E

P E N I S
E
N
I
S

RORSCHACH WAS RIGHT

STAHP DIDIO BEFORE YOU RUIN THE GOOD WILL

Maybe he can do what our heroes can't or won't.

When? Summer event or sooner?

DiDio, Yes!

>the Watchmen
>the

C'mon, Dan.

>An ancient evil awakens

Oh, sorry about that

DC Universe meets Watchmans!

Nobody can actually fight Manhattan so prepare for lots of talking.

>the Watchmen
>the
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Lick your ass?

Based DiDio is gonna DiDio.

DC Universe Gets Watches, man.

>Implying it won't pull full Multiversity
>Implying the heroes wont' pull Captain Manhatom from Earth-4

pls

Shit forgot to take out the name, sorry

Never erect though.

Jim Sterling said that a flacid penis isn't lewd so it's ok.

Could this mean other watchmen besides comedian(?) and manhattan are gonna be involved,doesn't that worry anyone else

Gee, I wonder who could write such a book?

There needs to be talking with every character, the majority of watchmen would get their ass kicked quickly. The only person who's really even with the rest of the dcu is Ozymandias.

>write a book
>a book
>a
>book

Nah, m8. If anything it could be a mini from each Watchmen characters POV. Just think about

Comedian mini by Scott Snyder OR Jimmy Palmiotti & Amanda Conner
Roscharch by Scott Lobdell OR Dan Jurgens
Silk Spectr by Greg Rucka or Magueritte Bennett
Ozymandias by Peter Tomasi or Phil Jimenez
Doctor Monhattan by Grant Morrison OR Geoff Johns
Night Owl by James Tynion IV

>Amanda Conner
She already got punished for BW.

>people being hyped for this creative bankruptcy
Did you all learn nothing from Before Watchmen?

>tfw fucktards will defend After Watchmen

Bitch to be you.

I got with Conner for Comedian since her and Palmiotti already have experience writing Joker so it mustn't be hard for them wirting Comedian

It would be a perfect fuck you to Moore.

The Jetsons Meet the Watchmen!

probably. Johns said Manhatten wouldn't just lose by getting punched by Batman

> Not putting Joshua Williamson or Steve Orlando anywhere

True, but the tech within DC main is on another level to anything even Ozy has (who doesn't have tech that impressive by DC standards).

Plus there is the fact that DC has beings that probably can might Manhatten, magic, science gods. Superman probably has some stuff up in the fortress that would fuck with him.

I knew I was forgetting people, sorry. I could see Orlando writing Ozy and Joshua writing Night Owl

Plus Batman could throw like an anti-Manhattan batarang at him or something.

Rape the joker, you silly

>DC Universe meets the "Watchmen"
>not DC Universe meets the Minutemen and/or Crimebusters

ONE JOB DIDIO, ONE JOB

Is Azz gonna come back for this thing? Is he still gonna play his "pretend to be a respected creator" card after that blunder that was The Killing Joke?

>The Killing Joke
wut

These will never not make me laugh

I'm going to unrionically purchase every issue of this.

Before watchmen was more enjoyable than Moore's Watchmen. They were able to explore into depth the psyche of the characters in such a detailed way that Moore completely failed to

He wrote the Killing Joke movie that came out last year

Welp, I guess I won't watch it.

You liked BW = you didn't understand Watchmen

user you're talking some serious smack

The problem is not that I don't understand Watchmen, it's that Alan Moore fundamentally doesn't understand how to write convincing and human characters

Before Watchmen: Nite Owl had much better and believable characterization in it's first two issues than the entirity of watchmen

Alan Moore doesn't understand his own characters in ways other writers who did BW did

Some stories aren't meant to be character driven. Some stories use characters as vehicles to drive themes and other messages forward. Watchmen was a story told during the height of Cold War tensions. It was a story meant to reflect current world politics, while also deconstructing the current world of superhero comics.

>can't see the forest for the trees

What use is a vehicle if it has no wheels?

Before Watchmen supplied the wheels

I don't fucking care about Watchmen characters, I want to see how the Rebirth storyline continues

Well, he was just a Captain Atom pastiche before apparently becoming a reality warping god somehow.

>it's that Alan Moore fundamentally doesn't understand how to write convincing and human characters
I could not disagree more. The Comedian, The Silk Spectre's were terribly human characters. I mean damn his character work is what made V for Vendetta so good.

Yeah, but who really cares? I wasn't really wowed by the watchmen comic or the movie and this whole crossover is just a big plot that I'm uninterested in. That's usually how it goes with DC though.

The Silk Spectre ones had some sweet foot art.

please post some examples user

sorry, you'll have to look it up yourself.

>the Watchmen
>the

Cancer.

discerning DC fans left long ago, the only ones left are the apologist Johns fanboys

This is a pretty good troll post

Cool story, bro.

>TFW there is no team by that name and Dan doesn't even know this

At the very least co-written. Knowing Johns, he'll have Morrison on speed dial. I like to think they're bffs outside of work.

Are you saying Barbara is not a hero?

did they ever reveal New 52 Question's identity? I keep thinking he's gonna reveal himself to be Rorschach for some reason.

on what?