Endtown 1-2-17: Does a Bear Help by the Docks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-29HEpdpYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally!

We have Walt, now we need Dottie.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

...Next thing you know two MISSING posters for the wolf/fox/canid shitheads are going to be posted all over Endtown.

Glad to see Walter again.

She wouldn't be having this problem if she'd carried buddibombs.

Don't buddybombs attack any furry/mutant in sight if they detect stress in their user?
>Damn, I've put on some weight recently, I should probably go jogging this afternoon, I look like a sack of lard.
>Yay!

They go for whatever is causing the stress, not mutants specifically.

Is anyone having difficulties accepting the fact that this is basically two cannibals chasing another person so they could eat her? I think it's because this feels like a story from the Grimm brot. Sure missed stuff like this from Endtown.

they are just antagonizing her, you know...

Depends if they really are planning on eating or just being assholes on the street.

In their minds it's just a wolf chasing a pig.

this. Worst we'll see them do next page is just hover over her and bark in her face before they both get conked in the back of the head

While I think that with all of the missing pig posters around, someone *is* going around eating people, it ain't them. If it were, these two numbskulls would've been caught already.

It's also a terrible sign that Jack-assrabbit's pro-animal initiative and bid for leadership is poisoning the minds of the people in more ways than just lynchings and riots. You can bet that his rhetoric about embracing your inner/out animal is encouraging people who've become predatorial animals to *fucking eat* prey species, even if he didn't intend for that to happen (him being a rabbit, and all.)

Did you miss all the missing person posters in the other comic or is this one of those "everything will be fine, right?" bits?
Honestly I thought Jacob's shit going horribly wrong was gonna be about Endtown going full nazi against humans. This is much worse. And by worse I mean better.

Get 'em, Walt!

Walt should be a breath of fresh air. As one of the larger residents of Endtown he can't be physically bullied like Wally could. I don't think we've had a capable bulky protagonist who could kick ass since Gustine, so this should be refreshing.

Though if I had to guess much of this arc will deal with politico and mystery solving than brute strength and survival. Is the entirety of this arc happening in Endtown?

I'm pretty sure those two twats aren't the cannibals, just stupid kids being assholes for giggles.

> Two cannibals chasing a pig

Did we get a drop in reader's IQ in the past few months? Or is Gocomic population starting to come here.

Because they've already said they're messing with her.

That depends entirely on whether or not he's got the balls to stand up now, after the milk trial

>Walt probably going to step in a kick some ass

Hope he does.
Dottie has been telling him that he needs to be a bit tougher and stop being such a nice guy.

I doubt these guys are cannibals. They are just two assholes fucking with someone because they can.

Despite Wally being small, the guy was actually a good fighter. We saw him kicking a lot of ass and many times people twice his size. People forget the guy was a soldier before he mutated.

Now that's what I call ground ham

Finally a new protagonist.

Walt gonna give them the Walter Wallop, knock 'em out like Rocky Balboa

>Walt saves pig waifu
>Pig waifu develops crush on Walt
>Dottie sees and gets angry
>we have new waifu war between pig waifu fans and Dottie fans

Is Aaron enough of a madman to do this again?....

>Concealed carry Pig waifu was just introduced to the story
>There's people who will set Dottie aside fro Conceled carry pig waifu

the ride never ends

I thought Aaron was going to kill her off. But looks like Pig waifu will survive. So will she have a role in the upcoming arc? Guess we shall find out.

most likely, she's deffinitely gonna be a key witness in Detective Dottie's case.

Might even have Linda join in for a 3-way battle.

based

walt can run hella fast... for a fatso.

>he has never given a nigger a good chase with his buddies in a pickup truck
lol fag

>he has never given a cat a good chase with is buddies in a PT
lol mutant

ha! i kinda want to see this drawn

So is Walt just gonna stop them, as in.. talking them out of messing with Pig waifu, or he's gonna beat the shit out of them?

He probably will just chase them off. The guy is the mayor.....and also a fucking grizzly bear! Doubt both of those guys together could take him in a fight.

i wonder if he still is the mayor...

bears are fukken fast, dude

I don't know about you guys, but i want to cuddle Walt so he can keep me warm at night.

>People suffering because theyre anthros in the post-apocalypse
It's good to be back in Endtown. Wait no, it's fucking terrible there

b.. but... think of the waifus...

>Is the entirety of this arc happening in Endtown?
God I fucking hope so.

Might as well post this
Working on it

Dats cute mang.

Velda's lusty face always gets me, Too cute and kinky.

hahaha fuck yeah! that's fucking hilarious!

youtube.com/watch?v=z-29HEpdpYA

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

>Next time on Endtown
>A pair of wolfish young men double-team a thicc jogger, but little do they know, a disgruntled bear watches from the shadows
>Will their assholes survive?