.

Meanwhile our city has turned the crosswalks into rainbows, and EVERY shop has a safe space sticker and those "Stop Islamophobia" posters. Even fucking Walgreens and the little bodegas owned by Asians have them, I don't know who's passing them out, but they haven't missed a single shop. Not a single shop goes by where I don't see the fucking Islamophobia poster in every window. It's blatant propaganda and nobody even thinks it.

These posters are on every bus aswell.

If you want to see the death of America, come here.

You can bomb us, shoot us, burn us, but still the word of Allah survives and thrives.

Forgot to mention, burkhas everywhere. No joke.

There's no going back. You can only go forward. Choose the horse you want to ride.

I found who is putting these out there.

jewishvoiceforpeace.org/network-against-islamophobia/

One of my best friends has a Muslim dad. Completely irreligious though. He gambles, drinks, and eats a shit ton of pork. Irreligious Muslims are the only Muslims you can trust to be honest. Irreligious Muslims are moderate, moderates are radicals, and radicals are batshit insane murderous goat fuckers.

This page is offensive. As a muslim I think there should be a lot more gay club shootings.

Fuck you

yes

>jews
>suddenly not against Islam

NO WAY, NOT PROPAGANDA. NOT AT ALL.

I think the first time I saw a Muslim (at least the full on Burka kind or whatever) was ~4 years ago. There's definitely way more now than there used to be.

I live in texas and i see muslims every day
Not "people i think are muslims" but people wearing hijabs, thobes, etc.

Orange County CA here. I see more Muslims, Sikhs and Asians than white people when I go out but generally I see more Mexicans than all four. Black people are unicorns around here.

Are you samefagging? You do know we have post IDs?

They have already invaded my state. Every time I decide to leave my house I see more and more of these fuckers roam the streets

You only get to see an actual muslim once in your life.

What does Kaiki have to do with this?

I see Muslim people, and they don't bother me. Mainly have had positive interactions. I live in Palo Alto, ca

I think hes just new and thinks you quote yourself to show your previous post.
Must not know the diff between this and other boards.
But if you look back, his posts seem to just be adding thoughts to his previous.

Ive lived in 6 different, major US cities, all up and down the eastern half of the country. Ive seen probably less than ten obvious muslims out in public in my entire life. When I say obvious I mean either the snackbar beard or the females with the shit covering their heads

There may be a few more, either shia or nig nation of islam that i just didn't know about though. For sure there is way more on the news either crying about something or blowing shit up than you ever encounter day-to-day

Fucking newfag cancer.

Oh snap bros, he said it.

In michigan they stay in their own little communies and don't really bother anyone else.

>for now

they all live off welfare in boston, not uncommon to see full fucking costume and its a 100% guarantee they are on every government program available.

>It's the rich kids from Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Kuwait that will sexually assault our women.
cucks

I see a couple in my uni. We mock them and they keep their eyes on the ground. But desu they are pretty much harmless. I still don't like them.

You are kidding right? Full disclosure, Armenian, came to the united states in the very early 80's, like 82 83 from Lebanon.

Live in southern california and we are just starting to see a lot of muslims now entering southern california, they wear the hijab, back in the 80's or even 90's there were next to none of them. I can tell they are muslim, because well we kind of grew up with muslims and know them.

Personally I hate it, because when I was born in Lebanon we practically ran away because of the Syrians and Syrian government, and now they are trying to enter here, so its like what the fuck. They ransack countries everywhere they go.

It's way worse in the east though, visited Maryland last year and they were everywhere.

In the end, as crazy as it may sound, my concerns are not them, for right now, their population is still not high enough to bother me. But spics man ruin everything, they destroyed california. They have done the most damage out of any groups of people I see here.

>"...busily heaping their own funeral pyre."

And when I say spics, I mean some mexicans, but more than the mexicans are the el salvadorians and guatamalans, basically central americans.

I live in Ohio and see burkas everyday. For a few months a girl in a burka worked at my job.

There are more muslims in USA than there are in the UK m8.

>cs
sandniggers are the only thing we see in america becuase they only have propaganda, secretely every american is a sandnigger

In 7th grade my math teacher wore a burka every day and she was honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met. On the last day of school she told me I was her favorite student. She was also very respectful, she never talked about her religion unless someone asked her about it, in which case she would answer whatever questions they had.