Why didn't Superman just put his hands over Zod's eyes?

Why didn't Superman just put his hands over Zod's eyes?

I would have just popped his eyes out

Why did a potentially good thread have to die so this one might live?

Because he's already using all his strength to restrain him

It goes like this in an alternate script:

>SUPES puts the HAND over the laser eyes
>Zod's EYE BEAMZ reflect back.
>ZOD: Ow fuck my eyes, why'd you do that, dickhead, I'm seeing spots now.
>SUPES: Stop trying to EYE BEAMZ that remarkably idiotic family who... just died on their own for some reason. Huh.
>ZOD: Why the hell do you even bother, Kal-El?
>SUPES: I really don't know.
>ZOD: Also did you know we have laser penises because if they were still alive that was Plan B.
>SUPES: Still can't figure out how they just died for no reas- wait what.
>ZOD uses the PENIS LASER
>SUPES: Oh I am not putting my hand over that.
>CREDITS

Why didn't he start tickling Zod to throw off his aim?

Why didn't Superman just rape Zod?

>Superman does that but Zod can't control his supersonic giggles and levels the rest of Metropolis
>Superman's Face When.

Because when Superman did that to Darkseid it was cool but didn't cause enough destruction to completely destroy the film's budget.

/thread

2017 is feeling an awful lot like 2016. Can't we I dunno, try to do something new this year?

Because his hand would have gotten burned off.

>Asking capeshitfags if they want to try something new

Why does Superman decide to kill Zod only AFTER they decimated half of fucking Metropolis. Is this one family more important then all the people inside the buildings he crashed into and forgot about? Only their lives justify killing?

Fuck off, reddit.

1. Superman's not fucking invincible, which should be obvious given that Zod gets his neck snapped at all.
2. How would this in any way affect the battle after that move? It wouldn't end it.

I'm not sure if OP is serious or if this is a question like, "why didn't he rape the joker." There are probably at least a few people who ask this question and are serious.

>why didn't x jut put his hand over the gun

I refuse to believe that even Sup Forums is that retarded.

Do you feel proud of typing that?

this is what you get for not telling newfag to lurk more

Golly it's almost like killing is a last resort!

Cringe

Why didn't he just use a mirror?

Why didn't the eagles just fly Zod to Mordor?

That's stupid.

Zod could just fly back.

i never understand why people are so mad at man of steel for collateral and not almost every other superman media ever

>last resort
>despite more people being killed before zod decided to laser beam the family
Synder/Goyer is unable to write Superman as anything other then a bumbling retard who frowns a lot and I don't know why anybody bothers arguing otherwise

>Totally Kryptonians

....huh....
good question OP

I chuckled

His hand would sting.

I'm sure Zod was going to stop at that Family and it's not as though moments earlier Clark had thought he outright won the fight only for Zod to literally return with a vengeance.

The trolliest part of this is they just could have aimed directly at the door

I like how Alex's legs would have been burnt when Clover twists the laser mirrors