I really didn't get or like this sketch at all. I liked World Peace for the most part...

I really didn't get or like this sketch at all. I liked World Peace for the most part, but this one felt like such a miss. I don't understand why this one specifically is brought up all the time.

It's like they were really trying to nail these personalities but they're just nothing like real people? The conversation is so stilted, nothing at all like the general atmosphere of a wanky private-school reunion-tier bourgeois party like that. It's like they thought about what that might be like without ever having experienced anything like that and came to this conclusion. Nothing about it feels real or insightful. Nick is funny in it but only due to his general charisma. Sam's character is just off.

Why is it always brought up? It's genuinely not funny. Whatever you think you're getting out of it, I guarantee you're not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8cTqYv4NQY
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
discord.gg/bzTy9h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're projecting AND reading to far into this kinorific skit..quit being a pleb big guy

you don't get it and you're trying too hard to understand something you'll never understand

Youre a liar. I watched you laugh at it with my own two feet.

It's about hyper passive men.

This is the punchline by the way, the entire thing is set up for you to laught at this joke with your own two feet.

K

my field hockey wife

> I'm a bad father, but to me being a good gambler is more important to me than being a good teacher. Slots? That's a machine I understand. Roulette? That's something I can get my head around. Sending my kids to daycare all year 'round, summer included? I'm sittin' there; blackjack. These guys at the table were my family. Can't win if you don't play is what I tell my son. I put 50/50. They told me I didn't put any chips. Check, check. I check. They didn't take that. Fistfight right there at the table. I take on someone 20 years my junior. I get my ass handed to me, and I'm pissing my pants.. They threw me out.

???

Just kek my shit up senpai
Its so much better when you can appreciate every sentence and phrase

why would you post this exact same thread 12 hours later?

You're crazy, this one is funny on multiple levels.

Chaz is a blessing

When my field-hockey wife asked me to marry her, I said yes, and I made a vow that day to stand behind her

its the delivery and the crookedness of it you fool dont overthink this show

where's the punchline here?

When you step into the MDE fandom realm, you're not going any old place. You're coming to the underground fight club of intellect. Prepare to be mentally battered. But don't worry, after you've spent your newbie time being cognitively pummeled, you'll have joined the ranks of the mental elite.
Then you'll see the world for what it truly is. All those people going around without a thought in their head. You'll hate it. You'll become just like Sam. And you'll start loving it. The power of intelligence, of absolute intellectual superiority. It'll become a high you chase, constantly learning and experimenting.
You'll finally be an alpha.

Its about choosing to believe obvious lies over uncomfortable but difficult truths. It is kino. The millennial bourgeois libshits are the necessary setup for this

can someone post the one where Charls goes to that gym and there's the girl running on the tredmill and then he breaks his back

I never really used this word but you are a brainlet

>SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU FUCKING RETARD!

Totally underrated skit

>you owe me $2000 bitch

What does he have that we don't?

self-confidence

youtube.com/watch?v=V8cTqYv4NQY

Good lad

>"MY 1700 DOLLAR RUG"

FANNY

None of these quotes are funny

Holy fuck OP, its not like the metaphore in this skit is beating you over the head or anything.

>metaphore for geo-politics
>sam is the general public reacting to the attocities and human rights violations committed by the gubermint and banking cartels
>brazenly criminal and right in everyone's face yet nobody lifts a finger
>neocon globalist ZOG agents respond to outrage with next-level, ludicrous gaslighting
>people buy the lie, despite seeing the truth happen right in front of them

youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

still the funniest one

Second best skit behind the Peanut Arbuckle skit

It's genuinely not funny? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

"What did they mean by this" the show

height

stop saying this gay shit

The joke is not only that he trips her, but glasses her in the back of the head mid-fall

you posted this last night too, whats the point, nobody believes this anyway

This isn't a funny copypasta stop pushing it

rip menaquinone4

>last night
uhh....

The proof is in the pudding, you just choose to remain ignorant like the sheep you are

Hilarious

So, he's just racist?

>when do i laugh?

Yeah RIP

He's not dead, he's been avatarposting and shilling carlton to checkmarks and everything

I regret to inform you, your IQ is simply not high enough to understand the complex references and nuances.

Literally do not get this one

this scrub thinks that the first world peace skit is literally what MDE thinks rich people are like

>*trips OP into glass table*

you owe me two thousand dollars

absolute FAVE !!!!

If you are going to attempt damage control you could at least try to by funny with it Sam

link?

this entire show was a miss

If you're going to attempt damage at least expose something people actually would care about, buddy.

>when the ambient music starts
goddamn this show had such good music and audio, i think it was my favorite part.

Like that time you raped an underage girl in the ass Sam?

consensual relations with an individual of 16 years of age is a-okay in RI boyo

I love Sam Hyde
discord.gg/bzTy9h

It's post-ironic, absurdist comedy, how is this difficult to understand? I know those are buzzwords, but that's literally what it is. It's supposed to be bizarre. Every 'problem' you've listed literally services the sketch. Those reasons you listed are WHY it's funny.

Maybe do some comedic soul searching or some shit, smoke a lil bit of WEED maybe hahaha.