Imagine being a colony that the Anglos decided to poop out one day

Imagine being a colony that the Anglos decided to poop out one day.

My house is older than America.

You live in a house that was considered sufficient for peasants in the Middle Ages. Great job.

Is your house drafty and damp smelling or reasonably comfy? Old houses are a nightmare to renovate.

Peasants? You mean Kings?

Comfy af

you live in a castle?

WE WUZ

Nobody cares Italy, we don't think about you at all.

BOG FARMERS

that's an old house

Imagine beeing from a Nation thats so shit, more of its people llive in Anglo colonies then in the nation itself.

Thanks for buying our rifles though fags

no bully

Imagining living in a country where the national sport is famine.

>His house has exposed electrical conduits
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FAGGOT!

>Implying you aren't also one

POTATO NIGGER

fucking potato niggers need to be shot, nobody cares about your house made out of french fries fucking hamburgler piece of shit.

>all these pissed off """""countries""""

We existed before you white niggers came over

Remind me again?, What language do you Speak?

We were though.
We may have been dispossessed, but the names live on.

>mfw Britons/Anglo-Saxons/Scots (literally means "Irish") cuck and prostrate themselves for a German dynasty and the inbred Norman aristocracy that sold out for shekels every country in the British Isles, including England

We wuz an ancient country that England shat on. That's no shame compared to BEING the shit.

The easiest and most boring language in Europe.

A good friend of mine is Irish. He's also a braindead chump, but we love him. Doesn't mean the Irish are human, though. They are most emphatically not.

There are houses in America that is older than America....

>WE WUZ CELTIC KINGS N SHIET

No Seamus, you wuz tribals who shit in a ditch and lived in huts n shiet.

The Celts ruled Europe

>easy languages are bad

The Romans would disagree

They kicked your tribal asses back to Ireland where you belonged.

I used to live in a house in Massachusetts that is older than America. Your point?

Yes, but we were the kings of Europe before them. What did your colony ever do?

America shouldn't exist. Any country that isn't at least a thousand years old shouldn't.

At least we could set up colonies.

Imagine losing a war to Ethiopia...

Enjoy your 1000 year old mud hut potato nigger. I'm glad my ancestors left that windy green Popecuck shithole when we had they chance.

>My house is older than America.

Has your house landed on the Moon?

>America shouldn't exist. Any country that isn't at least a thousand years old shouldn't.

What has your country done in those 1000 years? How does it compare to what America's done?

Some dirt farmer in Zimbabwe probably lives in a hut older than your house, does that make him special?

>Irish person hating on the Irish

>b-buh moving to a colony changes my genetiks :DDD

Irish people created many things, considering we have such a tiny population. Neil Armstrong was also Irish. Anyone who actually did anything useful in your meme country had Irish ancestry.

>Irish people created many things

I'm sure you can easily point out 25 of those things for me right now then, right?

Look it up yourself, Jamal.

>Le Burden of Proof

I'm a 4th generation Californian of predominately English ancestry with 1/4 Irish. My ancestors survived the pacific crossing, were some of the first white people to brave the continental crossing of the American continent and colonized half of what used to be Mexico.

Your people stayed home on their ass while they starved watching my people flee to Boston for a better life. Luckily for you enough of us left that you were able to find some food.

Your welcome.

>muh heritage