Tfw binged & finished The Office for the fifth time

>tfw binged & finished The Office for the fifth time

How do you cope with the gaping hole that is left after each time you finish it all over again? What do you do afterwards?

Do it all over again.

Binged it? like everything? even when it went to shit before Micheal left? how do you watch that more than once?!

By Watching something actually funny

what do you mean by this?

You need a solid 8 months to a year to restart if you want to keep the freshness alive.
when he leaves the gaping hole appears, the last few seasons help mending it desu
Kys

>Kys

What's so good about The Office? Never watched it.

It's comfy.

You're a lucky man.

>tfw you will never binge watch The Office for the first time ever

Steve Carell's facial expressions and charisma

It went to shit even before he left, honestly.

Not to say it wasn't fantastic before then though, because it was.

Serious question here, is it possible to heal after the office finale using Parks & Rec?

i do this too until Michael leaves and then I just watch the last episode

The show goes to utter shit after michael leaves.

No, it doesn't. Michael was a character larger than life but the rest of the cast did a pretty great job at keeping things interesting. The only reason Michael Left was because he believed the show could carry on easily without him and he was right.

Robert California, Nelly, plop and Dwight Jr were just to name a few. Fucking hell nelly was hilarious

he was wrong, the show fell apart without him

Watch Mad Men

It is watchable after he leaves, but the last two seasons are fucking torture. If you enjoy them on any level, you have shit taste.

>Fucking hell nelly was hilarious

Fuck you Robert California is a treasure

I literally can't watch it. And have nver really liked the office.

people keep hyping it up and singing it's praises, but I can never make myself watch it.

I can't watch The Office, anymore.

TBS used to show re-runs of it ALL THE TIME years ago and I got wore out on it.

Watch 30 Rock, I suppose.

Definitely, in my opinion. I mean, personally, I've marathoned The Office and Parks and Rec back to back three times. Top comfy stuff user.

I'll tell you youngins the great thing about growing old is you forget everything and it's like the first time again