It's going to be great and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

It's going to be great and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Ab-so-lu-te-ley nothing.

>muh continuity

Explain this you fuck

With MaRey Sue getting any focus no it won't be.

Rian Johnson cucked JJ in 2016.

I dont get it.

The hand wasnt even fixed throughout TLJ and now even as an old fuck he cant even fix it in all this time?

And this is supposed to be continuity kino?

How about stop being a fucking faggot fuck and write a good fucking script with interesting characters instead of these stupid as fuck references?

>super advanced technology
>can't even fix scars

Why isn't he missing an eye in the second pic?

tis only a flesh wound

>WAAAH THEY'RE NOT RESPECTING MUH STAR WARS
>they actually are
>WAAAH WHY DON'T TEHY MAKE NEW THINGS
See you at the premiere.

>30 years
>doesn't get a new hand

>MUH POWER LEVEL is literally a plot point
I admire your optimism, user, but it won't be.

Why is he training her to use her lightsaber when he's being yoda and yoda didn't teach him?

His health insurance didn't cover it

somehow it will be worse than TFA. That's really fucked up.

I think the hand is like a reminder about his father and shit. So he refuse to get a new one...I think.

but it wasn't his dad that shot him in the hand, and when it helped him calm down in his duel it was the fact it was a robotic hand, not that fact it had been shot

>It's going to be great

>Yfw nobody taught him to use a lightsaber
>Yfw he just treated it like swinging a bat
>Yfw Vader was just fucking with him both their fights

He is a fucking bum

I felt so bad for this guy.
You know he dumped a bunch of money into this because "hey! Star Wars prints money!" and then he saw this atrocious garbage and was absolutely devastated during the test screening.

Wow he had 30 years to repair a robot hand and he didn't. Not THAT'S retarded.

Why would he, it works. If he gave a fuck about appearance he would just have put fake skin over it but he didn't even do that, so.

Bacta. Watch ESB.

If he had sided with the empire I hear palpatine had some excellent policies on healthcare reform

thanks mr. shill

keeping it uncovered and robotic is a reminder that his father was human underneath the suit and reminds him of his own humanity and goodness despite what he must do to save the ones he loves