What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art?

What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art?

Stuff like picture related, inception, biutiful(or pretty much anything by inarritu), idiocracy, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aronofsky's entire career

fincher's entire career

Bergman

Reminder that OP is an actual spamming turboautist
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art/

It's literally only 4 or 5 autists anons who are spamming extremely stale overused pastas against the film 24/7

Your favorite director

Literally Kubrick, well at least his most popular flicks. Paths of Glory was ok.

Beyond the Black Rainbow
Synecdoche, New York
Oldboy
Enter The Void
The Dreamers

Nolan

wes andersons entire career

its called the Sup Forums meme brigade
they made the party rockers meme too
sadly everyone on this board these days are suckers

Pretty much every korean "film" big with teens in the west and especially the ones with choi min-sik

So, according to this thread, Arfonofsky, Fincher, Bergman, Kubrick , Nolan and Wes Anderson are pretentious shit. What isn't considered trash by you fags?

>griffithfag calling himself into threads

Yorgos Lanthimos you fucking plen

Rrrrrtttdsaaa

Lmao, watched Dogtooth the otherday. He is in no way close to Bergman, don't fool yourself.

Kozaburo Yoshimura you idiot face

I like Fellini; the Sup Forums kiddos don't know enough about him to call him pretentious and he isn't RELIGION OMG SO DEEP like Bergman.

user saw half of Stalker and now thinks he's a patrician

Mann

i remember the first time OP posted this thread

If you couldn't enjoy 2049 for the cinematography alone then you're clearly a pleb and should stick to Marvle flicks.

Film is a plebeian movie. Once you learn that you can enjoy the true masters like Bay.

If you want something for intelligent people read a book.

I have watched Solaris, I am going to watch Andrei Rublev soon enough.
Yeah, Sup Forums really gets into the mentality of "It's known therefore it's trash".

The entire medium of film is for brainlets, it's art not science.

I used to read a lot more before, read a few of /lit/core and latin american writers.

You seriously think Mann is above Bergman?

>he hasnt seen killing of a sacred deer
call yourself a kinephile

I like watching directors movies in a chronological order, might watch The Lobster first, which one is better according to you?

>it's art not science.
Wubba lubba dub dub my fellow man of reason!

so what
prove them wrong
who can endure DC vs brainlets all days long
Sup Forums 's the worst board out there

they both have their own merits and are thematically different, ill let you decide which one is better. i enjoyed sacred deer more on first viewing though.

A Clockwork Orange is good, but pretty simple.

Dr. Strangelove and 2001 are shit.

stick to your tv shows

What if I like Lanthimos and Wes Anderson though

>liking the films of wes anderson
wew

Numerologists and phi/fibonacci-worshippers should be taken out back

What was that stupid conspiracy theory documentary that was posted a shitton on Sup Forums like 9 years ago?

are you saying it isn't keyknow?

Lav Diaz, James Gray, Emir Kusturica, Claire Denis. And you?

De Sica? Kurosawa?