Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

based

Autistic sperg

sage

A hero.

Based Lex Luthor. Went crazy because this earth has no Superman.

So sad.

Asshat If he actually cared about his ideals he would have attempted to work a political solution instead of sperging out and killing a bunch of children.

Child murderer.

Larping as a nordic avenger but still christian and fremasson, doesn't know what to do or belive, does something stupid.

Also, his manifesto is a copy-paste from the Una Bomer one with some words replaced.

>killing a bunch of young people is based
>inb4 they were gommunists :DDD

(((children)))

>Christian
He identifies as an Odinist.

But they were evil commie's Pierre

He has done more to hurt the anti-leftist movement than any other. You can't criticize islam or terrorism because "Breivik was one of our own!". There also seems to be a lot of people who think the kids he shot were all niggers and kikes, which is not true.

all the people here who unironically worship this children killer are fucked in the head. as for him: he did wrong, he is a wow playing manchild, now he is a attention whore, sad! should have been just shot in the head but I guess norway won't change their laws for one unfortunate case.

>Now that the dust has settled
I think this

According to wikipedia, 33 victims were 17 or less

refugee enablers aren't people
kill the traitor before killing the enemy

>He has done more to hurt the anti-leftist movement than any other. You can't criticize islam or terrorism because "Breivik was one of our own!"
Could you be more wrong

The political opinion of a 17 years old teenager is irrelevant.

His manifesto calls for people to join the catholic church.

Yeah let's wait 10 years until their opinions matter

Teens don't have any influence on the political system. Most people are stupid before being adult.

The opinion is, but they are indoctrinated so they're commies nonetheless

massive faggot

They were the politically inclined children of their generation, left alone on an island to talk about politics all day, and have consensual protected sex all night.

If the anti-left arguments are so bad that you have to turn to violence, then that is a tacit admission of defeat.

Yes. Their opinion will change in 10 years.

Most teens are blue pilled because they don't know enough things about politic so they just follow the mainstream medias. Let them grow up.

Right ideas

Wrong target

Explain why not, then.

He identifies as anything, if you look closely he was "odinist", fremasson and christian depending on the source and the period.
He is lost and typical of Sup Forums audience, he is a fucking looser that didn't even write the manifesto he advertised by killing people.

FFS, it didn't serve any purpose exept give the left a "far right threat" to justify assaulting any people they disagree with for the next 20 years. And this fucker had his guns legaly, it means he just boned all of us because now they have ONE example of a lawful (before the fact) firearm owner going berserk.
The fucking new european gun law was initiated by him and the nail in the coffin was hammered by the Nice attacks.

Also, people get arrested randomly because the gvt don't like them and the official excuse is "they sympathised with brevik" and it fucking works.
Varg Vikernes got badly fucked in 2013 because of that.

He gave big guns to the enemy because he wanted to go in a selfish ego-powertrip, and now he is crying because he can't have a PS4, fuck that guy.

>the political opinion of someone that is less than a year away from entering adulthood with extremely liberal views indoctrinated by schools is irrelevant
>the political opinion of someone that would have had 60 more years of voting is irrelevant

What's his steam handle?

He did nothing wrong

>anti-feminist
>anti-Islam
>anti-Cultural Marxism

based as fuck

He looks so much like my brother it's actually scary.

Where can I get a futon like this? looks comfy desu

flag

Wdrażana w Polsce pod dyktando Międzynarodowego Funduszu Walutowego i Banku Światowego szokowa terapia finansowa i wyprzedaż państwowego majątku doprowadziły do upadku całych gałęzi przemysłu i likwidacji setek tysięcy miejsc pracy. Przed skutkami takiej polityki przestrzegał prof. Milton Friedman, laureat ekonomicznego Nobla. Apelował, byśmy nie prywatyzowali państwowych przedsiębiorstw, bo sprzedamy je cudzoziemcom za grosze i nic na tym nie zyskamy. – Cudzoziemcy nie będą inwestowali w Polsce po to, by pomóc Polsce, ale po to, by pomóc sobie – ostrzegał.

>the political opinion of someone that is less than a year away from entering adulthood with extremely liberal views indoctrinated by schools is irrelevant
Yes. Thnigs change. I bet most of you guys weren't red pilled in highschool.
>the political opinion of someone that would have had 60 more years of voting is irrelevant
I never said that.
What about it ?

THE DUST NEVER SETTLES

Now that the dust is settled, how about you stop posting this thread every other day dumbass

A gentleman and a scholar.

Keep in mind Anders Breivik played Wow and as such would have to be exposed to some form of Kekism.

Shut the fuck up you crooked bread mohhamad you lost all rights to have an opinion choke on a fucking willy you inbred billy

>LOOK AT ME IM A FUCKING KEKOLD
o i am laffing

Special snowflake are always mentally children.

freedom fighter and political prisoner

i see this thread nearly everyday. i always picture anders sitting in his "cell", using a proxy, and just genuinely creating these threads to see how people feel about him.

An instrument of Kek to spread the redpill among humans.