ITT: Cartoons that barely get talked on Sup Forums but you wish they would

ITT: Cartoons that barely get talked on Sup Forums but you wish they would.

This and Pickle and Peanut.

Future-worm

We need more PP.

I want to fill all my Sup Forumsmrades mouths with PP.

European cartoons in general.

it has a really good artstyle and animation but does not appeal to me :(

Not a fan of the humor but the art style really is amazing. I wish more cartoons looked as unique as this one..

I do like that Goat is treated pretty much like the male characters, which you don't see a lot for female characters in grossout slapstick shows.

Attempts are made when new episodes air, but most of Sup Forums does not care.
Oh, that rhymes.

this

These are underrated, both are pretty good but people shit on them out of ignorance.

This show

>tumblr nose

Whut?

Mr. Enter hates P&P, so people just parrot that opinion here.

People didn't give this show a fair chance.
Then again, airing all of the bad episodes like Fart Baby and Un-Barfable early on probably didn't help.

I marathoned it because someone on Sup Forums recommended it, and... eh...
- highly-above-average animation for a TV cartoon
- better-than-average writing
But still... it's just so... bland.

That studio went bankrupt super quick. Show must have been awful.

This brain cancer needs to die
DOOBLE
AND DOOBLE
AND DOOBLEY-DOO

I never liked the art style because it reminds me of the style I would see in the gross out sections of Nickelodeon magazine.

It was pretty good, actually. If the studio get go bankrupt, it must have been for another reason.

Confirmed for literally watching one episode.

Do you even Trauncles?

Yes, it's all the same disgusting brain-dead shit. If I were a nanny-state-supporting soccer mom I'd demand this show is taken off the air, but I don't have to because it's not on the air and even kids won't watch it.

Any BR stuff would be nice but you guys only talk about Any malu because of muh waifus

That one is talked about plenty.

But not in a good way.

that ending theme is comfy

>show not making money
>"it must be bad"

you would make a great CN executive

It's funny because all the people complaining endlessly about Gravity Falls would love the fuck out of this.

Why's that?

Male main characters not treated like shit, for one.

Goat a cutie!
Thanks for reminding me of this awesome show user!

My favorite episode's the one where she gets bitten by a redneck and becomes one of them.

Mein negro, Pickle and Peanut is god tier.

love it when loud energetic shows have chill outros

The only good thing about it is the opening by Golden Wolf

>LOL SO RANDOM XD "humor"
No fuck off

/sthg/ talks about it all the time which makes sense.

But regardless, it's still technically Sup Forums related and I really wish it was discussed here more often.

LOL SKYLANDERS IS FOR DE KIDZ, IT A SHITTY SHOW.

Man i hate how people don't even give a chance to a cartoon they just looked at and didn't like. This show has some good and funny jokes, the writing is pretty self-aware and smart, but the argument of everyone is "But it has the ugly retarded spyro and de talking cresh".
If you have netflix, give this show a shot, at least 3 episodes, the first one is okay, the show gets better after it.
I feel like people are too addicted to youtubers, they don't make their own opinions anymore, they just repeat what people like Mr.Enter has to say about a show, instead of checking it out for themselves.