MCU's Vulture

>Professional criminal who believes that the game has changed due the emergence of superheroes and procures stolen weapons for himself and his crew to keep up with them.

Isn't that the schtick of Captain Cold and the Rogues, especially the TV show version.

We don't know if he's a professional criminal before he becomes the Vulture. That might not happen till after and he's still a scientit's right now.

That does seem to be Shockers shtick tho.

>tfw the film looks ugly as shit
Solve your art problem Marvel

The director confirmed that he's an "average man with criminal tendencies", a petty crook. He's certainly not a scientist.

>The MCU will have a better representation of the Rogues than the DCEU

baka

>Vulture
isn't he just a dude who can fly? Fucking useless as shit

Boomerang is spot on though.

Yeah, with all 3 lines he had, right? He wasn't even racist.

>with all 3 lines he had, right?
Please watch movies that you shitpost about.

You're right, he had five.

Why they just didn't use Beetle then? At least a power armor villain would justify Stark's role.

I'm sorry, I meant 5. Truly, he was accurate in every way...

>Yeah, with all 3 lines he had, right?
screen time doesn't matter when it comes to how faithful a character was adapted.

>faithful a character was adapted.
lol

Nobody cares about the Beetle.

I've seen Shocker's costume, I just hope he wears it for a good bit

I thought Rogues as well.

Yeah, Slipknot was spot on

Does it matter? They are never going to do Vulture properly, as a WWI vet dogfighter ace.

Same

he WAS racist though, did you not notice anything he said to Katana?

And steal your life force.

Only in the nineties.

it's also the schtick of a bunch of spidey dudes. it's no coincidence that Sup Forums's favorite rogues are Flash and Spideys

90s Vulture was horrifying,he could drain your life force and cause you to die of old age in a few minutes.

It would be nice if he kills Spider-Man and we never get another Spider-Man movie again.

Word.

Didn't Spider-Man give him spider disease and he ended up a spider monster in a state of constant agony?

I would've really liked to see a completely unexpected rogues gallery pick

Like imagine the villain for the first Marvel Spider-Man movie was Stegron and an army of dinosaurs invading Times Square (Forcing Tony's intervention to stop the ravening hordes) or Arcade outfitting an army of petty thieves with his final gambit being to kidnap Spidey for one of his deathtraps (again while tony is stuck fighting early versions of the rogue gallery), or just steal even more from Spectacular Spider-man and go with Doombot Mysterio

>I would've really liked to see a completely unexpected rogues gallery pick

To be fair most people outside of spider man fans don't have any idea who the fuck he is. That said I would love Kraven to be in the next spider man movie.

That's what we said about Falcon at first.