how to spot a newcunt 101

OUR EMPIRE OF STEEL

how to spot a new emo lol

IKS DEH

Who do we blame???

YA CUNT
am I doing it right?

THERE'S NOTHING I WOULDN'T DO

Iron sky was dope, minus the race mixing.

TO JUST HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE

ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEEEEP

BUT TO EVERYTHING MUST COME AN END

AND THE WHITE RACE DIES OUT

Asseblief hou op

ok sorry

>hate on Anglo shabbos goyim for selling out to jewry
>like most, if not all other elites
>jews and kebab now use it to deflect attention

I knew it would happen.

I love Hitler. Ever since I was a young lad, I would play with BB guns and have wars. I would pretend I was the Fuhrer himself, as I assassinated my enemies and ended their foolish crusade. I'm Hitler. My mom tells me I'm not but I am. I've long dreamed of invading Poland with merely by 3 weeks worth of ammo and destroying any and all resistance. I want to be him. I met a Jewish guy a few weeks ago and I've been warming up to him slowly. I've begun to truly learn their dialect, as he once said. I am Hitler. I often passages of Mein Kampf (not the too well-known ones, don't want to give it away) to the Jewish guy. His name is Schlumberger. I am Hitler. Sometimes when I'm laying in bed I like to reenact how I would've dealt with the Jewish problem of the USSR and how I would have beaten them. Hitler should've won. I am Hitler. Why didn't he? He was a legend. A genius. Ahead of his time. So, why? Why did he have to lose. I hate America, I hate the British. When I come to power you'll be the first to go. I am Hitler.

Heil Hitler! Dat wij ooit nog zo een grote happening mogen mee maken

What game is this ?

Wolfenstien you butt knocker

you guys realize that this aryan poster was that Iranian guy rekting muzzies in germany?

Wolfenstein if I had to guess.