Inhumans would defend this

Are they even people at this point?

>LOL IT'S JUST A PEANUT ALLERGY BRO XD

They're not called Inhumans for nothing.

It's the mutants' fault for not moving out of the trajectory of the cloud. They're given plenty of time to find new homes, for crying out loud.

>one less filthy mutie to pollute the gene-pool
Based Inhumans.

This is something I have been thinking about lately regarding Marvel's Inhumeme push; instead of trying to make them replacement X-Men, why not just embrace their obviously monstrous nature? Have the Inhumans be what Marvel citizens have always accused mutants of being, monsters to be hated and feared. It's all there in the setup, an isolationist monarchy that practice eugenics and had until recently a literal slave under-class in the Alpha-Primals. Kirby and Lee had created something in the Inhumans that's part Nazi, part North Korea and part ubermensch that's it's almost brilliant. The Inhumans have completely different values that are completely incompatible to ours and yet Marvel insist that these "people" are heroes. Even when these incompetent writers and editors are trying to portray them in a positive light they completely fuck it up and inadvertently reinforce the idea that they are despicable monsters. The superheroes shouldn't be working with the Inhumans, they should be actively opposing them, and yet the only ones who have been are the X-Men and that was all part of a ploy by Marvel to turn the fans against them (a ploy that failed because we're not that stupid).

Having said that, it looks like Inhumans vs X-Men is going redress these problems by kicking the royal family off Earth and the new Inhumans like Kamala telling them to fuck off and stay fuck off since they never had a choice in anything what the royals decide to do regarding both how they've been governed and how the Inhumans' actions have affected the planet.

They are literally Inhuman. Lets not forget they built their entire literally on the backs of slaves and overthrew their previous king because he wanted to get rid of their slave engine. They aren't good heroes though they are great villains.

They're not. Their name literally says they're not human.

The real question is why the Marvel popular tolerates them while hating the mutants.

Civil War 2 should have been about the superhero community dividing over their attitudes to towards the Inhumans, particularly the royal family with one side trusting them and the only side not.

I don't think you understand the fact that not everyone has that type of money to get up and move.

Then should stay and deal with the war... I mean cloud and not try to clog up everywhere else.

>The Inhumans have completely different values that are completely incompatible to ours and yet Marvel insist that these "people" are heroes.
So this is part of Marvel's propaganda to accept muslims into our country.

>Telekinian
Is he making fun of retarded names Soule came up with during his run, or is there actually a character named that?

>Oh no, not that 1 random worthless mutant!!!

Lol who cares. Humans probably love the Inhumans even more for this mutant death cloud and 9/11'ing Tony Stark's building because he dared stand up against queen Carol.

Why do you guys still read this? No, really, why?

Morbid curiosity. It's not like I'm buying anything.

This art is horrifying.

He was made by Leth for Hellcat

They look like how black people were drawn in old timey political cartoons

God damn it. Instead of bitching about SJWs and shit, why don't people point out that kinda creative bankruptcy when bashing Marvel?

Naming a dude with telekinesis Telekinan?

Final Solution of the Mutants question when?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional. Especially when you consider that the face the Inhuman push is Kamala Khan.

I haven't read it in forever, but I think he actively brings up the fact that it's an awful name a few times.

>Why don't they just turn Roman Reigns heel?

Y'know, I'd love an Inhumans book that was a political drama that used the Royal Family as the villains, and... I dunno, Quake or someone as the hero. Have the lead be a Nuhuman who's been reluctantly dragged into the Inhumans' world and has to navigate a political minefield while trying not to compromise her morals. Game of Thrones in space etc etc.
Also have Reader in there.

That's even worse, actually. Knowingly making a turd just so you could be "self-aware" about it?

I love this guy

Abnett has been doing it in Earth 2, but everyone still loves him.

though I'm sure thats just more because no one is really reading Earth 2 anymore

Because Roman can get over as a tweener.

No, it's bad in Earth 2 as well.

Looks like shit...almost like Romita jr, but without his trademark tubular limbs.

Here's what my roommate made:

>More like traditional superheroes
>Storm is horribly killed
>Xavier is walking
>Jubilee returns from the dead
>Phoenix kills a large group of nameless mutants
>It seems like the badguy is The Hellfire Club
>But the real bad guy is Mr. Sinister
>There are mutant protests
>The school blows up
>The X-Men move to Australia
>New point of view character! Probably some Australian mutant tart
>Time travel plot!
>The Blob turns good!
>The PHOENIX SHOWS UP
>SPACE!

its not even a just a money thing, the inhumans before they xmen helped couldn't even find potential mutants that still thought they were human , so millions of people were getting straight gassed and dying because they were sleeper mutants , so inhumans literally have no argument for keeping a death cloud rolling through the atmosphere

...D-did this happen?

Is Hellion dead by Inhumiecooties?

The Xmen kind of brought this upon themselves. When was the last time they contribute to Marvel society, sweep and clean up the streets off petty thugs and be a superhero, like say Spiderman and Ms Marvel??

All they do is have internal conflicts, and every now and then due to the powerlevel and time travel fuckery of the mutants internal conflict there would be a planet endangering villain like Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Stryfe on the loose.

Professor X alone had the power to mind control petty crimes off the face of the earth, but during the time when he's alive he'd rather sit back and let a group of amateurs mutants play teams and have internal conflicts over one another.

>When was the last time they contribute to Marvel society, sweep and clean up the streets off petty thugs and be a superhero, like say Spiderman and Ms Marvel??

Even Cyclops' rogue X-Men did this. It wasn't the focus of their book but they were constantly going out to stop random superpowered criminals.

>All they do is have internal conflicts

They almost entirely eliminated crime from San Fran while they were there and saved the world like ten times just during that period of their history.

>Professor X alone had the power to mind control petty crimes off the face of the earth

There is no point in eliminating crime by removing free will. Because then you just have a species of automatons. It's a totally unethical thing to do.

Have you even read any X-Men comics?

And they should have given him the "Arrive, kick ass, leave" Goldberg style push instead of a Cena push in the first place where he would just wreck jobbers, build a massive win streak and barely say anything and people would have loved him.

The whole conflict is incredibly dumb anyway. How come the whole population is okay with being gassed and pull the lottery of either growing strange superpower or if you happen to have an unawaken mutant gene straight up getting killed? Even if you're a human family, there's a chance that your children might have unawaken mutant gene and could be kill. There's a chance that you have the inhuman gene or whatever, and your face turn into a fishface, or you turn into the equivalent of the thing. Even if you're absolutely sure that there's no unawaken mutant gene in your family, how about your society? Your barber, the owner of restaurant that you like, your doctor, etc could have unawaken mutant gene and kill, or your doctor turning into Jackal abomination since he became Inhuman. How is it possible that people are okay with strange green cloud just circling around the atmosphere?

This shouldn't even be a question, and there should be a popular uprising. The terrigen mist by definition should be regulated by the government under Clean Water Act just like how they regulate aerosols and lead in the atmosphere so that only a certain threshold of population dies.

I'm all for hero vs. hero conflict, but this particular one is stupidly dumb. It not only put the Inhumans in a bad light, but the whole Marvel universe population

What I find hilarious is how long it's taken Marvel to realize all this.

Did the writers literally have Perlmutter breathing down their necks, his hand on their pen-hands, demanding that the X-Men go as fast as possible, logic be damned? Because that's the only scenario where I can see this being written.

Marvel's writers aren't stupid. Some of them don't care and some of them are less than stellar, but they're still writers, and they know when something is achieving the exact opposite effect as intended. They know the basics of how sympathy is generated and villains are characterized, and they went against all of that with this endeavor. It boggles the mind.

Fact is, they went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean, shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then you fight on that lie.

>but they're still writers, and they know when something is achieving the exact opposite effect as intended. They know the basics of how sympathy is generated and villains are characterized

Because likely they're in the process of re-aquiring X-Men and so they can't kill them all off? Besides, they fix it anyway. Alchemy removes the M-Poxifying properties but leaves it so that it'll still make Inhumans.

>tfw you were a big Inhuman fan before Marvel's big push
>Now you feel like one of those evil senator X-men bad guys

Just pretend Black Bolt is unaffiliated with them and exterminate the rest.

>Marvel is liberal as cuck and has used the x-men as a civil rights allegory for nearly 60 years
>editorial decides NOT to have a storyline about mutant "refugees" fleeing the cloud

It wouldn't really work the way they've set this up. A bit of an oversight on their part, just like everything else about this stupid plot.

The inhumans are the refugees. They don't assimilate into the culture they find themselves in, they isolate themselves into enclaves that doesn't interact with the native populace while establishing their own informal rules and governance over the areas they occupy, and then they engage in practices harmful to not just the native populace but the majority of their own populace as well that the traditional law enforcement won't touch due to accusations of cultural intolerance.

Fuck off.

lel

Black Bolt created the entire fucking problem

Not to mention they're evangelical in nature, they're contend with a certain portion of innocent population dying as long as they can increase their ranks and expand their populations. They're shamelessly expanding their ranks while the muties had to be refugees not only to another country, but another dimension to survive. One could imagine the hassle of being a refugee to another dimension, it break families, ruin careers, ruin your education, etc. The gas thing is literally indefensible in every way imaginable.

user repeat after me.

MUH

CULTURE

DAS

RAYSIST

There. The inhumans are innocent and absolved of all wrongdoings.

So you're taking the side of minority refugees?

>How come the whole population is okay with being gassed and pull the lottery of either growing strange superpower or if you happen to have an unawaken mutant gene straight up getting killed?
Sometimes even the Inhumans get trapped inside their cocoons and die.

I'm facetiously explaining the only reason given to keep the cloud even though it defies all logic.

>We're supposed to hate Cyclops for prventing genocide
>All the heroes think he's Hitler 2.0

I will never understand the thought process behind this. Do you think the guys at Marvel are scratching their heads wondering why people don't like their murder cult?

They keep the cloud, in story, because they can't get rid of it. I mean they could if anyone actually tried but they pretend they can't, inhuman and mutant. Like, with the resources available they could find some way to hold it over the sea, or teleport it to another dimension and just have yearly pilgrimages or whatever. But no one does that because that would end the conflict they want.

I can give you a quick explanation if you want user, but it's not really super interesting

let us decide whether or not it's interesting

>storm literally controls the weather
>mutants die because of an anomolous weather pattern

No, probably not.

The writers know this is all shit but they have to tow the company line. The company itself has realized that this shit isn't working and are backing up. They're lessening the Cyclops = Hitler stuff and it seems like AvX ends with the mutants winning and the Inhumans having to leave Earth.

The Inhumans get super butthurt when anyone messes with the cloud in any way.

Cyclops changed part of it to be harmless to mutants and they were willing to kill him for it. He didn't even change it so it wouldn't make Inhumans, just so that mutants wouldn't die by it. Black Bolt and Medusa still declared that this was haram and they had to kill him now.

I hate how we know what's going to happen in stories because of the future relaunch news.

Honestly, the Inhumans were a waste of space from the start. Boring Mary Sues who lived off in their hidden city and spent all their time dicking each other over in order to rule their tiny little speck of nothingness. Like Atlantis, really, except at least Namor actually got involved with everybody else from time to time. Even if he was an entitled would-be cuckolding prick.

And the whole "replace Mutants with Inhumans" was so obviously stupid from the beginning, one has to wonder what the execs were smoking.

I suppose one could argue that they're both "superpowerful minorities", but one side are random people who find themselves spontaneously developing powers and who live in legitimate fear of the hostile non-powered majority around them, and the other group are descendants of alien-enhanced humans who live in their own completely isolated city, deliberately mutate themselves for super-powers, are superior to humans in strength/resilience even before then, and have ancient alien tech that would let them wipe out/enslave normal humanity if they ever felt like getting out of their little hideaway.

How the hell do these guys sound even remotely similar? Seriously, Mutants are like (insert buzzword underprivileged minority here - blacks, gays, whatever) and Inhumans are more like 1%ers.

That might almost be interesting. I always figured the best use of the Inhumans would be to junk the canon entirely and have them be, essentially, Magneto's dream gone horribly right - they're what you get when the equivalent of Asteroid M or Magneto-ruled Genosha survived for a couple of generations on its, breeding an entirely separate culture in which mutants are the norm and humans are the freaks to be shunned and reviled... or exterminated.

Exactly what I mean. There's literally zero logistical problems with interfering with the cloud, there's multiple solutions that ensure the mutual benefit of all sides and no loss, sometimes even more benefits for the Inhumans than they have now, and the royals STILL refuse to let anyone interfere on the premise that the cloud is sacred.

>with the resources available they could find some way to hold it over the sea
No, Beast's research clearly defeats this idea. The cloud is dispersing into the atmosphere, which will basically turn the entire world into a cloud.

>teleport it to another dimension
This is a better idea.

Perlmutter was Marvel CEO. He doesn't give a shit about the comics themselves but he does give a shit about money. He sees the movies are big money. But Fox has the X-Men and Fantastic Four rights, so Perlmutter can't make movie bux out of those IPs. Fantastic Four can be replaced by whoever and he promotes Inhumans as a potential replacement for X-Men

Feige is The Movie Guy. Feige gets sick of Perlmutter's meddling in his affairs, so he goes higher up. He goes to Disney. Disney gives Feige what he wants - they split Marvel in two. Marvel Studios does the movies, Marvel Entertainment does everything else. Perlmutter is COE of Marvel Entertainment. He has no power over the Studios

Suddenly Perlmutter no longer has any reason to replace the X-Men. They're one of the bigger IPs, they're a money maker. He doesn't get moviebux so Fox can keep them.

Basically once this schism happened the Cyclops = Super-Hitler thing was scrapped. This is also likely why they announced RessurXtion, which is probably gonna be shit but does mark a change in Marvel policy

Because fuck you that's why.

I stand by the fact that the single best thing they could do with Roman Reigns is turn him into Rasta Reigns, a weed smoking heel.

What did she mean by this?

I liked Carol a lot in Civil War II and everyone keeps telling me she was a monster in it so yeah let's do this.

While you're right, it's worth noting that Perlmutter actually likes the inhumans. He sees Attilan as an analog for Israel and he is, if nothing else, the world's biggest jew.

We don't know what the retarded twist will be, which will probably be something like forming a mutant/inhuman hybird, despite that not really working in previous continuity

I can't comment on that, because I've not looked into it. Thanks for the input

>he is, if nothing else, the world's biggest jew
This is wrong though. He tried to out-jew Stan Lee and Lee gave him an education on how American Jews do business.

Cyclops was dead by then.

Yes, but they were still willing to kill Fakeclops.

It's Black Bolt's fault for releasing a chemical weapon.

On the whole fucking world.

He doesn't show the slightest inkling of regret. Black Bolt is a giant dick and needs to die.

Lucid means, among other things, clear or transparent.

Dat Falcon Knee tho. I can hear that sweet spot noise. Carol being badass is always a treat, but they nail what is badass about how she fights so rarely.

SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS GUY A DRAWFAG TO WORK WITH

no it's perfect as it is

Because Fox has the X-Men movie rights.

Movie Rights

>Kamala telling them to fuck off and stay fuck off
And why shouldn't she? From the very first moment she knew of them, Medusa was pretty much saying "Join us and ditch those humans you're foolishly attached to for your own safety", and Kamala gave a very strong "No way". The only Inhuman that's actually her friend is a flippin' DOG, and he can teleport in and out of Jersey whenever he wants, so it's no skin off her back if they all leave.

You know, there's not a lot of stories where Stan sounds like the good guy, but this sounds like one of them.

Gays vs Trannies. Not surprising because Marvel just loves to pit people against one another for ham-fisted reasons.

Have they explained why the terrigen is super toxic to mutants now?

Because during Qucksilver's series from way back the most it did was make mutant powers go haywire for a bit, it wasn't mutant cancer.

I know how you feel
Honestly I still like them over the x-men,

Holy fuck, that art is horrible. Sweet Jesus what the fuck man?!