Imagine being the daughter of the most successful and famous horror director in Italy with more financial safety and...

Imagine being the daughter of the most successful and famous horror director in Italy with more financial safety and industry contacts than even many successful actresses yet you STILL whore yourself out to a fat, ugly, jewish pig and fuck him for roles as though you're a penniless american desperate to stop working as a waitress.

Imagine how little nobility and honor you'd have to have, how cheap you consider yourself and your body that you'd prostitute yourself even when you already have a career lined up.

how did Dario Argento raise such a whore? I thought Italians were more traditional and put out less easily than americans or brits or the french.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

che gran puttanone!

she liked it though

He did the hand thing and she couldn't help herself

you think any of that matters to a hebe new yorker ceo in a hebe industry, OP?
>foreigner
>slasher ''''horror'''
podunk more like'

obviously he doesn't care but she should care that she didn't even need to fuck this guy to get a career, she already had one of the biggest directors in italy as a father.

>a career
>in italy
come on now

source?

literally a who in the hollywood scene

You are now imagining her mounting Anthony Bordain

>biting a cigarette basically guaranteeing that the filter gets wet
she deserves to get STEINED

>hmmm should I enjoy a successful career in europe resting on millions in inheritance money
>or let myself get fucked by a 50 year old, fat hobgoblin in hollywood?

can i have money? im so poor

Asia concedes a certain ambivalence regarding the earlier films she made with padre Argento (Trauma, The Stendhal Syndrome and The Phantom of the Opera) in which the characters she played were variously violated, debased or otherwise traumatised: "I never thought it was weird that my father would have me naked and raped in his movies until a friend pointed it out to me. I never even thought about the possible subtext. Nor do I have the psychological tools to decode his latent feelings. Perhaps I haven't wanted to either..."

She was cunnylicious in La chiesa, she was never that good of an actress though.

How's Harvey taste you fucking untalented hack
Hahahahahaha

Yea but she really really really wanted to work with Vin diseal

yeah imagine this young woman not being grateful for what she had, it's unheard of

>Literally can't get eaten out to this day because it triggers flashbacks.
>Liked it.

lmao

She didn't whore herself out to Weinstein, he assaulted her. It's not the same thing.

I fucking keked so hard reading that.
Imagine this fucking fat bloated greasy face down licking your genitals. I would've fucking ended myself right that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

HAHAHAHA

HARVEY'D

He literally raised her to be a whore with the way she made her act in his movies even as a teen.