Look, I hate Indians as much as the next guy, but you have to admit, they ARE white

Look, I hate Indians as much as the next guy, but you have to admit, they ARE white.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/08/what-the-harappa-ancestry-project-has-resolved/#.V7DGdEkRVTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i love indians now #poowithher

Shit becomes white when you let it dry in the sun

wtf I hate toilets now

Literally 1 in a billion and without white facial features lmao

and then you use it to mix with the cocaine to stretch it, right?

Wtf I hate loos now

Of course they are white.
They are descendant from ARYAN

>you have to admit
No i dont.

Only if you're an Abo

Small percentage of them are caucasoids, yes. But most are not.

No, they are not white.
I'm a Brahmin and have Indo-Europeans blood in me but I'm brown. I've been in the US, dunno why dump women over there say i'm white i'm not. I'm light brown/ olive. Indians/Persians don't have to be white to be allies with white countries.

>implying

Kys m8

Turns out Haryana jats(shudras) have more foreign blood in them than most Brahmins

Kinda of ironic

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/08/what-the-harappa-ancestry-project-has-resolved/#.V7DGdEkRVTc

Don't worry friend, while Indians do disgust me when it comes down to it you are just as white at the Spanish and Italians. No need to feel ashamed, it may not be Anglo or Nordic, but it's still alright :^)

That's not white. That's brown.

Pretty sure that the article is wrong. I could be very detailed about how it is wrong but i'll just tell you one sentence.

Rich Europeans/Persians/Afghanistan come here, will they mix with poor or rich Indians?

Look, I hate blacks as much as the next guy, but you have to admit they ARE white.

Their armies will rape the poor ones

Brahmins have more reason to keep their lineage pure. Plus the northern part of India is more supceptiable to invasion.

Of course, Indians are the original whites, like this fine man here.

kek whats with the brown on brown hate esse?

That's a south Indian, but i get your point.

Their armies will rape the poor ones
Aryans never India, it's a false theory.
Most of the mixing started or as we know happened in Indus Valley civilization and it was more advanced that you think. The people were pretty open minded and just started mixing.
The aryans were the mixed people = Indo-Europeans, Indo-Persian etc and upper casted Indians. Aryan is just a sanskrit work for Noble.

Indians, is he an untouchable?

Seems like it, the lower caste people are the ones who have dark skin because there ancestors have been doing the dirty work for hundreds of years. While the upper caste ones have light brown/olive skin. The case is different in South India because of temperature but as an Indian i could tell which south Indian is of lower caste

>literally called redskins
>white

Those were the native Americans.

Indians, not injuns.

some of them are, but alot of them arent

its like saying all Sup Forumstards are idiots, most of them are but not all of them