Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Lawrence, Sienna Miller, Katie Holmes, Marion Cotillard, Jessica Alba, Rita Ora...

Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Lawrence, Sienna Miller, Katie Holmes, Marion Cotillard, Jessica Alba, Rita Ora, Michelle Williams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmV5MW_XAtg
strawpoll.me/14129740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as long as he didnt touch my sweet Chloe!

Mai waifu is ruined.

the list goes on

Are you outraged?

Olivia Wilde? Holy fuck...

Thank God Mhysa isn’t tainted

Rita ora is a known slag so strike her off the list

I feel bad for their husbands. I could never accept the idea that wife let some fat old Jew cum in her face. is correct. Instant divorce. It shouldn't be legal to hide this type of past whore behavior from a marital partner.

THAT BITCH RITA ORA GOT A BIG MOUTH

Cucks! Cucks everywhere!
USA 2017

WOW I WONDER HOW ALL THESE SHITTY ACTRESSES GOT WORK

Olivia COCKBURN, divorced her husband of 9 years after she became famous

She still kept HIS name though Wilde

>Marion Cotillard

I don't believe this one. Nothing to do with purity or any of that bullshit, her career never needed him.

Source, where is this stuff coming from (inb4 harvey's dick)

strictly speaking JLaw molested him

this is true actually, those are all shit actresses

>Michelle Williams
Fuck, she's coke-ugly now. Heat dodged a bullet there.

What came first? The fucking of this turbo kike or the A-listing? I've noticed all of these women had a huge boost in the recent decade.

Lets be real here, you know it was J-Laws idea. He didn't even need to beg, she raped him!

>Oh I hate him so much! He harassed me and then we've been all chummy during 2 decades.

>My Week with Marilyn
This movie keeps cropping up and is suspect as fuck.

>It stars Michelle Williams, Kenneth Branagh, Eddie Redmayne, Dominic Cooper, Julia Ormond, Emma Watson and Judi Dench

Branagh is a notorious promiscuous fag, Redmayne flies the banner of twinks r us. Odds a foursome of Harv, Michelle, Watson and Ormond happened around this film's production span? Film screams of a vanity project and thin veneer for orgies.

He also plowed the chick from Harry Potter

Nah, that was Vincent Gallo.

“As soon as we were alone, he began to brag about all the actresses he had slept with and how he had made their careers"

Harvey made a habit of this. The actresses names were removed from a recent article before production because they couldn't be corroborated.

Is she safe... ?

Man, I'd suck this fat kikes dick just to get a taste off all the pussy he's slayed. Jelly as fuck desu senpai

Yea but Elle has worked with him before.

This is it lads..... I no longer consider myself a /wildebeest/

you know it

OOOOOHHHH
SSSOMEBODY SSSTOP MEE

Thank god, I am happy about Dakota. It's sad because I just know he would be hungry for Elle she's gorgeous.

If this piece of shit touched Kat Dennings, I will find and murder him. Nothing fancy. Just take him out in the street and put one between his eyes.

Here here!

OSCAR BAIT

put his hands on what body?

Thanks user, it's an inference but fairly decent likelihood.

BE VERY WEARY OF ANY CELEBRITIES WHO PUBLICLY DENOUNCE THIS MAN.

THEY KNOW WHERE THIS TRAIN IS HEADING AND THEY WANT OFF

ALL OF HOLLYWOOD IS GUILTY OF PAEDOPHILIA. U DON'T GET TO THE TOP WITHOUT AT LEAST CONDONING IT.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM HIM BECAUSE THEY FEAR THAT THE INVESTIGATION WILL NAME THEM ALL

>Harvey made a habit of this. The actresses names were removed from a recent article before production because they couldn't be corroborated.

Source?

I've bragged about fucking girls I only nearly fucked before.

>all the women are fucking little boys

I work at the publication.

OH YEAH [actress's name] BABY TAKE THAT FAT JEWISH CHODE!!!! OH OH OH OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHH!
YEAH TAKE IT, TELL ME HOW FUCKIN SMALL IT IS YESSSSSSSSS!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAME!!!

Proof of employment or BS... Though i do believe he fucked them. I just think you are full of shit

Meanwhile in Cara Delvingne

>He asked us to kiss and she began some sort of advances upon his direction. I swiftly got up and asked him if he knew that I could sing. And I began to sing....i thought it would make the situation better....more professional....like an audition....i was so nervous. After singing I said again that I had to leave.

This is all getting a bit silly, I refuse to believe Cara Delevingne's singing saved her from the casting couch.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmV5MW_XAtg

they're mostly fags anyway

Is he telling the truth? Ive no idea, but these are some that he's privately boasted about.

>DO YOU LIKE HOW MY COCK CHEESE SMELLS? YEAH YOU DO, YOU DUMB BITCH! YOU LIKE WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO! NNNNGGGGHHHHUUUAAAAAAAAAA

You keep thinking that

Can we make a list of cucks?

>22 years old
>kid
murricans are literally retards!

you can, i guess
i'm sure Sup Forums would be happy to help
why don't you head on over there?
i'll help you out

That's hilarious. See that, all it takes to break a social-lesbian's hymen is to be a fatfuck kike producer.

>GOD DAMN IT YES YOU FUCKING WHORE I AM GOD TAKE THE JEWISH PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH AHH AHHA AHHHHH AHHHHHH

> You now know how Angelina Jolie got the part for Tomb Raider and why she cuts herself and is into all kinds of kinky blood sport sex
RIP Brad the cuck, should've stayed with Jenn instead of going for Weinsteins sloppy seconds.

Maybe she meant she hadn't yet matured, Dumbass. Turning 18 makes you a legal adult, it doesn't mean you're mentally no longer a kid or teenager.

>dude almost raping you
>starts to sing
Is she autism?

So at this point the narrative is

> nobody actually fucked him, he was fine with that, they all still got cast

and simultaneously

> it would be impossible to say no to his advances because he would destroy you

Interesting. Hope they keep digging

>hadn't yet matured
You should, unless you have some sort of mental deficiency.

Why is everyone so obsessed with the Emma Watson angle, she didn't need him and the money should could theoretically pull in makes her far too valuable to molest. Is this some Sup Forums shit because she spoke at the UN about feminism?

Note: Not an Emma-fag, I never found her attractive. Being the same age as her I could always tell she is one of those cunts who would think she was better than me because she went to a good school and her parents would tell her to avoid interacting me because my family was poor.

HARVESTED

>I was a kid
>22 years old

millenials grew with a crush on her, also she always put the strong idependent woman meme and now we know that all that panama money came from sucking Harvy dick

In her defense I was a literal retard at 22 and I think everyone is. You're still a kid until you get into your 30s desu.

inb4 minors start crying that I don't see them as grown-ups

Do you realise that before making a break as an actress she worked in a morgue? Prime Jolie was raping corpses long before any executive came along with money.

I bet she has let those fuckers fist her after eating cheetos and yet her career is a piece of shit and she is somehow more boring than Jlaw

strawpoll.me/14129740
>strawpoll.me/14129740
strawpoll.me/14129740

You're telling me I'll stop feeling like an insecure retard once I turn 30? It's not forever?

>american parenting

>Wilde
proof?
>Cotillard
proof?

And no dinner pictures thank you

He is a feet connoisseur, so yes.

can we get a chart of Harvey's victims going -- I'm having a hard time processing this -- I'd like to thank Sup Forums for helping me get through this -- I'm still in a state of shock -- is there a gofundme I can contribute to?

shit for brains can only think in binary. even if youre memeing, it's dangerous normalizing that level of retardation

It's not a compulsory poll, if you're too dumb to understand that then you are BANNED from partaking.

nobody cares user, if you are in Hollywood and you want to jump in, just say he tried to rape you and you are good to go.
Fat fuck will be crucified, what begs the question...
>What the fuck happened or did he do that he is getting crucified right now for this and pretty much everybody is jumping in to do it?
I'm really curious about why is it that important to obliterate him so fast.

It's pretty young if your perspective is not that of a teenager

>you shall know them by their tricks
all it takes for gawker or cnn is enough retards like you to hack out a majority vote and show that as a prop that Sup Forums or this board stands by jewstein. fuck off jew.

I will

>cock cheese
>weinstein

pick one you dumbass

This. Wilde is claiming that she never witnessed any improper behavior from Harvey.

He's based

>H...HE TOUCHED MY WAIFUS! THIS IS RAPE! FUCKING JEWS!

Is there anything more pathetic than a Sup Forumsbeard waifufag?

>"kids" stay on parents insurgence until 26

we are doomed as society.

Does that mean leak nude photos WITH Weinstein? Are there any of those?

>Sup Forums caring about kikewood cult of personality bullshit and wasting their time with bread and circuses

I think you mean nu/pol/, newfag.

I could swear his name was Hervay Wainstain.

That right there my friend is the proof. NO FUCKING WAY she or anyone claiming the same didn't know what was going on. The only reason to deny it is if she fucked him willingly

You'll either find security in your career and family or kill yourself if you don't have that because its now too late to turn it around.

jessica alba leaked photos, nude????????????????????????????????????????????????

These are some that he's privately boasted about, they were removed from a recent article before production because they couldn't be corroborated.

Are they accurate? Ive no fucking idea.

>All these terrible actresses and movies

Sounds like Weinstein managed to molest Hollywood.

II was waiting for /pol to come to her defense

>Leaked photos, not nude
What's the fucking point of ''''leaking'''' then? Are they committing prosecutable crimes in the photos?

Is he /ourjew/?

>Jennifer Lopez

Bullshit. She was already famous by then. She may have sucked jew cock but it was before she could get HARVESTED.

Nah, that's Jay Irwin

Seriously some of the names are super high-profile, this fat jew has to be one of the luckiest fuckers around.

WHERE THE BLACK WOMEN?