Christ is there anyone he DIDN'T molest at this point?

Christ is there anyone he DIDN'T molest at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

defamer.gawker.com/tell-us-what-you-know-about-harvey-weinsteins-open-sec-1695071092
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me ;)

>threesome
with whom?

Breaking news

With him dumbass

>When I first started to work as an actress. I was working on a film and I received a call from Harvey Weinstein asking if I had slept with any of the women I was seen out with in the media. I was a very off and uncomfortable call,” Delevingne wrote. “I answered none of his questions and hurried off the phone but before I hung up, he said to me that if I was gay or decided to be with a woman especially in public that I’d never get the role of a straight woman or make it as an actress in Hollywood.
I thought Hollywood was ultra liberal wtf

>have hotel room
>woman comes to the hotel room, free not to
>'ahh this is sexual assault'

Idris Elba

Have any black actresses come forward?

>it's true because I read it in the Daily Mail

>I got the job .. but I refused his advances, I swear ;)

There is literally no way Cara didn't suck jew dick for her recent push.

She was pushed so hard. Can't act worth shit and yet was in 2 hundred million dollar blockbusters, one of them starring, and one shit indie flick in a year.

She's the niece of Condé Naste Billion and connected at the highest levels of British authority.

No way he would have pulled this off.

CARA AND ST VINCENT THREESOME WOAHHH

She's getting pushed because of her family connections at Condé Naste.

Perhaps those are the only things that kept Harvey from completing the act. She only claims he attempted to do so.

Only when the gays play to the archetypes they have set up.

defamer.gawker.com/tell-us-what-you-know-about-harvey-weinsteins-open-sec-1695071092
>Weinstein told her that if she wanted to act, she should come to his office—at which point he proposed a threesome between the two of them and Olivia Wilde. (The model declined both the threesome and the meeting, and, fearing retribution from the famously vindictive Weinstein, has so far declined to go on the record with the story.)
OLIVIA WILDE WHOOORE

Now that you mention it, I'm pretttttty sure Harvey Weinstein raped me.

>All these women making accusations
>Not a single one of them is willing to press criminal charges because they know they have no evidence to back up their claims

Really makes me think.

>le stronk brave independent woman

>breitbart

jew you need to shut your yap and leave

ONY HER EYRBROWS STOOD BETWEEN SAFETY AND DANGER

>"I will say that he TRIED to fuck me so people will stop thinking he actually did!"

She's pretty smart tbqh, but I don't fall for the "I actually started singing, and then he gave me the role for some reason"

All the memes were right.

I am in shock.

Sup Forums is right about (((them))).

Sup Forums is right about (((them))).

This can only lead to one thing. One solution.

does that imply olivia wilde was down for it, or he was praying for a two-for-one

the final solution

he already had her in the bag

Harvey counts for two

None of these women he fucked had to do it. They agreed to it. Yeh he's a slime ball but they are no better than any prostitute.

he probably molested my mom and my sister

her

This. They could have walked away at any time.

>B-but muh career

If my boss told me he was going to fuck me in the ass or he'd fire me, I'd start packing my stuff. My career isn't worth my integrity or my asshole because I actually have this thing called dignity.

>shitty feminist musician with fat balloon

fuck no

The same way they're saying it's a culture and women have these lists they pass around about who to avoid...

But god forbid they say who it is, even during this free-for-all.

Lucia Evans was literally raped by him.

>I actually have this thing called dignity.

Who can't blame Harvey? I would want to watch her fuck Taylor Swift too.

The fact that Wilde is a whore who'd fuck people for her career is hardly a startling revelation.

>Get rich off of fucking him
>Say nothing until AFTER you're loaded
>Every single news channel is pushing the "no one would have believed them!, stop victim blaming!" agenda

pol was right again...

this, why is everyone speaking out now?
why not accuse him when it happened

All of these "revelations" just go to show that even the offspring of the literal "1%" will seriously contemplate sucking dick if it meant furthering their career or just getting an industry insider as a friend.

Women were a mistake

according to women on the news? because there was a culture back then when no one would've believed the accusations, or in fact they would've sided with harvey.

culture where you can fuck people to get a job is fine though :^)

Hayley Atwell.

She's too pure and he's too low test

Annie Clark. Harvey is also the main reason why they broke up.

Well she was rich and connected before fucking Harvey

Where are the actresses prepared to say, yeah, I sucked that rancid old jew's dick for roles? At the moment, poor old Harvey received nothing but a string of rejections.

>When the initial advance was rebuked, Weinstein began discussing the actresses feet in sexual terms. The conversation made her more uncomfortable and led to her covering her feet in future meetings with the Hollywood mogul.

Is everyone in Hollywood a deviant?

Asia Argento

at least he didn't rape my fat incel anonymous internet frens

I hope Harvey goes nuts and starts telling he fucked all of them and they wouldn't be famous if it wasn't for him

Until they produce some evidence I still don't believe them.

She didn't answer the question though, so she's definitely lezd out with other actresses

I don't why people find this shit so hard to believe. Bryan Singer is a known pedophile but he still gets to make X-men shit. There were women back in 80s and prior who came out against Cosby too but they got shut down at the time specifically because no one bought it.

if he leaks all the nudes and sex tapes he made with them he is officially /ourguy/

Sorry, I haven't been following closely, but has anyone accused him of a crime? Or just being unethical and gross?

Pretty sure she fucked Selena Gomez among others. Look it up.

>pol was right again...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's Sup Forums pushing and spamming these threads in both boards. If anything, they're the ones driving the message forward.

I've been in this shithole since high school and I STILL have enough dignity to not literally suck Jew cock for a job. Figuratively, maybe. But not literally.

Weinstein's power ain't what it used to be.

He forgot an old saying about Hollywood:
"Be nice to people on your way up, because you'll see them again on your way down."

Neither Suicide Squad nor Valerian had anything to do with Weinstien.

Yeah dont do it or I wont blacklist you

>Weinstein began discussing the actresses feet in sexual terms
Is he, dare I suggest such an outlandish notion, /ourjew/?

I love Lea. Called him big and fat. Said she had to dodge and use stealth and speed to avoid his lunges. After he looked at her with respect. And said and I think she's the first to openly state that everyone knew about his behaviour and just let it happen.

Said the first minute that as soon as he suggested the hotel meet she knew he'd be trying shit not like all these other "shocked" women.

Why can't all women be like that? French women are perfect.

> Believing this dumb cunt

What is more likely, she's full of shit and trying to score extra points with the public or that Hollywood is secretly a clique of ultra-conservative Klansmen

How you like working retail?

>Correct me if I'm wrong,

Just like you, I don't know.

You know for a fact she gladly jumped on that Jew cock to get where she is now, just like she's jumping on the bandwagon now.

Remember in America you need to get strip searched and drug tested to keep a job at McDonald's.

Most people like to think they have more dignity then they actually do. I'm willing to bet if a Jew offered you a few million dollars you'd be on your knees before he could finish writing the check.

>if you're gay you'll never work in hollywood

Nice touch, Cara.

If anything this dismantles your entire agenda. Not only are Jewish Hollywood producers not powerful people, but they can't even keep dumb whores quiet.

Feels good not having to give fat kikes handjobs.

No wonder him and QT get along

How you like not having a father?

>according to women on the news? because there was a culture back then when no one would've believed the accusations, or in fact they would've sided with harvey.

You'd think all the accusations against Cosby would make them think people would start believing them like 2 years ago or whenever that shit started to gain steam

>fucks the best quality of jew wood actresses
>never had to make an effort on his hole life his parents already had him set for life with his ability to get contacts
>likes feet

/ourguy/ or should i say /ourjew/

No. NO!
THAT'S ENOUGH YOU FUCKING KIKE SWINE!!!

I feel like there are actors and actresses that are keeping silent on Weinstein stories because some of them are guilty of their own harassment escapades

but why did Hillary or some other big Jew in the sky decide that Weinstein's protection is over?

This is about Harvey he pissed off the wrong Jew obviously.

Remember there is always a more powerful Jew.

This would be much more embarrassing if Trump had actually lost.

That's just what you're telling yourself to maintain your narrative after it's been reasonably disproved.

>tried to
>I fought him off
>I only saw him in a bathrobe

???

>he pissed off the wrong Jew obviously

Ok, I agree all of that shitstorm seems too well coordinated to be a pure coincidence. I agree some people want him down.

But why do you think it's a jew in particular?

What's been disproved? Tell me.

>If anything this dismantles your entire agenda.
No need to resort to hyperboles. If Hollywood was incredibly ethical and this guy could be taken down by lying whores, that would dismantle his agenda. Anyway, Weinstein was able to keep this quiet for years, which is pretty impressive and just might have gotten away with it, as probably other producers have in the past.

Give it time.

She can fuck off nepotism got her fame and after Valerian she should never be allowed to act again.
I have said the above after nearly every movie she has been in thus far.

Because it's Hollywood and the Jews run Hollywood.

>a more powerful Jew.

The Queen of England?

That Hollywood producers are powerful, which is central to modern neo-nazi ideology. What's hilarious it that someone like Harvey Weinstein getting taken down by a whore with a twitter account triggers neo-nazis the most, because it should be totally impossible given all the shilling they do. Same with Jewish owned media corporations getting bought out by non-Jewish corporations, which has been happening lately. So you have to damage control these things by saying it's part of a larger conspiracy. Exactly the same way creationists argue.

>God put the dinosaur bones there to test our faith

Maybe if I was desperate. The thing is that I am very comfortable with my current living conditions. I can pay rent at a nice place, I completely own my car, I can afford to eat out every so often and support my vidya and shooting hobbies.

Sure, I'd like a couple million bucks but I'm not about to go sucking cock to do it. I have these things called "marketable skills" that allow me to find well paying jobs without bouncing on Mr. Shecklestiens micropenis. I suppose it never occurred to any of these actresses that they could have easily transitioned to fashion modeling or broadway. Fuck, usually even before their "interactions" with Weinstein these women usually had enough money and good connections to get educated and enter any field they want.

Yet instead they made the choice to gobble down cocks so they could get shoved into some shitty flick. Which is fine if you just admit that you took the easy way out and think so lowly of yourself. But don't start crying when I don't give you any sympathy for literally whoring yourself out when you had ample opportunity not to.

Underrated

literally who

I don't think anything he allegedly did was actually illegal though

How is that even remotely impressive? There's a lot of pressure for something like this to remain a secret. No one wants to come out with it because they benefited from enduring the harassment, because talking about it would out THEM as prostitutes willing to do sexual favors for roles and career advancement, and because getting on the bad side of someone with hundreds of millions of dollars is scary. Generally speaking, people don't want to stir the pot unless something truly horrific has happened, and even then they often don't. There is absolutely nothing surprising from a logical standpoint that this stayed covered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

This is the perfect example to illustrate what I mean.

>but they are no better than any prostitute.

and they know this, which is why they can't ever admit they sucked a dick or ten.

also will only admit to it when it's to their benefit and will warrant sympathy